understeer in corners

tarago driftr

Dude, its a tarago. Get over yourself, slow the hell down and get a life before you kill yourself or someone worthwhile.

couldnt have said it better my self. its a bloody van. were did u get your licence from. did woolies have a special on them that i dont know about?

Dude, its a tarago. Get over yourself, slow the hell down and get a life before you kill yourself or someone worthwhile.

couldnt have said it better my self. its a bloody van. were did u get your licence from. did woolies have a special on them that i dont know about?

geez if only that were true i could use a cheap drifting tarago right about now.

BTW badboyz i had 2 read your sig bout 4 times before i understood what was going on! muahahahaha!

Edited by JJCRU23R

Well, it's obvious, you are just a poor driver with rotten car control. A good driver never understeers a Tarago, at any speed. Besides that, your post is quite obviously a wind up and it seems to have succeeded quite well!

I'd recommend you strengthen the chassis by installing a front trust bar and rear sway. If you can find one. If not make it out of papier mache so you have a template.

In the case of a Tarago, I would certainly put a roll cage in for when you f@ck it all up (and believe me, it takes a lot to get me to swear).

I would also recommend training wheels on the sides (from a bicycle) for added support.

Clean undies at the start are always a must. They will be soiled by the end.

Reduce the weight of the vehicle; remove yourself when cornering or driving fast - easy way to lose upwards of what say, 60kg on the vehicle?

Always, but ALWAYS take P plates off. They ruin the aerodynamics of the car.

Spoiler. BIG one.

Bald tyres - these will let you drift around corners ,swinging the back end out thereby reducing understeer. Physically plausible.

No offence intended. Just making people laugh.

Sup, I'm from the Tarago Drifting Club of Australia, wanna join?

requirements are simple; IQ not exceeding 50, to have held your driver's licence for no more than a month

under no circumstance will self-respecting individuals be permitted to join.

I'd recommend you strengthen the chassis by installing a front trust bar and rear sway. If you can find one. If not make it out of papier mache so you have a template.

In the case of a Tarago, I would certainly put a roll cage in for when you f@ck it all up (and believe me, it takes a lot to get me to swear).

I would also recommend training wheels on the sides (from a bicycle) for added support.

Clean undies at the start are always a must. They will be soiled by the end.

Reduce the weight of the vehicle; remove yourself when cornering or driving fast - easy way to lose upwards of what say, 60kg on the vehicle?

Always, but ALWAYS take P plates off. They ruin the aerodynamics of the car.

Spoiler. BIG one.

Bald tyres - these will let you drift around corners ,swinging the back end out thereby reducing understeer. Physically plausible.

Full offence intended, as you're a ******wit.

Fixed.

Epic win btw sir.

• 1 month later...
bwaahahaha thats so lol. i do admit ripping a few burnouts and taking it sideways a lil in mums tarago on rainy days.

you need a big run up in my parents tarago to be able to hit the corner any faster than 50-60kmph :P

i never had problems when i whacked some slicks on it .. hahahah jokes

• 3 years later...

Just looking at the comments about the under steering tarago, lmfao, have you guys driven a tarago. I own a 1991 model and i think there a sports van, think about it they have a center mounted engine, I have done up the suspension good tires and i will give anyone a run on a good Winding Road no probs. And yes anything will under steer i you turn the wheel to quick in a corner.

Hilarious guys!!

I have a V6 Ultima and it too understeers into corners. I can even spin the drivers side front wheel on occasion.

200kW in a van, but still nearly 9 secs to 100km/h. Dude, It's a VAN!

I find by slightly elevating my right foot (off the throttle) and driving like a regular human being, these problems go away...

Edited by BongoVan

Guys, I was on a KIA 3.5 V6 rental van (similar to Tarago size) in Tasmania mountains. To be honest, the understeering actually is very annoying. We are not driving very fast because we got many passengers sleeping. The van just refuses to turn even at slow speed. I am very suprised

Looking at the tires, it is thick and narrow as well....

so driving a van requires you to slow down much more !!! so if you switch from a car to a van, you have to readapt the driving style

Edited by ben yip