1stKill's Aurion

1stKill

OMG... Rims look so fattt... Love It.. The shines.. Omg. Go 20% dark tint.. I don't think the Cops would even think of catching you seeing a car like that..

I dunno why. Lookin at ur car as it is, seems like it needs the high GTR Wing.. LoL!

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Taco...i had a feeling it would'nt be as easy as just adhesive,bloody holes means it's a panel shop job. :(

VF-X thanks mate,i think i will stick with the 35% legal tint just in case i have to make an insurance claim,they are checking tints & correct tyre load & speed ratings more these days,my mates VE Calais insurance was voided by his insurance company for having 15% tint and incorrect tyres when he had a night time accident,it cost him $5500 in repairs. :(

and a big NO to any type of wing/spoiler/ducktail/lip ect ect,trying to keep it as smooth & clean as possible. ;)

But for some reason a nice fat GT style wing wouldn't look too bad (please don't do it though :P )

It would look perfectly in place in the the V8 starting grid ;)

But for some reason a nice fat GT style wing wouldn't look too bad (please don't do it though :P )

It would look perfectly in place in the the V8 starting grid ;)

Yeah lining up on the starting grid would be ok,but as soon as the green flagged dropped i would need a whambulance to help me stop sulking from being lapped before the 1st corner.20o13m.gif

btw...anyone know what Spillage is upto,is he still banned? i need his photoshopping skills badly. ;)

This car has absolutely no need for a wing. Not only will it serve no practical purpose it will look stupid. No offense to people with Prodigies but the ATX lines look silly with a wing.

Just gave her a wash and took a couple more pics....enjoy :)

dg2dfp.jpg

29emyas.jpg

2wfl0ud.jpg

Will prolly lower it in a week or so as i'm waiting for a soft socket to be ordered,i was going to do it today with the wheel alignment but decided against it when i realized my wheels would be removed and put back on more than once so i'm trying to save my nuts from the torture...i only just got em and they are already slightly scratched from the 1st fit, so it's 4wd height for a bit :(

On the upside it handles and drives like a dream atm,even the owner of the Pedders store was impressed with the change in ride comfort from 20" to 19" :D

*Drooling*.. Looks hawt anytime on any angle..

Btw, what do u want to photoshop? Spillige is banned? :o Why?

Caliper color...not sure on black anymore,was wondering about other colors,but it's one of those things i would like to see it before i go ahead.

Will prolly lower it in a week or so as i'm waiting for a soft socket to be ordered,i was going to do it today with the wheel alignment but decided against it when i realized my wheels would be removed and put back on more than once so i'm trying to save my nuts from the torture...i only just got em and they are already slightly scratched from the 1st fit, so it's 4wd height for a bit :(

On the upside it handles and drives like a dream atm,even the owner of the Pedders store was impressed with the change in ride comfort from 20" to 19" :D

Looking hot Lee. As usual your car is immaculate...

OMG Lee, i haven't been here for awhile and look what u have done to your car.. Its AWESOME.. looking GREAT... used to be a devil inside (sound system), now its both in and out.. :toast::clap:

Thanks Ingres,yeah mate a big start to the year,i will see what else i can get done before the annual meet...btw are you and your beast coming down for the June meet in Sydney?

Looking hot Lee. As usual your car is immaculate...

Thanks Micheal :)

OMG Lee, i haven't been here for awhile and look what u have done to your car.. Its AWESOME.. looking GREAT... used to be a devil inside (sound system), now its both in and out.. :toast::clap:

Thanks Ingres,yeah mate a big start to the year,i will see what else i can get done before the annual meet...btw are you and your beast coming down for the June meet in Sydney?

Hahah.. mine is not a beast .. just a small sheep... i would love to head down in June provided there is someone going down from Brisbane as well.. Hope to see u then ..

Hahah.. mine is not a beast .. just a small sheep... i would love to head down in June provided there is someone going down from Brisbane as well.. Hope to see u then ..

Mate it's a modified Aurion...so it's a beast. :P

Looks tuffer now!

Thanks bud...when do you wanna take some photos? team silver rules :D

Thats freakin hot Lee, def worth the wait..A few more black bits and off with your mud guards,at least for pics anyway...

Now for your pin stripe suit and violin case in the boot :D

Caliper color...not sure on black anymore,was wondering about other colors,but it's one of those things i would like to see it before i go ahead.

Car's lookin great mate.. Please don't stuff it up with red calipers.. So damn rice.. Also not with that damn cover calipers... I always LOL when people put them on.. Do a brake change to Brembo/ something.. That'll be a thumb up.. :)

Looks even meaner than before man, I dig the new rims :D

Thanks Tats...hopefully we can catch up in june :)

Photo's for sure when i fit on my new @ss ;)

No probs matey

Thats freakin hot Lee, def worth the wait..A few more black bits and off with your mud guards,at least for pics anyway...

Now for your pin stripe suit and violin case in the boot :D

Haha thanks heaps John....Gangsta B) and yeah mate gotta few more black bits to do,i thought about black painted mirror heads/covers the other day. :g:

Car's lookin great mate.. Please don't stuff it up with red calipers.. So damn rice.. Also not with that damn cover calipers... I always LOL when people put them on.. Do a brake change to Brembo/ something.. That'll be a thumb up.. :)

Thanks again VF-X...as i mentioned earlier the calipers will NOT BE RED or blue/yellow or any other bright/flashy color...i'm thinking maybe a dark color ie black/gunmetal/deep bronze or even redone in a not so bright silver,anyway this is all part of the fun playing with cars.

and please never ever mention clip on caliper covers again in my members ride...how dare you. :P just playin witch ya. also a big brake package would be nice but they cost big $$$$ so might be a while before that mod happens.

How's the bulb plate turn out? Good ones? I'm currently lookin for one, mine's currently just too S***

There nice and bright...they say bluevision on the packet but it's more white with a very very slight blue tinge,one thing that caught my eye was how bright they are it shows now i have to remove my number plate frames and wash my plate,it really shows how dirty it is. ;)