Stolen 64GB WIFI iPad

SecaBoy

Can everyone please keep an eye out for a 64gb wifi ipad on the second hand market?

My car was broken into on saturday night in milton and they stolen my ipad.

It also had the camera connection kit with it.

The fuqing low life scum fuqs smashed my window and stole it while i was having dinner.

No, my comprehensive car insurance doesnt cover stuff inside the car.

no, it wasnt in plain sight. it was in a bag with clothes, under a jacket on the floor of the back seat of my car...

Ill post up the serial number of the ipad when i get it.

fuqing sh!t end to a fuqing sh!t week.

Not to mention the fact that if they crack the pin number on the ipad, they have access to highly confidential information about work. Fuqing awesome!!

thinking about changing my plates now... i'm starting to think that someone doesnt like me...

since i got these plates, my cars have gone through these: slashed tyres, keyed car, egged, and now this...

its enough to make me paranoid... :lol:

EDIT: WHOOOPS!!! wrong section... i had two windows open and accidently posted it in the car section... can a mod please move it for me?

thanks

That is BS!!!! Can;t believe they smashed a window to get in. Where were you parked in Milton?

I'll take your plates! I've always wanted to have middle eastern ties :P

wow, what the fuck? where in milton was this?

The cunts who did this should go play in traffic. I hope you get it back, i'll keep an eye out.

Did you have the 'erase device after 10 failed code attempts' setting on?

it was parked in the carpark behind arrivederci on park rd... i usually NEVER park there, but because it was raining and it was busy, i thought i'd just park there to be close to the restaurant... :(

mick, no, unfortunately i didnt have that setting on... but i've activated it on my iphone now.. :lol:

My car full comp doesn't cover items in my car either, but my home contents insurance does. Might be something worth finding out from your home contents insurer.

hey dude,

Sorry to hear ..... they are scum .... real scum ..... ppl just dont have no respect for others these days.

give this a try

http://www.machackpc.com/featured/find-your-lost-idevice-or-remotely-wipe-it-using-find-my-iphone-app/

if it doesnt work for you there are plenty other out there that do a similar task

edit: damn just read this "Please note that you must first set up your MobileMe account and turn on Find My iPhone on each device you want to locate (installing the app is not required)." surely there is something else out there though.

Bill

Sorry to hear about it Ash..

Didn't the 'smash window' action trigger the alarm?

This fuqin low lives seriously make me think of getting aftermarket alarms..

paradigm: home and contents insurance to cover items outside the house was an extra 1k a year... :(

xoom: yeah, and those kinda things only work if its connected to the net... my ipad was a wifi only model... :(

vf-x: yeah, this has made me think about getting a full alarm system with all the bells and whistles... but at the end of the day, it still wont stop a "smash and grab"... :(

unique: nah, not all on this car... since i got the number plates... these plates have been on 4 or 5 cars (cant remember which car was the first to wear them)... my wrx got the tyres slashed, my euro got keyed, my trd got egged, and this one got broken into... :(

LOL @ Snorlax... Go get ur sticker from andrew to cheer you up. :toast:

But still, getting alarms will draw attention to the car when it happens. I'll prolly go around and start to get quotes.. Hmm... <_<

Phil: FAR51 = Farsi = the language spoken in Iran

rowan: LOLOLOL... OMG, that'd be fuqn so funny... but at the price tag those ones carry, i'll pass... :)

far out, another member on here that has gotten there stuff stolen!

I would definietly change the number plates. I no this is stupid to say, but unfortunately its a reality..people might be attacking your car as a racial thing due to the number plates maybe?

Personally i hate racism, but unfortunately we see it everyday.

it might be racism... but i doubt it...

if you're racist, you're usually ignorant... they go hand in hand...

if you're ignorant, then you sure as hell dont know what my plates mean... ;) haha

i think its more of the fact that people know the plates and are therefore targeting it cause of the plates...

orrrrrrrrr, it could just be that i have some really bad luck! i think this is more of the case... but my paranoia does kick in sometimes... :lol:

it might be racism... but i doubt it...

if you're racist, you're usually ignorant... they go hand in hand...

if you're ignorant, then you sure as hell dont know what my plates mean... ;) haha

i think its more of the fact that people know the plates and are therefore targeting it cause of the plates...

orrrrrrrrr, it could just be that i have some really bad luck! i think this is more of the case... but my paranoia does kick in sometimes... :lol:

Unfortunately it's just the area - literally a hotspot for car breaks