[QLD] TOCAU 2011 ANNUAL MEET

Oh this all sounds soooo exciting we should find out by Monday if we will be able to come. If we do we will only be there for the saturday. :(

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The itinerary post has been updated.

D and I will be organize the cruise route in the next two weeks and will have maps, etc posted up... stay tuned.

I'll be there for everything but will be bailing mid afternoon sunday as I can't afford to turn down the penalty rates for working from 11pm sunday night due to public holiday monday :yahoo:

Well guys, work has bent me over and shafted me with the biggest and most painful Pineapple. So I am officially pulling out from attending the meet, sorry guys, would have loved to have been there and had my Camry there too. I will be away from the 8th til the 20th of June.

Daryl can you please remove mine and my extras name from the list. :(

Well guys, work has bent me over and shafted me with the biggest and most painful Pineapple. So I am officially pulling out from attending the meet, sorry guys, would have loved to have been there and had my Camry there too. I will be away from the 8th til the 20th of June.

Daryl can you please remove mine and my extras name from the list. :(

Awww damn. I shall do that. Just remember to remind me on Thursday to give you your money back.

Sorry gents (& gals), I have been pre-occupied by work.

Daryl, I have sent you a PM. Also, please note that Vinh and I will be arriving early Saturday morning. FYI. :)

This roadworks that BG Pete mentioned earlier in this thread, which section of the way up and how bad will it be etc? Thanks.

OK Sydney Peeps,

Confirmed, the midnight express will be leaving thornleigh maccas at ....midnight

Thanks to the people that have PM'd and confirmed. If you haven't, no biggy, just make sure your there if you want to part of it :)

OK Sydney Peeps,

Confirmed, the midnight express will be leaving thornleigh maccas at ....midnight

Thanks to the people that have PM'd and confirmed. If you haven't, no biggy, just make sure your there if you want to part of it :)

BP at the end of the F3 at about 2am then?

looks like i had time to put in for time off after all. hopefully i will not be needed and can attend the entire event :D down for go karts too ;) so who wants to wax my car? :D

It's getting close guys. Around this time in two weeks, a large group of us will all be at 'The Loop' to begin the 2011 Annual Meet.

Is there anyone out there who will be here for go-karting and will want me to hold a definite place for them there? If so, you better let me know. I have currently paid for 15 spots and as it stands, 13 people have taken theirs.

On a side note, it is a requirement for the balance of the go-karting to Kingston Park 7 days before the event... which is next Sunday. The per-person balance ends up being $51.50 (which is the remaining $46 + the $5.50 required license). I can cover this though and you can pay me on the day, but if you want to sort it out before hand or feel like helping me out a little, feel free to transfer the remainder to me before the 5th of June.

I have a feeling we wont leave maccas till about 12:30am.......

Talking of BP, hopefully theres a few Caltex on the way that have Vortex 98 fuel.....

I have a feeling we wont leave maccas till about 12:30am.......

Talking of BP, hopefully theres a few Caltex on the way that have Vortex 98 fuel.....

Figured that, midnight run on the F3 should take a little less than 2 hours so I was being conservative :P

And unless you're getting 100km per tank, there are heaps of servos along the way that have 98, either Ultimate or Vortex. Both Caltex and BP have maps on their websites of what servos have which fuels.