1stKill's Aurion

1stKill

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All good Lee. I know you've been busy with work but I hope you have been well. Looking forward to your new shiny bits. :)

Remember to have a break once in a while and chill out with the TOCAU guys! :P

No spoiler Vick....but i did pm you about something i'm a tad crazy about :)

and Peter i know i've been slack lately but hopefully my workload will ease up soon,then Spook and i can come out to play :)

4qpv0m.jpg

No new updates,just getting her off page 5 of the members ride :yahoo:

some new stuff soon

black housing woould pull it off :]

cars lookin great lee :D !

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is sad news! But unfortunately, there's always a point of time we need to move on for different reasons. What's next Lee? :)

I guess you know what i'm talking about...and whats next,no friggin idea,a ute or a wagoon for work would be more practical than Spook.

anyway she is still in the driveway...for now :)

• 2 months later...

So what's going on mate? Still thinking of selling your car? Sad to see so many Aurion drivers leave us. Especially you mate. It's cars like yours that gives the inspiration to do the mods.

My car will probably stay with me till the day she dies. Zero chance of me even thinking of selling her.

btw: Team silver FTW :lol:

Edited by Silver-Aurion

Cheers buddy....atm i think i will hang onto her and also thinking the mars headlight updgrade/mod is on the cards very soon.

awesome tax return ftw :clap:

Spook lives!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that's it mate. You won't find anything as good as your car. You've built her to your tastes and would be a bad idea to get rid of something you've worked so hard for. :).

• 1 month later...

Cheers fellas...the headlight mod could still be a few weeks away as i'm getting the bonnet and front bar resprayed due to clear coat peeling,stone chips and some scuffing on the bottom of the bar from living life in the low lane. :rolleyes:

so i will get the headlights fitted when this work takes place,but they have been ordered and paid for so theres no turning back.

photos when she is all finished and looking the way i want....i'm starting to feel the mod bug bite again.

Good to hear that you got the mod bug again Lee! Definitely one of the original and unique modded Aurions around. I have seen it progress pretty much from the start and will be a shame to let it go just yet. :P

• 1 month later...