D2 Coilovers

Dead

=P~ just spoke to tony about this and i gotta call them tommorow and arrange something ^^ v i hope i can get it in time.... rip out 1350 out of my ***** i suppose there goes my c-one cfb....

Steve, :P

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spec_Black .. Badboyz and myself will receive the D2 coilovers by tomorrow or thursday.. will let u guys know on the progress.

D2 racing are still on special .. this is dirt cheap guys so should take the advantage. It'll be jacked up back to $1750 soon.

Dude...poor Brian. I still feel bad. He's trying at least. He said I'm an idiot for feeling bad, but still.

Yet...I GOT COILOVERS! YEAHHH!!!

Johnny, when you fit yours just dump the hell out of it and take photos lol. Poor Tony man :( Stupid jacks.

Kaze, don't worry I spoke to Cat over the phone. I could sense more people wanted to take advantage of this so I asked her when the price blitz ends. She said not to worry and email her when you can. We've already given them so much business it's not funny lol.

Oh and don't worry about the CF bonnet man. Grab that another day. WE JUST SAVED $500 MAN!!! YEAHHH!!! All thanks to Tony and Johnny. Cheers guys.

Edited by bADbOYz

Spec_Black .. Badboyz and myself will receive the D2 coilovers by tomorrow or thursday.. will let u guys know on the progress.

D2 racing are still on special .. this is dirt cheap guys so should take the advantage. It'll be jacked up back to $1750 soon.

Dude...poor Brian. I still feel bad. He's trying at least. He said I'm an idiot for feeling bad, but still.

Yet...I GOT COILOVERS! YEAHHH!!!

Johnny, when you fit yours just dump the hell out of it and take photos lol. Poor Tony man :( Stupid jacks.

Kaze, don't worry I spoke to Cat over the phone. I could sense more people wanted to take advantage of this so I asked her when the price blitz ends. She said not to worry and email her when you can. We've already given them so much business it's not funny lol.

Oh and don't worry about the CF bonnet man. Grab that another day. WE JUST SAVED $500 MAN!!! YEAHHH!!! All thanks to Tony and Johnny. Cheers guys.

yeah rob.. i was planning not to leave the suspension place.. thats how low it'll be :P

LMAOO!!! YYYYYEAAAAHHHH MAN!!! lolz hey so u havent got the coilovers in yet right???

most likely friday ... did u wanna drop by n check it out? :) we'll b at suspension city north melb.

Hahaha

Johnny, you need to photoshop your car in the signature lower now ;)

LMAOO!!! YYYYYEAAAAHHHH MAN!!! lolz hey so u havent got the coilovers in yet right???

most likely friday ... did u wanna drop by n check it out? :) we'll b at suspension city north melb.

Hahaha

i'll let u do that rob, u pro artist photoshopper! ;)

Hahaha

i'll let u do that rob, u pro artist photoshopper! ;)

Awww. Still not going 19's? lmao. Everyone thought you were a crazy kent for doing that hahaha.

ill just be happy to get these things

damn jack

my car is disabled

well u can park in handicap zone now!!! :D

Lol...nah poor Tony.

Dude that's reverse Karma! Not cool! He helped me and this is the thanks he gets!

Give him a go Buddah (Buddah the '***' not Buddah ala QLD).

Edited by bADbOYz

Looking into things a bit further. The D2 and G4 suspension are the same item. One in painted Blue the other is painted Purple. All the technichal specs, item descriptions etc are exactly the same. I'll stick with the blue goodness now.

Looking into things a bit further. The D2 and G4 suspension are the same item. One in painted Blue the other is painted Purple. All the technichal specs, item descriptions etc are exactly the same. I'll stick with the blue goodness now.

For some reason the shocks appear physically bigger on the D2's (diameter). No biggy really.

At least we're going to have a nice product spread in our cars now brand wise. JAZE absolutley loves the G4's. Looks like you and me will be having fun around the twisties together next time we meet Dylan hehe.

the real clincher was the new D2 8 pot big brake kits... funilly ebough G4 have also just released similar 8 pot brake kits only in blue :rolleyes:

Hmmm. I shall run some research on both companies. Wouldn't suprise me if one is playing 'product tag' with the other. Or if G4 are rebranded or vica versa? Hmmmmmm....

i have heard the ride on d2 or g4 can be painful in stivos, but no-one has said if it feels the same as having whiteline springs and koni shocks. If i could adjust height plus still have the same comfortability as stock then coilovers is go, but for now im a sceptic. I also heard whenever you adjust the height you have to get a wheel alignment again is that true?

i have heard the ride on d2 or g4 can be painful in stivos, but no-one has said if it feels the same as having whiteline springs and koni shocks. If i could adjust height plus still have the same comfortability as stock then coilovers is go, but for now im a sceptic. I also heard whenever you adjust the height you have to get a wheel alignment again is that true?

They are coilovers. It's like riding on 4 poles. Any coilovers will be painful to ride on in any car really.

It'd make perfect sense to get a wheel alignment actually if you adjusted the ride height in any application (lowered springs, coilovers). That embarrasingly enough left my head lol.

Incase you guys had forgotten what i said long ago about coilover made in Taiwan. It seems that every coilover are using the same technology and design. These design actually came from UK or other Euro country, now I would imagine if UK manufacturer wishes to produce in Taiwan, they would have to share their knowledge to the locals for joint venture agreement - that way both nation acquire advantage.

Its cheaper if local producers uses this design too, perhaps with tweak on damper valving for their own specs, but overall look is the same. Even some Japanese coilover looks the same as their Taiwan counterpart.

Incase you guys had forgotten what i said long ago about coilover made in Taiwan. It seems that every coilover are using the same technology and design. These design actually came from UK or other Euro country, now I would imagine if UK manufacturer wishes to produce in Taiwan, they would have to share their knowledge to the locals for joint venture agreement - that way both nation acquire advantage.

Its cheaper if local producers uses this design too, perhaps with tweak on damper valving for their own specs, but overall look is the same. Even some Japanese coilover looks the same as their Taiwan counterpart.

Dude you're freaky.

Danz the walking encyclopedia. Far out man, you never cease to amaze me lol.

Cheers man!