VIC :- Weekly/fortnightly Meet up

Yeah.. nothing wrong with a courtesy car.. i brought a camry wagon into the july meet,.. :P

but i dont think his mazda courtesy will make it all they way to winton duy ;) its a bomb bahahahh !

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well next Friday or Saturday. Ben yip is coming down for track day on Melbourne cup day so we can spend a night out welcoming him if you like. maybe we can sort out that galactic circus battle gear 4 boys? ;) let u know what's gonna happen during the week. probably the same as last week eat coffee and play games :D

sounds like an idea duy, my studying is going well so i think i'm in for winton day, i might need some help mounting a fire extinguisher and getting a helmet.. considering i only have next weekend ><

one day we will just go get one. not far from my house dude. and we can service the car before we go at my house too if u want. get a fire extinguisher from sca. 30 bucks and u can't go wrong.

well next Friday or Saturday. Ben yip is coming down for track day on Melbourne cup day so we can spend a night out welcoming him if you like. maybe we can sort out that galactic circus battle gear 4 boys? ;) let u know what's gonna happen during the week. probably the same as last week eat coffee and play games :D

sounds like an idea duy, my studying is going well so i think i'm in for winton day, i might need some help mounting a fire extinguisher and getting a helmet.. considering i only have next weekend ><

Oh man, I'd really love to come Winton, but all I got is a crappy Courtesy car :(

then use that courtesy car for a ride down and sspectate with us ;)

My Mazda is DA BOMB! It's a beast, --" when everyone gives me a head start :)

one day we will just go get one. not far from my house dude. and we can service the car before we go at my house too if u want. get a fire extinguisher from sca. 30 bucks and u can't go wrong.

Let me know when, can you link me to the shop? i'm just more concerned about making a bracket

Let me know when, can you link me to the shop? i'm just more concerned about making a bracket

the sca ones have a bracket. just have to drill it on like I said last time :)

Oh is that a challenge???? :P Then we can go Somerton go-karts the next time.. :whistling:

Sounds good! Let me know when you do. If I'm not too smashed on Friday night, I'll come by! :spiteful:

Of course you'll come by Pete, ;) after all that battle gear talk, who could resist :D and if you're tired, just drink 5 scoops of that... you know, " protein shake " that john had, ;)

Of course you'll come by Pete, ;) after all that battle gear talk, who could resist :D and if you're tired, just drink 5 scoops of that... you know, " protein shake " that john had, ;)

Hahaha this is getting too serious! It might end up getting resolved on a go-karts track or Winton... :P

looking forward to see you guys, I will come on either Friday night or sat nights, 10 hours of driving..

Awesome Ben; Hope you have a safe trip down! :)

Driving by yourself for that long is so boring. I know, Vinh and I both drove to Qld for the annual in 1.5 days! :lol:

Hahaha this is getting too serious! It might end up getting resolved on a go-karts track or Winton... :P

hey man, go-karts we have no chance... -_-

guys ben will come sunday night. so we'll organise something on sunday, that cool with u all?

hey man, go-karts we have no chance... -_-

guys ben will come sunday night. so we'll organise something on sunday, that cool with u all?

i finish at 2pm, soo all good in the hood !~

Yeah, I'll be in for the meet up on Tuesday! I get me Baby Aurion back :)

I may also take my little piece of **** for a spin @ winton...

BTW: Can we get notice on this via text message like 1 days before? Roughly at least 24 hours?

Hey guys sorry i havent been to any of the meets yet :ph34r: my scheduele is all over the place with casual work and i do most my work on the weekend...Still wanna catch up one day to meet you all and check out your rides!