The 2011 Aurion Sport in MidEast

ooops1235

The Toyata dealer of Saudi arabia has relesed the 2011 Aurion sport with a very ugly budykit (As people said here)

Attached are some pictures for it...

I highly doubt that is factory.... But your right, it is ugly.

There are some subtle differences in the 2nd one which makes it appear much higher quality than the originally posted one. I can see where they've tried to copy several items off the TRD bumpers. The end result in the 2nd pic isn't dead-set horrible, but still a bit gaudy. They need to create a whole new bumper instead of just bolting on a large lip kit

There are some subtle differences in the 2nd one which makes it appear much higher quality than the originally posted one. I can see where they've tried to copy several items off the TRD bumpers. The end result in the 2nd pic isn't dead-set horrible, but still a bit gaudy. They need to create a whole new bumper instead of just bolting on a large lip kit

holy crap that ism like omg the most awesomest thing in the world, sick as aids!fullllyy sick even bruv, MAN TALK ABOUT A EPIC FAIL! doesnt work for the rest of the car?? looks like somebody has punched a current shape Sportivo in the mouth and given it a fat lip lol and the rear is "sort of" a TRD style venturi style valance and built in exhaust tips and have the spoiler. Interesting but of kit, some bits look ok but over all doesnt seem to quite flow with the rest of the car

Side skirt doesn't look bad at all... It's nice to see something difference for a change. Althou they still fail in playing the colour combination at the front and fail design for the rear.

it looks interesting, though I'm not a fan of it. it's looks somewhat beefy, with the back of a Prodigy or Presara, body kit similar to the TRD here in Aus like what Adamsy said, the doors like the prefacelift models and a sportivo grill used here in Aus in a different colour. oh well, at least they're having a go at something...

Oooooh Please toyota stop thaaaat, they released it in saudi arabia :( ,hope it fail before they release it here in Doha...

I actually don't mind this 2nd one doesn't look too bad not as botch jobbed as the 1st one looked

Don't know, i did not see it infront of me till now, maybe it's better in reality, BUT still the rear bumber is (too x 100) big for OEM bodykit.

It's as ugly as a hat full of a**holes. ohmy.gifsad.gif

+1 totally agree :blink:

whats the go with that rear bar looks MASSIVE! and you can see the exhaust tips on the inside,no attention to detail looks slapped together,bad example. :(