what car have you driven?

Cars Driven...

1. My 20V Blacktop Seca

2. Holden S Commodore VX

3. Holden Commodore Executive VX & VT

4. 1998 BMW M3 (parents let me take it for a real good thrash)

5. Hyundai Getz

6. Toyota Lexcen

soon going for a spin in my folks BA GT

Fastest car was the M3. The torque is awsome talk about G forces and it corners... bloody awsome!

what have all you driven.. (time for some bragging rights hehe) :P

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You asked for it.... So here it is

1. 99' 7th gen Toyota Celica

2. 02' 7th gen Toyota Celica (automatic)

3. 92' Toyota Corolla

4. 97' Toyota Corolla

5. 99' Toyota Corolla

6. 04' Toyota Corolla

7. 98' Toyota Paseo

8. 92' Vp Holden Commodore

9. VT Holden Commodore Ute

10. Holden Vectra

11. N14 Nissan Pulsar Q (sr20de Conversion)

12. N13 Nissan Pulsar SSS

13. Honda Civic Vti

14. Honda Prelude Si

15. Honda Prelude Vtir

16. Honda DC2 Integra Vtir

17. Honda DC2 Integra Gsi

18. Proton Satria

19. 88' Toyota Camry

20. 94' Toyota Camry

21. Mazda Astina

22. Ford Falcon

23. Holden Camira

Not cars.. But got 4-8wheels..

24. Mitsubishi something.. (Van)

25. Mitsubishi 4wd (Van)

26. Toyota Tarago

27. Toyota (Van)

28. Hino (Truck)

There's probably more.. But i forgot.

Hehehe.. Fastest car I've driven is probably my car... :P

Edited by 51EKA

Drive on average on 10 diff cars everyday... Toyota's, Daihatsu's, Holden's, Ford's, Nissan's and the list goes on... I'm a mechanic and we have around 80 cars a day in the workshop...

Fastest ever was 235...

Won't list the cars I have driven for 2 reason's...

1 - I use to work as Valet...

2 - I also drive Government fleet cars so I really cannot remember all of them...

Fastest car I have driven... in the caparks would have to be a Porsche. On the street, either SS Commodore or although I certainly didn't drive it like it's owner has, but Danthuyer's Sportivo was up there...

hmm i don't think i have a chance at listing them all as I have forgotten most of them.

But fastest hmm

I have driven a slightly Modified STI felt really quick.

driven a sc V8 jag which was also very quick not as fast as the STI.

Also driven an Audi TT Quattro all though i drove it like a grandma :(

Other then those I've haven't really driven anything exotic like Porsche or lambos.

I haven't driven a Sportivo evem :o

Porsche 911 carrera's/ boxters

Ferrari 355 spider

Hummer's

Dodge viper's

Corvette's

WRX sti's

ford GT-P and all other fords

HSV GTO coupe and other holdens

Mustang's

Mercedes all types

Bmw all types

heaps of jap sec imports

Jeeps

pretty much you think of it ive driven it aslong as its been brought into the country.

im a wharfie so unloading ships full of cars is everyday life.

fav cars ive driven

Vanquish

Diablo

if money wasnt an option id buy one of the 2 for sure excellent rides.

by the way driven plenty of race cars aswel.

So you're one of the punks that thrashes cars before we get them huh :lol::lol::lol: ... I work at a Toyota dealership... We always get cars that are stuffed straight off the boat...

The list is long and distinguised.........

Fastest car = D!ck Johnson Racing AU Series II XR8 V8 VB Challenge car on Darlington racetrack

Azza....you really place my car up there?....shuks :rolleyes:

So you're one of the punks that thrashes cars before we get them huh :lol::lol::lol: ... I work at a Toyota dealership... We always get cars that are stuffed straight off the boat...

yeah thats me lol

although we get alot that have to be towed and **** because they came in stuffed or are damaged during the trip over.

maybe toyota should look at restrictors.

all the subaru WRXs have them so ya cant thrash em.

