Chance to vent about idiotic drivers

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This does my head in :( ...people that slam on the brakes for an amber light and pull up just in time or even have to reverse back a little because their over the lines,and they would have made it thru the intersection safely anyway.

Get use to it for Sydney people because of these new safety cameras...

My rant for the day is dickheads that think "Because he modded his car, he'll speed all the time... Oh WTF I'm right up his *****?! Come on... Move it..." Stupid, I'm in that lane because in 300m I'm going to turn? =| And why should I speed because I've got a modded car, I will NEVER know =|

Edited by DreadAngel

This does my head in :( ...people that slam on the brakes for an amber light and pull up just in time or even have to reverse back a little because their over the lines,and they would have made it thru the intersection safely anyway.

I had some **** do this to me the last weekend, while I was doing 60 towing a trailer with my brand new BBQ in it.

My rant for today is that just the other day a pedestrian was crossing the crossing line the idiot in front of me just drove pass like a mad man without noticing the pedestrian at all and she was half way through the crossing already.

Also i hate ppl that stop on the left the lane (when it is a left lane must turn left) just to merge into the right lane at the lights on red.

One guy did that today and he went pass the line just to cut the car in front of me and the guy behind him ( on the left lane ) also cut me off and force his bloody way through. So i just kept driving up his **** all the way back home (he droved like a grandma).

I hate it when, L PLATERS DRIVE SLOW IN THE RIGHT LANE and they drive past the, KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING SIGN!!!! ASSWIPES!!!!!!

Don't go crook at them ;) ...blame the licensed idiots teaching them,who the hell teaches a learner to drive in the right hand lane anyway :angry: i too see this on a regular basis and just shake my head in disbelief. :(

No bloody wonder it's becoming more popular to cruise in the RH lane of a 4 lane hwy doing less than the speed limit,they are being taught this from the beginning.Funny i was taught by my old man about 25yrs ago keep left unless overtaking,and he was serious about that rule...come to think of it aren't there signs that say that. :P

I hate it when, L PLATERS DRIVE SLOW IN THE RIGHT LANE and they drive past the, KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING SIGN!!!! ASSWIPES!!!!!!

Don't go crook at them ;) ...blame the licensed idiots teaching them,who the hell teaches a learner to drive in the right hand lane anyway :angry: i too see this on a regular basis and just shake my head in disbelief. :(

No bloody wonder it's becoming more popular to cruise in the RH lane of a 4 lane hwy doing less than the speed limit,they are being taught this from the beginning.Funny i was taught by my old man about 25yrs ago keep left unless overtaking,and he was serious about that rule...come to think of it aren't there signs that say that. :P

Yeah true, i forgot to ad that part. The person sitting beside them should know better... And they wonder why they get road raged!!!

Those that think by putting a cannon on the back of the exhaust on crap cars somehow means they now have a licence to race on public roads. And when you don't react they laugh as if to say they have a quicker car.........ha...jokers....funny stuff..... B)

Just remembered an event from last weekend.

Sitting in a carpark, minding my own business, a beatup old p-plate Laser hatch full of d!ckheads dressed like homies pulls up a few spaces down. They wind down their windows, looks over at my car, and starts on a tangent of (imagine the most bogan Aussie accent you can) "yo, n!gga,..." (I'm not one) "we pimpin, yo...." and so on and so forth like that, with statements scattered through there about how uncool we are "rollin' in a momma's car".

I soon fixed 'em though. They watched me back out of my parking space, and cruise towards the gate to the carpark, and as I passed their car, I just cranked up my sound system (which probably cost more than their car) and drove off.

Mamma's car? Pfft!

Christ I hate bogans.

Oh, as an afterthought, I think I understand why the lug wrench is clipped under the spare wheel cover, under the carpet, in the boot.

It's a safety precaution, designed to increase the amount of effort it takes to get the wrench in your hand and beat w@nkers to death with it.

let me think... if you live around 8 Mile plains in Brisbane you will know there is a Fruitgrove (use to be a farm area) crossing...

it was perfectly fine with all the cars moving after the gates was lifted except this **** didnt indicate and suddenly brake and turn left into the small road right after the crossing, could have been a accident right there...

Drivers that don't understand the importance of having a larger following distance in the wet. Nearly had a taxi crash into my rear earlier on near the city. I had a taxi in front of me hit their brakes hard to come to a stop because some idiot cut in front of them as they were slowing for the lights. Then of course I hit my brakes slightly harder as well. Then there was the idiot taxi driver behind me that was going a little quick in the wet and with a close following distance.

Lucky for me/him that when I have to brake hard, I try to make sure I leave extra distance between me and the car in front whilst at the same time paying attention to the person behind me in the rear mirror. With the metre of space I had between me and the taxi in front, I managed to release my brakes and tap the accelerator a little so I could move forward and literally save my a**. All this while I could see the taxi behind me in my peripherals slide as he came to a stop.

Drivers that don't understand the importance of having a larger following distance in the wet. Nearly had a taxi crash into my rear earlier on near the city. I had a taxi in front of me hit their brakes hard to come to a stop because some idiot cut in front of them as they were slowing for the lights. Then of course I hit my brakes slightly harder as well. Then there was the idiot taxi driver behind me that was going a little quick in the wet and with a close following distance.

