What did you do to your car today?

well it didnt happen today but i finally put a new clutch and was forced to put new turbo on my car after the old 1 decided it had had enough but as i went from hiflowed GT28 to GT28RS turbo retune was needed it now makes 5hp more on less boost but has higher boost good for around 230fwhp uposed to 220fwhp all that for $3000 to think im sellin it for $13000-$15000

Full interior vaccuum, wipe down and sprayed Meguairs Interior protectant. Full body wash and hand dry. New chamois dries about 150% better than my 2yr old one! :lol:

Far out, mine is two years old too. Thanks man, you just reminded me I need a new one too. Current one is really started to show its age :lol:

Today, I didn't do much to the car except drive it to St Kilda beach with a couple of mates.

Full interior vaccuum, wipe down and sprayed Meguairs Interior protectant. Full body wash and hand dry. New chamois dries about 150% better than my 2yr old one! :lol:

Far out, mine is two years old too. Thanks man, you just reminded me I need a new one too. Current one is really started to show its age :lol:

Today, I didn't do much to the car except drive it to St Kilda beach with a couple of mates.

Kept to my promise today and bought a large size synthetic Meguairs chamois. $25 each, so it better be good and also bought another set of Altrax number plate covers since I broke my other one thanks to getting too close to a cars bull bar. lol. Oh yeah, I also finally received my Supercheap Auto traders card in the mail today. Yay :D

Did this last week:

post-14703-0-90196600-1290481074_thumb.j

2x Response 2-Channel 150w RMS amplifiers + replaced my MTX 6001s with some Soundstream Picasso PCCN splits

Wasn't happy with the soundstreams (cheap Ebay buy, you get what you pay for) so I got these today:

post-14703-0-58170800-1290481084_thumb.j

I'll throw in the speakers this arvo but the headunit will have to wait for a day or two.

Well I finally cleaned the Aurion after almost two months. It took me all up 5 hours.

1. Wash

2. Clay

3. Wash again

4. Wash tyres

5. Degrease engine bay then house down

6. Dry everything including engine bay

7. Apply Meguiars nxt 2.0 wax with my buffing machine

8. Tyre dressing

9. Vacuum inside car

10. Wipe all windows inside outside.

Done! I love swiping my finger across the car. It's like silk. Clay and wax makes a huge difference.