Here it comes

Holden EH Special Wagon 175 Motor

1975 Volkswagon Beetle

1982 Mazda 323 Sedan

1983 VH Commodore SL Wagon

1985 VK Brock Group Three/Group A

1985 Porsche 911 Cabrio Wide Body

1989 VN Calais 5.0 lt

1990 Holden Nova SL/E sedan (AE92 Corolla)

1990 Honda Prelude

1990 Hyundai Excel

1993 VP HSV GTS

1997 VT Calais 3.8

1997 VT Senator 5.7 220kw

1999 Holden Statesman 3.8 s/c

1999 Mercedez C180

2002 Mercedez CLK 320

2002 Mercedez AMG E55

2003 Toyota Corolla VVTi

2003 Porsche 911 Targa

2004 Mercedez SL350

2004 Mercedez AMG E55 kompressor

S14 Nissan 200SX

S15 Nissan 200SX

GQ Nissan Patrol 4.2 Petrol Wagon (Carb)

80 Series Landcruiser 4.2 Petrol

80 Series Landcruiser 4.2 Turbo Diesel

80 Series Landcruiser 4.5 Petrol

100 Series Landcruiser 4.5 Petrol

1995 Range Rover HSE

1988 Nissan Urvan

2002 Ford Transit LWB Mid-roof.

2002 Isuzu 3 Tonne.

Fastest/Quickest ever is the 2004 AMG E55 Kompressor. It's an animal, and has got by far the best engine note ever.

Edited by IZZ-FE

Some Fiat Truck

LandRover Defender 110

^ learnt to drive with those ^

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 4 - first car

Audi A4

Astra cabrio

Astra 2.2 SRi - first car in aus

Corolla Sportivo

Ferrari 355 F1edition

Ferrari 360 Modena

Porsche 911 Carrera 4s

Aston Martin DB7

Mercedes CL500

^ Old man's or old man's mates cars ^

magna

3.8 commodore

landcruiser prado

PRIUS

hilux

astra cd 1.8

... loan cars or mate's cars can't remember them all

Well I definately cannot remember all the cars that I've driven. I'd need approximately 3-4 pages and I aint doin that. I worked for a Honda /Nissan dealership so anything they built I've driven. And as for detailing for the last 8 years i've driven some wild machinery.

Here's a short list of the notables and not the boring everday commodore/falcon

1963 beetle drag car- 11.01 et (absolutely friggen awesome.front wheels in the air 1st gear then also in 2nd.)

1960 beetle 11.45@105mph. Won fastest all motor at the jamboree last year. Again there's nothing like the sheer grunt from only 2276cc smashing a 285kw HSV off the mark. (the look on the drivers face was priceless B) )

1975 Kombi with a 20B turbo rotary conversion. This car has run a high 12 sec pass with clutch slip into top gear. hit 2nd gear hard enough and it lifts front wheels off the ground. Acceleration in a car that big is unbelievable!!

1983-4(not sure which)930 Porsche - 3.0 turbo flat 6. A brutal car to drive. Plenty of power and plently of skill needed to operate the gearbox.(As the owner told me he could put his grandmother in his M3 and go fast but not in the Porsche...

Donut King stunt utes - Modified gen 3 5.7l V8. A lot of fun to drive with plenty of poke to boot.

CAPA crewman - Whoa!!! Undescribable Grunt from 1100 odd hp. You think you are going to get pushed right through the seat. As for the noise well think of a V8 supercar then put a blower on it!!! MMM...

WRX STI 20B- there was only 5(i think) bought into Australia. They were very ahrd to get ADR approved as they were sort of built as road going race cars. They weren't able to be used for rally as they had a 2.2 litre motor. They also had bigger brakes etc and were a very good drivers package.

300kw Gts Monaro - A little disappointed but it just felt like a 2 door commodore with a bit more grunt.

Well I definately cannot remember all the cars that I've driven. I'd need approximately 3-4 pages and I aint doin that. I worked for a Honda /Nissan dealership so anything they built I've driven. And as for detailing for the last 8 years i've driven some wild machinery.

Here's a short list of the notables and not the boring everday commodore/falcon

1963 beetle drag car- 11.01 et (absolutely friggen awesome.front wheels in the air 1st gear then also in 2nd.)

1960 beetle 11.45@105mph. Won fastest all motor at the jamboree last year. Again there's nothing like the sheer grunt from only 2276cc smashing a 285kw HSV off the mark. (the look on the drivers face was priceless B) )

1975 Kombi with a 20B turbo rotary conversion. This car has run a high 12 sec pass with clutch slip into top gear. hit 2nd gear hard enough and it lifts front wheels off the ground. Acceleration in a car that big is unbelievable!!

1983-4(not sure which)930 Porsche - 3.0 turbo flat 6. A brutal car to drive. Plenty of power and plently of skill needed to operate the gearbox.(As the owner told me he could put his grandmother in his M3 and go fast but not in the Porsche...

