VIC :- Weekly/fortnightly Meet up

Alright gents and gals, let's get this back up and running? Say, who's free this Friday night? :D

Mods, can you please put this thread back into the "Upcoming Meets" section? Thanks!

done.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday is forecast rain and 18degrees guys. Weather hasnt been great for quite a while so i've been holding out on the meets. Thursday is forecast 27 and sunny though.

ahh fck ! is it raining on friday ?!

FFS.. i jst washed my car <_< !

i heard there was in indoor kebab place though.. anyone heard of this ? :blink:

Up to you guys, I don't mind where and if it's raining or not; it's to chill and catch up amongst ourselves. :)

I just suggested the west because the majority of you guys are that way, unless you want to go south-east to return the favour! :lol:

Alright gents and gals, let's get this back up and running? Say, who's free this Friday night? :D

Mods, can you please put this thread back into the "Upcoming Meets" section? Thanks!

done.

Thanks Duy! Hopefully you can come out too! :)

100% serious.

Cops mainly target the guys doing skids in their chopped spring Holdens and fords. But still a gamble - but worth it.

As for the indoor kebab joint, that would be my mates

Kebab shop on Sydney road. Plenty parking out front

True, but as you say, it's a gamble. Best to avoid the hassle of clearing a defect if possible :)

I'd prefer to meet up somewhere to chill/have kebabs, but if people want to hit the prinny afterwards then I'd be up for that depending on my mood.

Can we confirm meeting time and place ?

is it still :

meet up tonight for those interested!

sunshine plaza at the carpark opposite vicroads.

meet time: 9 - 9.30pm

location: sunshine plaza (http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=harvester+road+sunshine&sll=-37.781518,144.829223&sspn=0.012228,0.027788&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Harvester+Rd,+Sunshine+Victoria+3020&z=16)

what we're doing: most likely carwash & cruise to st kilda beach.

or:

whos up for a fish and chips night on the friday/saturday night?

meet up at my parents shop at 8 o'clock in sunshine, lots of parking and good food! ;) u can try the hamburgers that i make myself lol :lol:

I would be up for some more fush & chups,the food was great last time and if i recall i pigged out,tried to hang with johnnie,bad move :lol:

i don't think i ate anything Duy prepared,it was all his lovely moms doing :D

If you guys want to organise a meetup, esp posting it on the forum.. need to prep it a bit earlier to let people on the forum know a few days or a week in advance so they have a chance to come to it. (My previous organised random meets left a few people here wondering why they didnt get any notice)

Just speaking on behalf of those that are only aware of such meets on this forum and havent met the 'regulars' and exchanged numbers.

For all the regulars, the usual detailed SMS will be sent. Which when something happens, i normally send 20+ msgs at a time regardless if people can make it or not. This is the easiest form of communication.

If people shoot me their numbers, either i or someone else will save it and make sure you get the msg of any future meetups/random or whatnot, esp those who want to attend but arent as active on the forum.

Just my 2cents B)

ahhh johnnie. love them random meets

"meet up, ****** carwash on ****** road. 9pm. Be there. Everyones welcome"

then id send that to everyone i know in the area.

and bang

30 cars. pretty good for a last minute meet up.

cant wait for summer

yeoop

Edited by private number

His hamburgers are pretty damn good - just sayin

oath.

does his milkshake bring all the boys to the yard too? damn I could go for a hamburger and shake. mmm..

yes. u want banana/blue heaven/lime/chocolate/vanilla/strawberry?

I would be up for some more fush & chups,the food was great last time and if i recall i pigged out,tried to hang with johnnie,bad move :lol:

i don't think i ate anything Duy prepared,it was all his lovely moms doing :D

thats a load of bullsh#t i cooked the flake LOL

new meeting place then !

duys house for some hamburgerz ! ;) :P

edit: i feel like hamburgers now .. <_<

actually... its a shop ;)

And yes, im up for fish&chips at Duys shop... or in my case.. a hamburger with the lot, 6 steamed dim sims, a flake and an icecream and Peach Ice Tea. :spiteful:

i think we out of peach teas dude... :(

A weekly meet? Hey, count me in! Who do I give my number too? So i can be in on the info?

johnnieboi, u can pm him ur number

His hamburgers are pretty damn good - just sayin

+1

If you guys want to organise a meetup, esp posting it on the forum.. need to prep it a bit earlier to let people on the forum know a few days or a week in advance so they have a chance to come to it. (My previous organised random meets left a few people here wondering why they didnt get any notice)

Just speaking on behalf of those that are only aware of such meets on this forum and havent met the 'regulars' and exchanged numbers.

For all the regulars, the usual detailed SMS will be sent. Which when something happens, i normally send 20+ msgs at a time regardless if people can make it or not. This is the easiest form of communication.

If people shoot me their numbers, either i or someone else will save it and make sure you get the msg of any future meetups/random or whatnot, esp those who want to attend but arent as active on the forum.

Just my 2cents B)

That is true. Remember, we did end up trying to post up in advance; however, sometimes it was cancelled due to weather.. :(