Your screen name

ELEGNT

would like to know what everyones means :) if not personal or anythin share it round :D

even if its as easy as mine post it up

ill start

ELEGNT - elegant, my number plate

1stKill-given to me a few years back,when i won a half decent online Texas Holdem Poker tourney :yahoo: a few regular players noticed my aggressive playin style and dubbed me this and it kinda stuck.

My User Name, Blind Kid Seeks, is derived from a thought process...

The media is a system which constantly feeds you information which we are forced to believe as the truth.

While the Media is expanding rapidly, and the types of News and information we recieve is becoming more abundant, the Mass media we have available in the world is delivered via 2 Major media corps.

i beleive we need to look past the vale of force fed information and seek the truth our own way. find things out for ourselves, and trust our own judgement.

We cant forever be led astray by media corps spoon feeding us misinformation in a time where we desperately deserve the truth.

sorry for getting deep.... :P

123R, what i drive

Prozak, an ex friend gave it to me after i told him was last name was Procek, first time i met him, so it kinda got stuck.. even tho its a tablet lol...

andy thats really cool mate i like it! *thumbs up*

mick yours is pretty sick too.... off topic just LOLed out load in my class when i read you sig mate

haha thanks man :)

Firstly 372 is just random numbers that I came up with and had to use cause Azzman was already taken

So this is how my name progresses: Aaron -> Azza -> Azz -> Azzman

I'm guessing this should be similar for most Aaron's out there

Chicaboo:

Taken from Police Academy when Harris calls Hicks a "...short fat black Chic(k)aboo" just before Hightower flips his car over.

Given to me ironically by my mates at school because I was (then) a tall skinny white guy (once upon a time).

(un)Interesting facts: A Chicaboo is also a cute little Japanese toy Monkey (Monchichi) and an island off the coast of Mexico.

Gav.

myztik - because back then when i was in high school i played a lot of mmorpg (massive multiplayer online role playing game). and if you play these games you gotta have a weird and gay online name like "slayer of the dead" or something gay so i chose Myztik. and that stuck with me ever since and its too much of a problem to change my nick now :D.

the_random_hero - taken from my email address, but shortened down to fit in with character limits :) AFAIK, the original random hero was Ryan Dunn on the cover of a Jackass or something video where he got in a bin and rolled it off a roof. The cover stated something like "The random hero's first and last attempt at *whatever*".

I needed a new email and the DVD was sitting next to me.

123R, what i drive

Prozak, an ex friend gave it to me after i told him was last name was Procek, first time i met him, so it kinda got stuck.. even tho its a tablet lol...

Hahaha, how funny... I named my cat Prozac cause he's an absolute nutjob...

As for my name, Rolla Boy, hmmm, think I'll let you figure it out lol...

my former nicks

1) JJCRU23R... JJ = my initials, CRU23R = the NSW numberplate I used to own when i drove my 1985 landcruiser bundera. The rego expired and the car was left unregistered a month too long and after i bought my corolla and the RTA reclaimed the registration plates.. I couldnt get them back.. so someone else has their hands on my plates

:(

2)J_J.. obviously its my initials again

3)mannyMANNYmanny = im a bit of a boxing nut... if you watch a manny pacquiao fight all you hear from the crowd is manny!MANNY!manny! Considered by many to be the best pound for pound king of boxing right now. Recently beat Ricky Hatton in 2 rounds, last december he put oscar de la hoya into retirement. next possibly bouts could be against cotto, floyd mayweather jr or marquez.

• Like 1

CME-LFT

( see me lift ) but mum thought it said "centimetres, 31 foot"! :(

:lol::lol: Too funny

Mine is pretty clear, Juvenile but NOT to be used with the term Delinquent :D

Spose everyone knows mine...

all my life my nickname was and has always been Evo, because my real name is Evan lol :lol:

and the 7... well, thats my lucky number :P

Evo

whitestivo

reading through this list tells me a lot about the individual, how you put together a screen name.

mine simple, to the point, no crap

i still remember taking weeks to work out what the hell 313-gnt meant.

whitestivo