Donut King stunt utes - Modified gen 3 5.7l V8. A lot of fun to drive with plenty of poke to boot.

CAPA crewman - Whoa!!! Undescribable Grunt from 1100 odd hp. You think you are going to get pushed right through the seat. As for the noise well think of a V8 supercar then put a blower on it!!! MMM...

WRX STI 20B- there was only 5(i think) bought into Australia. They were very ahrd to get ADR approved as they were sort of built as road going race cars. They weren't able to be used for rally as they had a 2.2 litre motor. They also had bigger brakes etc and were a very good drivers package.

300kw Gts Monaro - A little disappointed but it just felt like a 2 door commodore with a bit more grunt.

Don't u mean the WRX STI 22B?...hence the 2.2 lite boxer :P hehe

btw...how bout those sways ;)

cheers brendatch...

wei wei

Wei Wei My bad on the typo you're right. I'll finish my list as I got interrupted earlier.

1998 BMW M3R- Silky smooth and easy to drive fast.

BMW 850R - 2 door coupe with the V12 engine. Plenty of torque but felt heavy.

GTR Skyline - The original "Godzilla". For it's day even now it's got the goods!

Formula Vee race car - powered by a 1200cc VW engine producing 60 odd rwhp but it only weighs 475kg with driver! Laps Queensland Raceway quicker than a GTR, STI or any hot street car. Plus your only 40mm off the road! Adreanlin rush plus!!!

VH Commodore - powered by a 265 Hemi with a vortex supercharger pumping out about 500hp. Car is an absolute sleeper right down to the venetians in the back window!

I've also been in a myriad of hot Commodores and Falcons as well but too many to remember.

89 camry wagon

94 carmry sedan

89 mx5

00 echo turbo

94 180sx

dc2 itr

dc5 base model

first gen nsx auto

ek 4 civic vti r

ek4 civic vti r turbo

R33 gtst

BAII GTP

AUIII XR6

audi S3

sw20 Mr2 turbo

honda Jazz 1.5L

first gen crv

3rd gen crx

dc2 vtir

RZ supra

sb opel corsa

hyundai excel :(

Honda Legend coupe

Honda accord

Sorry to infiltrate this topic but since everyone here is talking about cars they have driven and the best cars, can they share some light on my other topic "Which RWD cars they would recommend i get for some fun on the track". Has to be very affordable, reliable and modifiable. My preference with Jap cars and i am very swayed towards Silvias/180sx.

Please post in my topic and not in this one please!

Cheers,

Z

drool...... 2004 AMG E55 Kompressor

*** that must be an awsome car. I would be creaming.

gee I thought the M3 was pretty good but taht would be awsome!

Yes it's quite awesome Especially sitting on 19" Brabus wheels :D

The owner will soon be installing larger air intakes (It has one for each cylinder bank) so it'll be interesting to see how it goes after that.

There's also a black one that sometimes fronts up at calder park on slicks and does 11's :blink:

1983 GLi Tarago has definitly gotta be the quickest :P :P

Mitsubishi 3000GT has definitly gotta be the slowest ;) ;)

The quickest car ive been in NOT driven was PACMAN's ex-car before he upgraded to a 20B. It was pulling high 8's/low 9's down the 1/4. OMG is all i can say probably the only time i have been literally thrown back into my seat..... It was still chirping away when ****fed into 4th

Zee,

I'm sure the Nissan's are nice, and I do NOT want to start a war on preferences to them, but I see that there are WAY too many of them on the road, and that actually starts to make me not like them. (Although I do appreciate the effort some people put into doing them up and maintaining them.)

You say your looking for a RWD for some fun track work. I can only think of one word that comes to mind for this type of thing if it were me buying something for this...

ROTOR!!! :P :P :P

Nothing beats a good 'ol fashioned '74 RX2 with a nice little bridge-ported 12a cooking chooks down the home straight...

It goes a little something like this...

"brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat brat baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart brat brat brat brat brat baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart brat brat brat brat baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart brat brat brat brat "

:P :rolleyes: :P :rolleyes: :P :rolleyes: :P :rolleyes: :P :rolleyes:

Azza they are probably the worst car i could think of for track work. They don't handle, or stop not without spending a truck load of $$$$ to make it do so. then you have to make it go so then throw another truck load of $$$$ into an engine.... maybe cheaper to go 180 or Silvia till you kill it then do the rb26 twin turbo transplant...