the club is on

Installed a spec 3 buddyclub on my stivo today, and omfg its loud but a good loud like a full on race car. BUT i also have the silencer and when that is put in omfg too!! The thing completely shuts up and is seriously like 1db off from the stock muffler. Should sound different once all the exuast work is done but for now its only axel back. A thank you to bangn for letting me try before i buy ..bb's garage all the way yo! :toast:

Cheers

..bb's garage all the way yo! :toast:

BB's Garage??? Never heard of them...

Show us some pics bro if your gonna tell us how good it is....

Congrats on the new muffler mate. Nothing better than a new mod that your happy with, enjoy!!

This BB's garage place seems to have quite a following here for a place that doesn't advertise on the forum. Maybe we should talk to them about becoming a sponsor?

Did you get a before and after dyno from them by any chance?

Cheers

JC

Maybe I should start up Dr. D's Motorvation for the NSW crew... or would it be Kebab Performance Racing?

Mate Kebab Performance sh*ts all over CES, BB"s garage and purcell performance!!

Kebab Racing FTW!! :toast:

haha nah stuff RBT kebab perf racing puts Monkey Wrench Racing to shame!!!

Disclaimer: Employees of monkey wrench racing, i am not bagging you here, it is just a joke, we love your products, and most of Kebab Performance Racing was founded through you guys :P :clap:

all im gonna say on the matter is kebab performance's upgrades are all dyno proven (and i think u all know what my thoughts are on dyno's) and 1/4 mile proven :P :P :P :P :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Buddy Club , hey? ? ... .. .. :unsure:

BB's Garage FTW YO! :toast:

Maybe the Goose needs some Buddy Club action :spiteful: ...as always, i shall wait till the product is demonstrated first :D *Give us a LIFT again BangN!!*

*brrrrrrrGOOORRRR....Chirp.....BRRRRRRRRRGOORRRRRRRR...CHIRP...GOOORRRROOAAARRR...CHIRP!!!*

Guys there is no such thing as KEBBAB PERFORMANCE!! All of bills parts were purchased from a company deep in the amazon!! This store is owned by a little furry guy called BAZZA, his company is called "GIBBON SPANNER RACING"!!! Bill feel free to insert the pic of BAZZA here as i cant find the pic of him any where on this forum!! :clap::toast: :P

So if u need anything its bazza @ gibbon spanner racing!!!

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...=6803&st=50 FOUND YAY BAZZA!!!!

Edited by xoom

All of bills parts were purchased from a company deep in the amazon!! This store is owned by a little furry guy called BAZZA, his company is called "GIBBON SPANNER RACING"!!!

Mate didnt you here .... Bazza and i have gone into business and im running the show for him down under :P :P :P :P under the company kebab performance so anything you can source from Gibbon spanner racing can be sourced direct from Kebab performance :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

RBT Motorsport cannot compete against Kebab performance as I haven't yet got the funds to bank roll a fleet of mobile kebab shops outside every inner city pub :toast::toast:

mate how else u think project corolla is happening mate ..... gotta love those people coming out after a nights full of drinking looking for high carb food .... keep the kebabs pumping :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: