Andrew's Supercharged 2003 Camry V6 with bacon + egg, no sauce.

Andrew357

Happy with how they look AND the extra light I am getting from them. I can actually see the light dispersal.

On that note, very likely to get superlows and even before I get them I manage to scrape the front spoiler today (when moving the car after Mick did the install. Should have left the damn thing in the garage). Not bloody impressed. 'Luckily' the scrape is only on the bottom but it's there now and if I am not careful will have a few more friends.

It is bound to happen :P And you need to go sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooower down bumps

2 things that bother me the most:

1) My brother didn't care if I took the garage for the rest of the afternoon, I didn't even have to move her

2) I am usually very careful down there anyway but I was so happy with the new lights I wasn't paying attention. :huh:

When she's on superlows it'll be very similar to my brothers VE senator in height.

post-14703-127476837266_thumb.jpg

post-14703-127476838322_thumb.jpg

Confirmed today that the supercharger is indeed leaking. What a setback with the upcoming annual meet.

Just top it up, it'll be right.

post-14703-127476837266_thumb.jpg

post-14703-127476838322_thumb.jpg

Confirmed today that the supercharger is indeed leaking. What a setback with the upcoming annual meet.

Just top it up, it'll be right.

ahhaha, the fill point is mounted horizontally so I still have to remove the damn thing anyway! :blink:

edit: @ $41.5 for 120ml of oil, even if it were vertically mounted I probably couldn't afford to buy the oil all the time!

Good job on the car! Myself and some friends are keen on seeing this in person at the Annual :lol:

If I can get her fixed up in time.

Scrambling to my battle stations at the moment. Crossing my fingers. :help:

Dw dude, the whole community is backing you up here.... only in spirit though hahahaha

There's still time, just get a loan lol

Funny you should mention it, with some direction from SupaTouring I gave Harrop Engineering a call.

If what I've been told is correct, the 1mz-fe supercharger is based on the Eaton M62. They were very helpful and gave me 2 part numbers that would likely to be used (one of them having a 98% probability). The guy on the phone said unless they've done some serious work to the charger, the seal should be the correct one.

I should have them up here by Friday, they were only ~$20 each.

Biggest cost will be fixing up the seal, in both time and money.

you know the bush mechanic is here to help if you need it.

Jesus man, that equals a poo-load of redbulls!

But seriously, I will take your offer into consideration. I can recall the installation process of the charger so I know what needs to go off, what is best left on etc. But you very well know I can't go past the supercharged Camry King without at least asking him first.

you know the bush mechanic is here to help if you need it.

Jesus man, that equals a poo-load of redbulls!

But seriously, I will take your offer into consideration. I can recall the installation process of the charger so I know what needs to go off, what is best left on etc. But you very well know I can't go past the supercharged Camry King without at least asking him first.

oh yeah, definately ask dave first, but if you/him need a hand or he is busy i'll help :)

New highrise spoiler was painted sometime last week and fitted today:

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

happy with how it looks, it fits in very nicely. ;D

looking purty sexy there, andrew. at first, i personally didn't think you were going to do all of this. but i'm glad you did :) fkn awesome camry!

Thanks for the comments guys. Very happy with how the spoiler fits in with the rest of the car.

Too bad adding high-spoiler ≠ 15kW ATW increase :huh: and Daryl; wax wax and wax. I blame you :P . I still need the rear bar fixed up too.