ELEGNT

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what,,, where are my 16x7's you cheeky sod

i'm not sure that's going to be enough to slow him down guni for the sportivo to regain the lead, but i will represent and try of course

whitestivo

If all else fails we still have Evan; he claims his 1zz "is boss".

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaah i propose him a challange my low tune (9psi) vs his car (running 9psi) 1.5 vs 1.8 see if he accepts this

Can I get in on some of that action? I'll run 9psi too :)

I'll run 7psi :lol:

Can't wait to see the wheels fitted Rowan. Personally, I just can't imagine to look by looking at the wheels on their own. I reckon it would look good, but get them fitted ASAP, hehehe.

I'll run 7psi :lol:

Can't wait to see the wheels fitted Rowan. Personally, I just can't imagine to look by looking at the wheels on their own. I reckon it would look good, but get them fitted ASAP, hehehe.

only if you remove two spark plugs :)

Looks a bit gay man...

Nah kidding! Looks sweet. Can't wait to see them on the car.

Yeah this challenge will be sweet.

1ZZ Rolla vs Celica vs Colt vs... TRD.

I like the sound of that. Lets chuck in my Commo. Lol.

fark yeah! Looks wicked Rowan... however needs more offset + epic camber :D

I like it, but i like the blue one in the sig better tongue.gif pity u sold it. I guess the flares put me off, they'd look much better in body colour in my opinion.

Edited by trentmeyer23

thanks for the complements guys : )

I like it, but i like the blue one in the sig better tongue.gif pity u sold it. I guess the flares put me off, they'd look much better in body colour in my opinion.

alot of guys have done this and it does look awesome. the european version is a 2 door with rear light like an evo and no black flares, looks so trick. thanks for the complements tho

That Colt looks fantastic!! The wheels definitely suit it as well :D Are you bringing it to the National Meet??

• 4 weeks later...

today i went to the dyno after telling myself i will go this weekend for the last 2 months. i mainly went there to check my AFR's

I was very happy with the result!!!! i made 145.8kw atw with stock ecu at 14.6 psi and 115.3kw atw at on low tune of 7psi

i was maxing out the turbo tho i kept bumping the boost up but it was just out of puff. AFR was still too rich at 10.5

here are the graphs, note on second printout, low boost was written at the top of graph(max 115.3) not high boost, but you can see by the graph what high got

1691c2h.jpg

ploi8.jpg