1stKill

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys,appreciate the concern :)

anyway a quick update,the car is at Sheens Panels Vermont and is already being quoted/photographed and pulled apart,Shannons assesment is on monday/tuesday so with a bit of luck should have it back within 2weeks...

i'm now driving a late model Kia,stickerbombed with Sheen stickers as a courtesy car :lol:

Thanks guys,no injuries other than my broken heart :(

and want the original rear end back,i thought breifly about the Sportivo lights and also considered the 2010 ATX tails,but decided i like the series 1 lights.

Got all excited seeing your thread in pole position, thinking big brakes, intake etc but damn, new rear :(

Sorry sight for sure Lee,does it look worse than it actually is?

Original rear :D

That's one beautiful car... I was hit from behind in my old celica at a roundabout, so I feel your'e pain, and I've also hit a hyundai in the rear with my Hilux.. and the Hyundai came off much worse than yours.. Zero damage to Hilux and $3500 damage to the hyundai.. she will rise again! keep your head up mate.

Cheers John...i wish it was big brake kit news,and it's not as bad as i looks,because it's lower than std the Hilux rode up the rear bar & boot lid and basically missed the rails and 1/4 panels,plus he hit me flush which helped a little in keeping it contained to the rear only...this is the beaters assesment so far.

and GT4 thanks buddy,unfortunately not so beautiful at the moment

That sucks Lee. I know how pedantic you are. Very much like me!

She'll be right in no time! Keep harassing the panel beaters until you are satisfied with the finished product. I had to chase mine up for 6 months till it was satisfactory <_<

That sucks Lee. I know how pedantic you are. Very much like me!

She'll be right in no time! Keep harassing the panel beaters until you are satisfied with the finished product. I had to chase mine up for 6 months till it was satisfactory <_<

me 8 months <_<

Sorry to see that Lee...always a PITA when something like this happens!!

We've put a couple of our cars through Sheen Panels in Ringwood and never had a drama with them...fantastic customer service! Hopefully the same goes for the Sheen place you're baby is at!

Sucks about the crash, hopefully the repair process goes smooth and the aurion will be good as new!

Thanks mate :D

quick update....called into Sheens this arvo to see how things are going,repairs have been authorized and parts are on order and due monday,if all goes well i should have her back this time next week.

and i can't wait,this Kia Rio with only 6000km's on the clock is an absolute piece of sh!t,but it is getting me around....very slowly. :lol: