My ST246W

saltyeggs

A big upgrade from my previous car and it's still a toyota. :D

I've been looking for a practical car for awhile to replace my previous car which was a 3 door yaris, due to the space of the car I wasn't able to put much stuff in the boot or the back seat and of I needed a lot more power. :rolleyes: Other cars I was considering before I knew about the Caldina GT-Four was a Liberty GT, WRX Wagon (Pig Face), IS250, and Accord Euro CU2. Some of the prices and K's of some cars was some what over price than I expected, so one night I was going through some random import car dealer website and came across the Caldina, from my first impression I was like wow this really different from the other cars I was looking at. With the price and the K's it had on it was too good to be true. So I rang up the next day asking for the black one (as it was only current stock they have in sydney) and was told that it was sold already, <_< but the sales person said there will another one in white coming soon in a months time. (Mind you the colour I was only considering was Black or white) I got excited, so I gave my details to her to send a few pics of the Caldina at the docks and made me smile. :yahoo:

Ok, enough about me talking, I'll let the pictures do the most of the talking now. hehhe

My previous ride... now Sold!

IMG_0471.jpg

At the docks in Japan ready to be shipped over to Australia.

ST246-00050223.jpg

ST246-00050224.jpg

Inside cabin...

ST246-000502212.jpg

and some sexy Recaro seats

ST246-000502218.jpg

1 month later....

Edited by saltyeggs

On 28th of april.... i flew to Sydney with my mate to check it out in person.... and it was sex! the pictures don't do any justification gonna see it in a flesh!

IMG_0570.jpg

After a 9 hour drive from Sydney, it is here safely in Melbourne!

IMG_0573.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

Will take proper shots, when time permits. That's it for now, enjoy!

Edited by saltyeggs

Very nice, I saw 1 of these a few weeks ago in Sydney with a bit of work done to it already and for a moment thought it was the same 1 but has different wheels

Awesome! Last shape Caldina w/ 3SGTE turbo goodness! Looks like the original owner ticked all the Options as well. What's planned for it? 'Should bring it to a Melbourne meet!

No Plans for now, ran out of funds. lol

Nice tarago John! Now start thinking of baby names lol! Looks very very nice in person.

lol this guy.

the auto ones are pretty quick... was looking at buying one a while ago and they have gear shift buttons (similar to paddles but actual buttons) on the steering wheel and can change faster than you can by hand... i'd definately have an auto over a manual in these - hold boost longer, faster gear changes than humanly possible, and practical... and great if ur stuck in traffic and feeling lazy too...

i've never seen one in person up close but man the photos u took on different angles have made me go "$#!T! that looks alright!", looks like a mean sporty wagon i tell ya. nice car :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

What is the power figure on this car.

191 kw

323 Nm Torque

Click here for the specs :)

Hey bro, nice ride, I also have one, but in Black. Got a question for ya,

Do you wanna swap suspension? I got fully s=adjustable coil overs. I love em, but seeing car is for Wife and 9month old baby, not really suited.

let me know