TRD Prices

Hi Guys,

Just received this email from Castle Hill Toyota reference some TRD Parts that I asked to get a pricing for.

They're for the 2005 Sportivo ZZE123 / 2ZZGE

Thought I'd share them with you all:

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Prices below are inclusive of GST.

All items ex Japan except for exhaust manifold which we have in stock at a special price.

Regards

James Sloane

Castle Hill Toyota

2 Victoria Ave

Castle Hill NSW 2154

Ph: +61 2 8831-8831

Fax + 61 2 8831-8820

www.chtoyota.com.au

Misc Parts:

TRD Brake Pad "Black" Front: 04491-ZT300 $175.00

TRD Brake Pad "Black" Rear: 04492-ZT300 $175.00

TRD Clutch Cover: 31210-AE100 $525

TRD Clutch Disc Sports Facing: 31250-AE952 $310.00

TRD Mechanical LSD: 41301-ST804 $1795

TRD Light Weight Flywheel: 13405-TF200 $11795

- Genuine flywheel bolt(Part No.90910-02103)×8 pcs Required. $12.20 each

TRD Exhaust Manifold: 17100-ZE200 correct number 17100-ZE210 $880.00 IN STOCK REDUCED TO CELAER

TRD High response muffler Ver.S: 17400-ZE240 WILL NOT FIT SOUTH AFRICAN MODELS

TRD Lead Set (the one you guys stock): Is there one for my model? no leads used on your car

TRD Cold Air Intake: $550.00

TRD Sportivo Suspension Full Set:

Shock Absorber Set: 48030-ZE210 $1100.00

Coil Spring Set: 48130-ZE210 $695.00

Engine Parts:

Description Part No. Code Qty required

Piston, w/pin 13101-TF200 C 4 $750.00 each

(High compression piston(Compression ratio:Approx. 13.0), Forged type, 70g

lighter than OE) (Must use in set)

Ring set, piston 13011-TF200 C 4 $95.00 each set

Edited by kizz

thats some pricy stuff!!

im looking at the trd short shifter... $350

does anyone know where i could get this cheaper? ebay doesnt seem to have them.

definatly getting one! wo!

(dont mean to hijak your thread)

and ****, they are selling the trs cai for 550 ? i swear they are cheaper than that!

If quoting prices it would be an idea to note the exchange rate as this greatly affects the AUD prices and with the current GFC rates (and hence prices) are fluctuating greatly

Current rate for buying Yen for TT at Westpac is 75.76

Edited by jps137

thats a set of pistons rite ? like the kit ?

or is that per piston ? lol

That'll be the set. You'll need to get the new rings with it too.

Another option with the pistons are the Mahles from MWR http://store.monkeywrenchracing.com/produc...;products_id=32. They can do any realistic compression ratio you want.

That'll be the set. You'll need to get the new rings with it too.

Another option with the pistons are the Mahles from MWR http://store.monkeywrenchracing.com/produc...;products_id=32. They can do any realistic compression ratio you want.

Topped off with a set of Spool Rods... and quad throttlebody setup from a 20V... and full adjustable ECU... and massive cams...

lol the price of a TRD flywheel will get you a full turbo setup!

and the price per piston... thank god it's only a 4 cylinder!

seriously speaking, for that kind of money, you are really only buying the brand name.

• 2 months later...
lol the price of a TRD flywheel will get you a full turbo setup!

and the price per piston... thank god it's only a 4 cylinder!

seriously speaking, for that kind of money, you are really only buying the brand name.

I may help you guys get TRD products cheaper. My friend his dad is the Dealer of TRD in HK, he can give me the lowest price. If you guys want anything can send me a PM I can get a quote for you!!

Edited by Alfred Yeung

I dont want to sound rude Alfred but what is there stopping you from collecting someone's money and run away with it. You are still fairly new to the forum, im not saying you are trying to scam someone but members on toca have been scammed by new members before.

I dont want to sound rude Alfred but what is there stopping you from collecting someone's money and run away with it. You are still fairly new to the forum, im not saying you are trying to scam someone but members on toca have been scammed by new members before.

I am in Australia and the TRD dealer will send me parts from hong Kong. I know is hard to get people trust when I am new, that's why I have keep some small items such as gear knob and short shift kit in stock. I have also selling in Boostcruising and I prefer bank deposit so you can get all my detail to lower the risk.

Yeah, hopefully this is for real..

I am for real man, if you are in Brisbane area I can bring it out and show you. I know maybe u guys really think I am a random here and try to trick people money but I am not.

with all due respect man,

being only new does not give you the privilege of selling anything on this forum... I believe you are genuine about this, BUT since you are only fairly new, the buy and sell rules apply to you :o sorry mate.

The rules are simply:

1) You must not be a trader or a business which is going to make money from the sale if you want to trade its simple. Speak to Steve the forum admin and send him a pm and you can come to some sponsorship arrangement. (Send Steve a PM)

2) If you are a new member you must have atleast 30 posts to your name which are of value to the community as well as being a member for more then 3 months. You might ask well how do you measure this ? Its simple. You've answered questions, you've contributed to discussions etc this is NOT and you do NOT qualify if all your posts are in the buy & sell area or if all you do is post in the spam based threads (e.g. picture numbers, Word association etc). How will we govern this ? Again simple there are now over 2000 members on the forum im sure if we mods miss it one of them will be diligent enough to send me a pm. As it is the community of members who are asking for this governance. I should also note this includes linking to items being sold on other sites (e.g. other forums etc) or linking to auction sites (e.g. ebay, yahoo auctions etc).

So if you follow the rules, you won' have any problems and you will be able to sell to your heart's content :D

Evo

I am for real man, if you are in Brisbane area I can bring it out and show you. I know maybe u guys really think I am a random here and try to trick people money but I am not.

If you are mass selling products, then your best bet is to make an account with eBay and auction items with Paypal as a payment option for bidders. You could then notify TOCAU members on this forum of listings. That way both you and winning bidders will have the added protection of Paypal, if items are not received/are faulty on arrival and/or payment not sent/received. Even though you may have proof of pictures of TRD products and invoices, members are reluctant to place orders with you if you are a new member and have no reputation for trading as yet.

Cheers and GL Alfred.

If you are mass selling products, then your best bet is to make an account with eBay and auction items with Paypal as a payment option for bidders. You could then notify TOCAU members on this forum of listings. That way both you and winning bidders will have the added protection of Paypal, if items are not received/are faulty on arrival and/or payment not sent/received. Even though you may have proof of pictures of TRD products and invoices, members are reluctant to place orders with you if you are a new member and have no reputation for trading as yet.

Cheers and GL Alfred.

I would like to know the price of the trd front brake pads for ZZE122(2005) rolla. Also radiator cap. please? i have already received price from my local toyota dealer and would like to know if Alfred is cheaper.

1) TRD front brake pads "Black" (Part no 04491-ZT310): $165

2) TRD Radiator Cap N type (Part no 16401-SP030): $42

*Those price is not include postage need to find out the shipping cost to your place

Edited by Alfred Yeung