2007 toyota camry LE

private number

It's a real hit and miss thing on that topic of receiving a fine. The fine in question is for driving a vehicle in an unroadworthy state but depending on the officer that pulls you over, is up to he/her to issue the fine. I was 'fortunate' enough to experience being defected while riding shotgun in my friends' Nissan Silvia. Although he didn't get fined the cop was pulling out every trick there was with defecting and it was pretty funny; people driving past and a cop is pointing at non-standard parts while me, my friend and at times the cop having a laugh about it all

oh wow. yeah no doubt brother. Its like goin to crown and playin roulette and putting all your money on 00 hahaha

..or going to a brothel and choosing a big, angry baton wielding officer instead haha

Hahaha...nice one

glad she is back mate and might i say looking as mean as ever,even looks tuff with the stockies...hope the same cops don't see you,maybe it's time to move over to the eastside for a fresh start. :lol:

Toyota Camry is a car with high built quality with plenty of features which gives you a very safe, quiet and an enjoyable drive. I own a red color Toyota Camry..it is very easy to drive and had plenty of safety equipments. Its optional feature of antilock brakes and front and rear passenger side-curtain airbags are add-ons by Toyota.

^^ this guy, he is going on every car thread and stating the obvious. Like, in the corolla thread, we were talking about a CAI, and he goes. The Toyota COROLLA is a car with high built quality with plenty of features which gives you a very safe, quiet and an enjoyable drive.

He is spammin the threads, so hide yo kids, hide yo wives, and hide yo husbands, cause he's trolling everybody up in here!

looks tough as! wouldnt you be better off with airbags??

haha no cash for airbags atm. But im happy with coils. However this may change depending what hospital i get a job in next year. 2 out of 4 of the hospitals im applying for have steep multilevel car parks (already sussed it out haha) so if i get a job offer from them 2, i will be 100% getting airbag suspension

Toyota Camry is a car with high built quality with plenty of features which gives you a very safe, quiet and an enjoyable drive. I own a red color Toyota Camry..it is very easy to drive and had plenty of safety equipments. Its optional feature of antilock brakes and front and rear passenger side-curtain airbags are add-ons by Toyota.

^^ this guy, he is going on every car thread and stating the obvious. Like, in the corolla thread, we were talking about a CAI, and he goes. The Toyota COROLLA is a car with high built quality with plenty of features which gives you a very safe, quiet and an enjoyable drive.

He is spammin the threads, so hide yo kids, hide yo wives, and hide yo husbands, cause he's trolling everybody up in here!

oh. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Recently acquired a DSLR off a friend for the mean time soo..

DSC_9932.jpg

DSC_9924.jpg

DSC_9957.jpg

LOL ^^^^

But anyway, main reason for this post is...

For the people who check my thread, got a TOCAU exclusive (teasers).......

DSC_9992.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_9978.jpg

Keep your eyes open ;)

Edited by private number
  • Like 1

was this lexus there by any chance .?

fatdishlexus.jpg

westgate shot looks madddd (Y)

I almost mix up between a Cammy and a Lexus. Your cammy looks like a Lexus, very luxry