[VIC] - TOCAU Victorian Monthly Meet

Tash

Hey guys, sorry I couldn’t make my first meet back in about 2 years. But I was way too hung over and in no condition to drive! I know I didn’t say I was going to in the first place, mainly because I suspected with an amount of certainty that I would have been in that condition. Hanging for the next one though now that summer is here and the mods are happening.

• 1 month later...

Now that the festive season is over and its a new month in a new year, perhaps it's time to plan for the next monthly meet :)

Would we have enough time to plan for a GOR run, or should we start with something smaller and less planning intensive?

Now that the festive season is over and its a new month in a new year, perhaps it's time to plan for the next monthly meet :)

Would we have enough time to plan for a GOR run, or should we start with something smaller and less planning intensive?

great ocean road is too touristy and also heaps of cops

ANyone up to do bowling for an EoMm..?

I have posted this up before, but lets try this again.

EOI for EoMM at AMF Watergardens on Sunday 29th Jan. Can play either or combo of bowling and laser skirmish. :spiteful:

2 games for $20, 3 games for $25.

Group package includes 2 games with burger and drink. $25.

Put your interest down! :)

Have updated the first post to remove the old details from the last meet. At this stage I'm a maybe, I am pretty certain I'll have family over that weekend. Looks like good fun though!

^ invite your family ;) ! what more fun could there be ? :D

Hahahah possibly, although driving from Bright to Bendigo (3hrs) then to Melbourne and the back to Bright again.. Don't think that'll be the most popular idea!! The date isn't set in stone yet so will let you know :)

If it's just some bowling at the AMF in watergardens I might go. :P Don't look at me for laser skirmish though. Can't stand it lol. I guess i'm a maybe so far. :P

If it's just some bowling at the AMF in watergardens I might go. :P Don't look at me for laser skirmish though. Can't stand it lol. I guess i'm a maybe so far. :P

Yep it's AMF, with M9 laser skirmish as well. :)

Hrmm.. im up for bowling. Laser skirmish... hrmmm.. i dunno. Feels like a half version of paintball instead of camoflage you get bright flashing lights where EVERYBODY can see you no matter how stealthy you are. :mellow:

Hey guys, unfortunately it looks like this month's EoMM will have to be cancelled due to low confirmed numbers. Depending if the weather clears, might do something impromptu (photoshoot, coffee etc) later in the night. PM me your number if you might be free, and if we do anything, I shall message you. :)

I can get down a bit later on maybe for a drive and SLR fun...

PM me your number. :)