What did you do to your car today?

yep... thats y im up here now. ill probably just get it washed at work on monday. ah the joys of working at a dealership we have detailers there to do all the hard work like that

I washed her after letting her sit dirty in the garage for a week, then took her for some nice cruisy driving.

... Also learnt that my GPS speed is accurate. Wasn't thinking clearly when I drove past a Highway Patrol while the cop was standing outside with his LIDAR aimed at me. It was around a bend so you can't see him till it's too late. By the time I saw him aimed at my car, I noticed my speedo was on 90km/h in an 80 zone. I didn't slow down or anything, just stayed on that speed. Then glanced at my GPS and it said 83km/h.

TX3 update:

Got the PS pump hooked up with new belt. Still struggling with alternator belt and tensioner... Put some new clamps on my new turbo coolant lines. Bought some 2way connectors for my new radiator fans, 2 out of 8 wires done. Found a bracket perfect for supporting the VAF+pod filter.

Gav.

well yesterday, i clocked the turbo and switched exhaust housings... little did i know that the one i swapped to has ****** seals... so i have to pull it all off and start again :(

Nothing much. Just drove it around. Did use it to scare some old bat in a Merc though.

I was in the right lane stuck behind traffic that wasn't really moving ahead. This b**** then started tailing me and flashing her headlights. It's not like I could move anywhere so I was getting quite annoyed with this.

When there was a gap in the left lane, I moved there and went forward enough so she could move behind me and in line with the car that was previously in front of me slowing me down. I saw her starring to her right at that driver and then at that time, I applied my brakes.

I could see her getting closer and closer... really close. I then saw her look forward again and see that she was probably going to hit me. She slammed on her brakes and looked like she was going to have a heart attack.

I gave her the finger then accelerated off. She seemed to back off quite a bit after that.

and lol DJKOR

i should try that one day (maybe tomorrow morning in fact) ...

damn tailgaters...

I'd recommend not to try such an act. I've just spent a lot of time on the roads with people like that to get an idea of how they react.

As said by mk1990 above, sure it feels good to annoy them like that, but there is always the possibility of you getting rear ended and then the bothersome process of getting it fixed.

I only felt partially confident doing that cause I was sitting in 3rd and have the extra kick of the V6. Plus I was agitated when she flashed her lights at me.

Bought these wheels for the ST162, will be putting them on tomorrow

dsc00475cl.jpg

Am missing one centre-cap but have been informed that Momo should be able to get one in for me.