How many of the Old Skool still around?

Hey all. I havent been on this site for nearly a year. Just wondering if there are any of the old skool stivo owners who have moved on with their cars that still visit, or even people who were back in the day and still here today with their nice Stivos.

Say HELLOOOOO!!!!

Edited by AzZaMaTaZ

I'm still active on this forum! recently sold my 04' Stivo with 60,000kms and bought over my sister's Honda Jazz and also recently put an order on a Mazda3 MPS!! I am going to be sooooo broke :P

Edited by ZEEROLLA

I'm still active on this forum! recently sold my 04' Stivo with 60,000kms and bought over my sister's Honda Jazz and also recently put an order on a Mazda3 MPS!! I am going to be sooooo broke :P

Good stuff Zee .... atleast we will know someone whom im hoping will be happy to bring it out to the track to compete against the stivos ;) ;) ;) ;)

Good stuff Zee .... atleast we will know someone whom im hoping will be happy to bring it out to the track to compete against the stivos ;) ;) ;) ;)

:D Bill i will bring it out to the next Rolla cruise! I don't know if i will take it to the track with this one though.. will see :P Its a 8 week wait for my Mazda 3 MPS but hopefully will get it sooner.

:D Bill i will bring it out to the next Rolla cruise! I don't know if i will take it to the track with this one though.. will see :P Its a 8 week wait for my Mazda 3 MPS but hopefully will get it sooner.

Ok if u dont take it out to a circuit .... atleast bring it along to a 1/4 mile challenge then ..... Im sure by the time u get it delivered ill have a stivo for u that will make u regret the fact u jumped over to the mazda ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

hehe u guys are so keen to shootdown the Mazda 3 MPS :P remember its gonna be a daily driver :P :D and they are very different cars the Stivo and the MPS. but we can still have some fun after i run it in :D

hehe u guys are so keen to shootdown the Mazda 3 MPS :P remember its gonna be a daily driver :P :D and they are very different cars the Stivo and the MPS. but we can still have some fun after i run it in :D

LOL ..... yeah dont take it the wrong way i was after the "having fun" after u have run it in .... and ofcourse there is always going to be some friendly rivalry ;) ;) ;) :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

LOL ..... yeah dont take it the wrong way i was after the "having fun" after u have run it in .... and ofcourse there is always going to be some friendly rivalry ;) ;) ;) :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

don't worry Bill i'm cool :D i give the Stivo alot of respect, it deserves it ;) few days to go!!! can't wait!

Yep ive had the ute for about 3 months now.

It went ok at wakefield, not sure on times but the corolla was quicker round there.

I could only get 2-3 laps in before the brakes would fade so i couldnt push it very hard and i had to call it quits about halfway through the day due to a lack of rubber on the rear tyres :P

Im keen to get back out there with some better brakes and ome suspension mods