Lucky for me/him that when I have to brake hard, I try to make sure I leave extra distance between me and the car in front whilst at the same time paying attention to the person behind me in the rear mirror. With the metre of space I had between me and the taxi in front, I managed to release my brakes and tap the accelerator a little so I could move forward and literally save my a**. All this while I could see the taxi behind me in my peripherals slide as he came to a stop.

Dam taxi drivers, you got to watch them. LOL

some of the ones here in Brisbane are truly bad... nothing against them but yeah very very bad...

i got one (aussie) when picking us up from work (govt OT sponsor ride home... lol) he just ram up and actually caught the building wall that leads down to the on site parking... and couldnt even hold his speed having to stomp on the brake every 2 - 3 secs to maintain his speed...

other ones are those on the news (overseas students) who have no flapping idea of our road rules or just plainly disregard them... :P

Driving my mothers Ford Territory 4Cylinder to the coast is bad enough because they thing has no guts and seems like it only has a 4 speed gearbox but add to it people insisting on turning into my lane right on top of me while going 100k+ and you have a recipe for disaster.

I don't road rage in my own car because my plates and car are more noticeable than the usual car so it gave me a chance to be an ***** hole back.

On the way there I was cut of by so homo in another Ford, honked the crap out of them and let them see nothing but highbeem in their mirror for over 30 minutes..

On the way back home it happened again from a Mazda 4WD and it was on. I took her over again then let a few cars get between us, then I slowed right down to 80 and waited for her to change lanes and turned infront of her. I did this about 5 times before she gave up trying.

again, I ont usually road rage but these people had seriously endangered mine, my families an their own lives.

Driving my mothers Ford Territory 4Cylinder to the coast is bad enough because they thing has no guts

Umm, there's no such thing as a 4-cylinder Territory, they only come with the straight 6 (either N/A or turbo)

Driving my mothers Ford Territory 4Cylinder to the coast is bad enough because they thing has no guts

Umm, there's no such thing as a 4-cylinder Territory, they only come with the straight 6 (either N/A or turbo)

Opps. Ford Escape.

I hate those ppl who think they need to show everyone they have HID's and drive around with HIGH BEAM on! :@ :angry:

Are you sure they are high beems, or they are Aholes that installed much brighter driving lights?

I hate those ppl who think they need to show everyone they have HID's and drive around with HIGH BEAM on! :@ :angry:

Are you sure they are high beems, or they are Aholes that installed much brighter driving lights?

I'm 1000% sure this guy always has his high beams on... Drive past him 1-2 times a week. it's really annoying.... normal HIDs ok im used to it...

Driving my mothers Ford Territory 4Cylinder to the coast is bad enough because they thing has no guts and seems like it only has a 4 speed gearbox but add to it people insisting on turning into my lane right on top of me while going 100k+ and you have a recipe for disaster.

I don't road rage in my own car because my plates and car are more noticeable than the usual car so it gave me a chance to be an ***** hole back.

On the way there I was cut of by so homo in another Ford, honked the crap out of them and let them see nothing but highbeem in their mirror for over 30 minutes..

On the way back home it happened again from a Mazda 4WD and it was on. I took her over again then let a few cars get between us, then I slowed right down to 80 and waited for her to change lanes and turned infront of her. I did this about 5 times before she gave up trying.

again, I ont usually road rage but these people had seriously endangered mine, my families an their own lives.

wow you must really be satisfied by doing those things.. honestly, people make mistakes sometimes, get over it. and if someone cuts you off because they are a *****, you don't have to show them that you're a bigger one.

i know you probably did this to make them think about never cutting people off, but i hope you realize this kind of behavior can lead to accidents and injuries. i'm not saying that it is a bad thing to let them know that what they did was stupid, let them know (give a honk, whatever u want), and they'll feel like a ******, and you won't end up keeping them in your mind and making yourself angry.

Edited by RoM2nV

wow you must really be satisfied by doing those things.. honestly, people make mistakes sometimes, get over it. and if someone cuts you off because they are a *****, you don't have to show them that you're a bigger one.

i know you probably did this to make them think about never cutting people off, but i hope you realize this kind of behavior can lead to accidents and injuries. i'm not saying that it is a bad thing to let them know that what they did was stupid, let them know (give a honk, whatever u want), and they'll feel like a ******, and you won't end up keeping them in your mind and making yourself angry.

Exactly - what is more endangering to you and your family? One person cutting you off once, or you continuing to harass them and drive like a ******wit (who is no better than they are) for half an hour afterwards?

Exactly - what is more endangering to you and your family? One person cutting you off once, or you continuing to harass them and drive like a ******wit (who is no better than they are) for half an hour afterwards?

In context I agree with you guys but I don't feel at any stage I endangered anyone's life. Road rage was probably not the best choice of words, I was a tad angry but I was quite calm.

When I said "waited for her to change lanes and turned infront of her" I was actually more than 10 car lenghs ahead of her at the time.

I will admit I could have easily and should have just forgive and forgotten but I didnt. I chose to be an ***** hole in stead. **** happens and ***** holes cause it.