Spotted - VIC

Guest fujiwara_tofu

lol haha true XD

my girl loved it ^__^..

thats how 4a engines are meant to be driven :P

we were comming home from her workplace...

hey Trung do u work in that area also ??

Edited by fujiwara_tofu

Guest fujiwara_tofu

spotted white spotivo with custom plates (was someones name, but i forget) in QV carpark tonight like after 7.30 sometime.

i was there with ma gf and parked my trueno nearby and i saw sportivo ~~ it looked really good.

Spotted that turbocharged black stivo speeding like a mf down princes hwy again at 3am last sat night. I'd really like to know who it is or if anyone knows him... or her.

Turbo Charged!?? :help:

Spotted that turbocharged black stivo speeding like a mf down princes hwy again at 3am last sat night. I'd really like to know who it is or if anyone knows him... or her.

Turbo Charged!?? :help:

Yeah man. Really unknown car this one. I've seen it once before on the same road about the same time half a year ago. You can hear the turbo spool from a mile away. Kept up with an STI I was in not long ago.

does anybody here own that red facelift stivo that's parked near daily planet in elsterwick?

What were YOU doing near the Daily Planet :P

Syndal Station - Spotted Silver Stivo with personal plates and autobots logo on the back, wheels too.

does anybody here own that red facelift stivo that's parked near daily planet in elsterwick?

What were YOU doing near the Daily Planet :P

Syndal Station - Spotted Silver Stivo with personal plates and autobots logo on the back, wheels too.

what else? ;) :toast:

Spotted a AE86 Sprinter Trueno at Highpoint DSE Powerhouse this morning, pristine condition and everything. I fell in love I beleive. :D

Had stock standard plates on it, non custom.

Edited by Tofuboi

Spotted a AE86 Sprinter Trueno at Highpoint DSE Powerhouse this morning, pristine condition and everything. I fell in love I beleive. :D

Had stock standard plates on it, non custom.

omg i saw it there yesterdai also one word... WOW it was so clean and truly the best trueno ive seen to date i loved his nice paint job white with glossy black bumper and sides looks hot also the rims where matt black i think looks so nice >_<

sorry to burst your bubbles guys... but that trueno is mine... seriously... it is... come in to dickies and say hi to me...

DONT CALL ME A ******* =D

sorry to burst your bubbles guys... but that trueno is mine... seriously... it is... come in to dickies and say hi to me...

DONT CALL ME A ******* =D

LMAO NO WAY TORI what happen to the itr? and i was in there the other day.. post some pictures up man show every one how hot it is!! wanna swap?? =D

sold the ITR for mega profit YO!

heres some pics for yaz all, you know if you guys went to the last meet at garage cafe you'da seen it there =D

by the way my brother took these pics.

ae86corolla009pw1.th.jpg

ae86corolla011ht2.th.jpg

ae86corolla013ca9.th.jpg

ae86corolla025dx9.th.jpg

ae86corolla032rp7.th.jpg

ae86corolla035hc9.th.jpg

ae86corolla037cl1.th.jpg

ae86corolla042wq6.th.jpg

ae86corolla044fg5.th.jpg

swap? glad to swap for a ferrari f430 some day =D

hey, just saw a black pre-facelift sportivo, trd front grill, eyelids, gold rims (silver lip) and stickers on the doors parked at highpoint yesterday (saturday). also noticed 3 gauges on the a-pillar, looks pretty mean, first time i've seen it in the area

hey, just saw a black pre-facelift sportivo, trd front grill, eyelids, gold rims (silver lip) and stickers on the doors parked at highpoint yesterday (saturday). also noticed 3 gauges on the a-pillar, looks pretty mean, first time i've seen it in the area

I saw the same car at highpoint aswell, that is one awsome car...dont know about the stickers though