VIC :- Weekly/fortnightly Meet up

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This meet was a random on-the-day organising so didnt have time to post up on here. Next time, will post in this thread early as possible. PM me your name and number, what your ride is, so i can save it and send you a text in future. B)

This meet was a random on-the-day organising so didnt have time to post up on here. Next time, will post in this thread early as possible. PM me your name and number, what your ride is, so i can save it and send you a text in future. B)

You better *shakes fist*

• 2 weeks later...

Because its been a bit of a while since we all met up again (both tocau + friends/tag a longs), I got a "friday night shown & shine + cruise to kebabs" in the works.

Date will be announced

meet up location will be announced

but just throwing it out there. Ill be talkin to johnny about it soon since his at winton right now!

ATTENTION VIC/MELBOURNIAN MEMBERS! Friday Night Meetup 1st April, 2011

Hey guys and girls, seeing how tomorrows' weather is looking quite good [23 dry and mostly sunny, with chance of isolated showers later on in the night], thinking of getting together for a meetup/carwash/food.

Meet point:

Sunshine Plaza Carpark [Opposite Vicroads] 9pm Sharp! (For the regulars, same ol same ol)

http://maps.google.com.au/maps/place?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=vicroads+sunshine&fb=1&gl=au&hq=vicroads+sunshine&hnear=Melbourne+VIC&cid=266650821445257437

Spot the blue celica, i will be there first. (ZRE at panelshop)

Feel free to invite other toyota owners.. reason on me saying 'toyota' owners only because other makes and models will blow this meet out of proportion, this is only a small thing.

This is mainly just a get together/hangout type meet. Please dont be expecting to have a 3-course dinner, if your gonna be hungry, eat first otherwise you might not eat till later on.

Please refrain from hooning, revving and playing music overly loud as we do not want to attract unnecessary attention to us and the club. The general public do walk/drive past us regularly, so please.. no trouble.

We will leave at 9.30pm to go carwash, if your running late then contact me or meet up at carwash, late goers will be left behind.

We will regroup/stay/kickback/wash our cars here at

Wash Me Clean (Carwash)

99-101 Ballarat Rd, Maidstone

VIC 3012

Till 10.30-11pm then head over to FunCity Kebabs to grab a bite to eat.

We will call it a night after kebabs, but then again, this is always spontaneous.. things may change so just letting you guys know now.

See you there!

Johnnieboi B)

Dw, if I go, I'll probably be the only camry there as always rofl.

Only cos I live like 150km away! :P

Have fun guys, won't be able to make it down for this one but hope to get to another Friday night meet in future :)

Unfortunately I wont be able to add to the Aurion's number Dale....well I would but I don't think the boys in blue would like me attempting to drive when I wont be able to walk spiteful.gif (be a bit over the limit by then whistling.gif)

Hmmm, might tag along

EDIT: Please tell me i'm not going to be the only Aurion there :unsure:

sorry mate i'm off to Daylesford early in the morning otherwise i would rock up...have fun and represent.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Alright gents and gals, let's get this back up and running? Say, who's free this Friday night? :D

Mods, can you please put this thread back into the "Upcoming Meets" section? Thanks!