[VIC] - TOCAU Victorian Monthly Meet

Tash

1) Tash

2) Alistersh

3) 1st kill

4) private_numero

5) Zeinheiger

6) dwee

7) jeffy - might not be able to make it in my camry, instead i got a camry wagon for a courtesy... ill be taking some of the photos :]

8) KRS-093

9) danstar

10) Johnnieboi

Edited by jeffy

Just wondering, is there only one carpark along Albert Park Drive? Seeing as I don't know anyone here, I don't want to end up in the wrong place LOL and would there definitely be enough space for all our cars?

Just wondering, is there only one carpark along Albert Park Drive? Seeing as I don't know anyone here, I don't want to end up in the wrong place LOL and would there definitely be enough space for all our cars?

Theres a few parking lots along Albert Park, though the last Albert Park meet there was plenty of spots free but it was $2 fee for all day on a sunday. There should be enough spots, last time we had about 15cars so it should be okay. Its pretty easy spotting out a whole heap of toyota's so you'll be fine :)

DSC_0571.jpg

alistersh has answered your question perfectly, there is heaps of room there for our meets :) If you look at the Google map reference (first post of this thread) its the first car park off to the left which is Albert Park Drive, you can only turn into it and you can't get in from the other end. But yes, definitely won't be easy to miss a whole heap of Toyota's ;) We don't bite either so please come along and introduce yourself!

i''ll pop down for a catch up on the arvo, but i'm not able to make it for dinner

Good stuffs - I don't think I have caught up with you in aaaaaaaaaages! Not sure where we're heading after Albert Park so have you got someone's mobile # in case we're not there? But I daresay we'll be at Albert Park from 2 until at least 3 before moving onto other photo locations.

Speaking of photo locations, is there enough room to park in front of the pits at Albert Park? I know technically its a road but last time they had chicanes and a heap of room so it looked like maybe you could park quickly and get a few snaps and then move on but correct me if I'm wrong :)

Hey tash. Due to unforeseen circumstances I won't be able to come to this meet. I hope you all have a good time though!

Hey Reece, that's a real bummer :( But I understand you can't always control what's going on. Hope to catch you at the next one instead then ;)

alistersh has answered your question perfectly, there is heaps of room there for our meets :) If you look at the Google map reference (first post of this thread) its the first car park off to the left which is Albert Park Drive, you can only turn into it and you can't get in from the other end. But yes, definitely won't be easy to miss a whole heap of Toyota's ;) We don't bite either so please come along and introduce yourself!

Just to make sure, Is that carpark/albert park drive only able to be entered from "Lakeside Drive", or from Aughtie drive? Google Maps satellite view makes it look like it is accessible via lakeside drive (where there is a whole heap of cars parked).

i cant make it to the garage cafe, :[ becase i have work at 6pm

pretty excited and nervous at the same time about this first meet,!

*please be nice :] im very shy.. :blush:*

i cant make it to the garage cafe, :[ becase i have work at 6pm

pretty excited and nervous at the same time about this first meet,!

*please be nice :] im very shy.. :blush:*

dont worry... we don't bite...

...much Ggg.gif

1) Tash

2) Alistersh

3) 1st kill

4) Zeinheiger

5) dwee

6) KRS-093

7) danstar

8) Johnnieboi

9) Mick

10) Lateralus

11) Jeffy

12) Huey

13) dorifto

14) evoke

Revised the list and theres' about 3 maybe's and a few unconfirmed guys so should be a good turn-out. Me/Evoke may or may not be going to Garage Cafe depending how we're going on time.

Just to make sure, Is that carpark/albert park drive only able to be entered from "Lakeside Drive", or from Aughtie drive? Google Maps satellite view makes it look like it is accessible via lakeside drive (where there is a whole heap of cars parked).

Go from Aughtie Drive mate and then turn left. :)

i will most likely make it to this one. :) since the last date wasn't suitable and its been moved... so i'm going to make an appearance. good to see all the people after so long. and tash is organising this too, dont want to dissapoint after shes been driving down all that way to melbourne ;)

Do you guys know roughly how long you'll be sticking around Albert Park for? I'm on nightshift at the moment so might not get there by exactly 2pm...

Even better, if someone could PM there mobile number so I can find out where you guys are, that would be great! Cheers and looking forward to it!

Do you guys know roughly how long you'll be sticking around Albert Park for? I'm on nightshift at the moment so might not get there by exactly 2pm...

Even better, if someone could PM there mobile number so I can find out where you guys are, that would be great! Cheers and looking forward to it!

pm'd

can i also have vic members numbers :D

thanks, :]

Hey all, its tomorrow and I can't wait!! :D

I'd say we'll be at Albert Park for a good hour and a half before heading anywhere else, no great rush and Bolte Bridge may be the only other photo location.

For anyone that needs it - 0409 569 453 is me :)

btw, anyone from the west side heading there ?

anyone interested in meeting up at cairnlea shopping centre before heading into albert park?

Slight change of plans for me guys. Got home from work late this morning, so I'm not gonna wake up anytime before 2. I'll just meet ya's at about 6 at the garage cafe.

btw, anyone from the west side heading there ?

anyone interested in meeting up at cairnlea shopping centre before heading into albert park?

we usually meet at vic roads. but no biggy just meet us there at albert park i'm coming later anyways

Morning all :) Today is going to be a great day heheh Looking forward to catching up with peeps and meeting a few new ones too :clap:

Got the fingers crossed the weather holds up for us to take some snaps, although my car may not be the cleanest after the trip down :( Unless I can find a car wash close to Albert Park :lol: