Blitz Supercharged Sportivo - Car Sales

Hey everyone come across this Sportivo on car sales. Damn i wish i still had my licence, I would sell my old one and buy this straight.

What do you guys think? Do you think its worth it? Have a look at the picture of the motor!!!

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=9223552&keywords=corolla%20supercharged&tsrc=allcarhome&__Ntk=CarAll&__Nne=15&__Dx=mode%20matchany&__D=corolla%20supercharged&silo=1011&seot=1&__sid=12A9A76424DA&__N=1216%201282&__Ns=pCar_RankSortl

Interesting! I do like the way the seller feels the need to specify that it has "no turbo lag." I would have thought that eventuality was particularly unlikely, considering he has fitted a supercharger, not a turbo...;)

Looks very very clean though. Unlike mine... :whistling:

no turbo lag ..... hahahahahaha that cracks me up. He'd be in for a shock if it ever lined me up lol

i'd guestimate that its seeing probably 150'ish kw @ wheels maybe 160's tops and down the 1/4 it would probably land in the mid to high 13's

$24,000 ?? good luck !

I actually think it's priced about right with a little bit of fat for offers. When these superchargers were available, they would cost roughly $6K landed here in Australia with the weak dollar back then. It's a pity blitz stopped making these.

To find one, supercharged, that looks to have been so well cared for is very rare indeed. :clap:

Almost as rare as someone willing to part with over 20k for a five year old Corolla! A tough market, considering you can grab a runout Focus XR5 for $32k.......brand new with zero kays!

Still, the market only one buyer to function correctly. The dude selling it doesn't care what anyone else thinks other than the one person who turns up with a bundle of $50's and drives home.

Imagine what a dealer would offer the poor owner of this if he went to trade it in? :o

Someone will end up with a good buy if he is serious about selling.

Edited by IMB055

sleeper ftw

+1 :lol:

Completely agree! I mean looking at it, it looks like any normal corolla...

but still it's all about aesthetics haha! I mean whocares if the car runs 13s if it doesn't look good its crap, rite? <_< **cough** sarcasm **cough**