VIC :- Weekly/fortnightly Meet up

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still up for it. :)

As stated above, a bit late notice but certainly next time more advance notification will be given out.

It will be raining so taking some shots may not be the best idea; doesn't mean we still can't go for kebabs or coffee! :P

MEETUP TONIGHT VIC/MELB - More of a meet, greet and eat because weather isnt that great so we'll play it by ear.

Weather Forecast: 19 today 12 tonight

Cloudy. Areas of rain, easing to isolated showers later in the day. Winds S/SW averaging up to 30 km/h. Chance of any rainfall: 70% Rainfall: 4 to 10 mm.

Stalactites Greek Restaurant (Kebabs)

177-183 Lonsdale Street

Melbourne CBD Victoria 3000

In case weather turns sour we're still indoors. :)

Meetup point: Sunshine plaza carpark (Near VicRoads) at 8pm for westsiders/regulars. I'll be there first so just spot my car.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=sunshine+vicroads+map&fb=1&gl=au&hq=sunshine+vicroads&hnear=0x6ad641c4dfe52873:0x3045675218ccd60,Melbourne,+Victoria&cid=0,0,266650821445257437&ei=w76gTrOiJ46kiQftrYXuBg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CAUQ_BI

We'll leave at around 8.30pm and head to the CBD, most probli find parking on Russell St (the cheap $10 weekend rate) plus the entry into and out of the carpark isnt too crazy for you lowriders.

If you want to park on the street then thats up to you, i like parking in undercover carparks.

If weather is okay we can go somewhere afterwards.

Hope to see you all there.

MODS please move to first post.

PM me your number if you need to contact me.

good get together guys. sorry if I swore too much when I ate that crazy wing... it was the hottest thing I've ever eaten so far in my life. got a stomach ache even now since eating it :( never again I swear.

good get together guys. sorry if I swore too much when I ate that crazy wing... it was the hottest thing I've ever eaten so far in my life. got a stomach ache even now since eating it :( never again I swear.

Should have taken my advise and drank a shot of vodka or something! :P

Good catch up; next week, battle gear 4 sess? Lol damn you John for mentioning it! :lol:

WOo go crazy wings :D !! I'll eat one too if you have another one ;)

yeahh pretty funnehh, had an awesome time :clap: thanks for the laughs fellas :]

phil seemed kinda bored in starbucks though .. didnt seem to talk much .. :ph34r:

Oh man :( Sounds like you had heaps of fun, I had work @ 10PM till 6AM :(

But seriously, I'll come next week, if I don't have **** shifts...

WOo go crazy wings :D !! I'll eat one too if you have another one ;)

yeahh pretty funnehh, had an awesome time :clap: thanks for the laughs fellas :]

phil seemed kinda bored in starbucks though .. didnt seem to talk much .. :ph34r:

never again i swear it. i spoke to my wife about it last night and she wanted some. what is it with chinese people and thier chilli proof mouths? :P

and yes phillip seemed to be bored hehe.

hey guys.. i wasn't bored :P i just don't play many racing car games! (happy to have a convo about cs anytime ;) )and the caffinee wasn't very effective at curing my tiredness :P

nice meet :) if we are going to have a battle gear 4 sess at galactic circus give me a holla beforehand and i'll have my friend who works there organise something for us.

Damn just realised I could have made it to this, I was in the city yesterday evening.

Who do I PM my number to for info on future fri night meets?

PM john - (johnnieboi)

well next Friday or Saturday. Ben yip is coming down for track day on Melbourne cup day so we can spend a night out welcoming him if you like. maybe we can sort out that galactic circus battle gear 4 boys? ;) let u know what's gonna happen during the week. probably the same as last week eat coffee and play games :D

well next Friday or Saturday. Ben yip is coming down for track day on Melbourne cup day so we can spend a night out welcoming him if you like. maybe we can sort out that galactic circus battle gear 4 boys? ;) let u know what's gonna happen during the week. probably the same as last week eat coffee and play games :D

sounds like an idea duy, my studying is going well so i think i'm in for winton day, i might need some help mounting a fire extinguisher and getting a helmet.. considering i only have next weekend ><

sounds like an idea duy, my studying is going well so i think i'm in for winton day, i might need some help mounting a fire extinguisher and getting a helmet.. considering i only have next weekend ><

Oh man, I'd really love to come Winton, but all I got is a crappy Courtesy car :(

one day we will just go get one. not far from my house dude. and we can service the car before we go at my house too if u want. get a fire extinguisher from sca. 30 bucks and u can't go wrong.

Oh man, I'd really love to come Winton, but all I got is a crappy Courtesy car :(

then use that courtesy car for a ride down and sspectate with us ;)