Peter's Aurion

Pah

Hi Guys,

Thought I would start a thread and post a few pics of my ride. Have some plans for future mods as the funds become available.

Current mods :-

RJR Quest 18" alloys with Pirelli Dragon tyres

TC-200 after market head unit

Tinted windows

Footwell LED lights

Lexus style chrome grill

Meshed lower grill

Front strut brace

Foglights

Lowered with King Springs

Ultra racing rear sway bar

Future mods :-

HID light mods

Ducktail spoiler

Thats about it for now enjoy :yahoo:

Cheers

Peter

post-20898-0-10625900-1293831331_thumb.j

post-20898-0-91348400-1293831366_thumb.j

post-20898-0-50515700-1293831493_thumb.j

post-20898-0-67201800-1293831445_thumb.j

Edited by Pah

nice ride, why did you buy the car with fog lights? wouldov saved you money and time!

Couldnt stretch the original budget that far, would have like to get a sportivo but thems the breaks. It's only a couple of humdred for foglights so im not to worried :spiteful:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Ok picked up a front strut bar second hand from ebay and fitted it yesterday. Took it for a drive in the mountains up here and must say it does make a little difference in the way the car turns into corners. Cant wait to see the difference once it is lowered and a rear bar is fitted :D

post-20898-0-17949200-1296341286_thumb.j

post-20898-0-89475600-1296341307_thumb.j

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys just a quick update nothing to much but I fitted foglights and soon hope to have it lowered just waiting for the cash to become available. Not the best quality photo it was taken with my phone will post some better pics once I get it lowered :spiteful:

post-20898-0-96927500-1302916017_thumb.j

Nice ride. I'll be selling my 10 month old Pedders coilovers soon if you're interested.

I reserve interest first :lol:

Damn you! I knew your declarations of intending to keep the TRD stock were just a pretense to get us all to lower our guard! :ph34r:

Nice ride. I'll be selling my 10 month old Pedders coilovers soon if you're interested.

I reserve interest first :lol:

Damn.. :(

But again, buying the coillies from some1 doing airbags, especially when we're in the same town, Won't be fully satisfied... <_<

nice pics Pete....she looks real clean.

what is she like to drive....real smooth I expect.

cheers Cam

Thanks Cam its a great car and nice to drive, needs some handling work though which should be done soon :yahoo:

Hey Peter - very very nice looking Aurion, the chrome grille really works on white :D Best of luck with the upcoming works!

• 2 months later...

Finally got around to getting some lowered springs fitted, been a while coming :lol:

Front doesnt seem to have dropped as much as the rear, not sure if thats normal with king springs or not but regardless im happy with the outcome. The handling has improved alot over standard springs, much more responsive to steering input through corners and not a bumpy a ride as I thought it would be. Next mod on the list will be a rear sway bar to finish off the suspension mods.

Cheers

Peter

post-20898-0-67004400-1310706700_thumb.j

Looks good Peter...congrats :clap:

the rear looks spot on but the front does look a little high,not sure how Kings are suppose to sit but you would think at least equal to the rear if not a smidge lower (lotta weight up front)

Pedders springs are lower at the front than the rears.

Cheers

Lee

Thanks 1stKill yeah not really sure with the ront maybe it will settle in after a week or so will have to wait and see :yahoo:

• 2 months later...

Small update finally had the rear sway bar fitted today after having it floating around in the boot for a few weeks :D Couldn't find anyone with ramps for a lowered car so took it to my mechanic and he fitted it for me free of charge which was awesome. First impressions are great it ties the rear of the car up and compliments the front strut bar but I haven't put it through any hard cornering as yet.