my rolla is gone..

topic pretty much says it all, goin through a roundabout some idiot doesnt give way in order to avoid collision with him i swerve hitting the gutter , right hand wheels fly off the car so the car is practically on the floor and hits a tree head on. Thankfully i have full comp . The other guy made a runner :( . From this point its either making a replica or gettin a stivo. No one was harmed thats all that matters. Iam shocked at the wheels, The whole inside rims is in pieces but the tire is still perfect .

Edited by Nino_Leb

damn........ that musta been frightenin... bloody roundabouts =D

hopefully everything goes well for ya. By any chance did u get the licence plate of the other car and report it to the cops?

Hate to hear about people's loss :( particularly when it's a toyota.

Glad you're ok at least it's covered by insurance - and remember you can always pull out your sound system and stuff like that if the insurance company will let you....

Sorry tp hear that Nick. I guess under all the lunacy that we know you as, there is a real person there with a real car.

Here's to getting some wheels back on the road asap.... :)

insurance is covering me for 22,000, so im figuring ill get another rolla. dident have time to get other persons plates but doesnt matter costed me 400 claim and still have the rating one because under mums name. oh well good chance to get some 18s on my next one .

Glad to hear you are OK Nick.

Be sure to enquire to see if you can salvage your Sound system components, but it is always hard seeing a wrecked car, but a good lesson to learn so early in your driving life... All other people on the road are idiots and you have to watch out for each and every one of them...

Tough break but look forward to you finding yourself a nice clean Stivo... :)

It'll be a nice upgrade for you...

marcus can u get anything simluar to these ? got a phone call today saying the car may be fixable but they cant do much until its been asseded by the insurance. Anyway in both circumstances i need some rims :P and yes i took everything out of the car already from audio or accesories all clean.

post-712-1119694613_thumb.jpg

.......goin through a roundabout some idiot doesnt give way in order to avoid collision with him i swerve hitting the gutter

Pretty much what i tell everyone is run into the bastards as in the case at a round about they should be giving way so 100% their fault.... But to bad human instinct is to avoid the collision.....

Sorry to hear about it dude.....

as for fixing or getting the money if the damage is reasonably bad i would suggest trying to get it written off to get the money as it will never be as strong after repair as when it was new.

ye im trying hard to get it written of for certain, The garabe is thinking that he might be able to repair it pretty well but he cant decide until it is assesed on monday. Stil has alot of good parts in it like the clear rear light king springs, muffler, and audio . all i can do now is wait. ill try get some pics of the car on monday just to show you an idea of what happend and what the wheels ended up like.