[VIC] - TOCAU Victorian Monthly Meet

Tash

Attending List:

1. Tash

2. Dwee

3. Jeffy - i finish at 4pm on that day from work, should be alright :D

4. Tofuboi - OMFG!

5. KRS093

This is for the bowling event; if you want to add yourself to the dyno attendance list, post in the dyno thread. :)

Also, please put your name down if you're interested and can come! I'm sure there is some quota of people to make a group booking happen!

Based on the attendance list above I reckon we postpone it - I have been to Melbourne enough times in the past few weeks already, without sounding mean about it I'm not too keen on another 3 odd hour round trip if there's only going to be 2-3 of us there.

I have to agree with Tash on this one. I thought the attendance on this would be quite large considering it's something different from the norm ya know?

Oh well. No biggie. :) Just means i don't have to spend as much money this weekend lol.

Postponing the meet to a couple weeks time, or cancelling it, meaning the next meet will be the dyno day?

Cancelling - so the next meet will be the dyno day, and we can re-visit this idea for October.

I totally missed the whole bowling thing... i would of been keen for bowling. Oh well.. see you guys at dyno day. Hopefully with a new mod i squeeze out a few more kws. :P

I'd say coilovers, but that won't help with the dyno lol.

i think ill come to the dyno day to say hi :)

id b to ashamed to run the 54R seo on the dyno id be to worried it will get less then 50kw atw or implode in on itself hahaha

Where do you guys usually meet up?? Just joined the forum tonight and hoping to head to a meet soon :D

Here, there and everywhere! :) johnnieboi and private_number (Reece) try to organise Friday night meets and things on a pretty regular basis. Some months we just meet up at places like Albert Park, Bundoora Park etc and just have a BBQ or a couple of photo locations then just sit somewhere and eat and chat.

Sometimes we meet up at locations like Diamond Creek or Lilydale Lake and go on cruises to locations such as Healesville, Noojee Pub etc

But yep as Jeffy said we are definitely up for suggestions as for locations and things to do :D

Based on the attendance list above I reckon we postpone it - I have been to Melbourne enough times in the past few weeks already, without sounding mean about it I'm not too keen on another 3 odd hour round trip if there's only going to be 2-3 of us there.

Yeah, I was going to call you and say the same thing. I was following the thread via email and saw that you already cancelled it! :) 2-3 of us means we could go faster.. :whistling:

In summary of Tash's response, we can go anywhere! Keep the suggestions coming! :D

Have you guys heard of Garage Cafe in carlton? I know a lot of clubs meet there (mx5, mini cooper etc) it looks pretty sweet!

http://garagecafe.com.au/

Also im a bit of a photography amateur so id love to be able to take some pics at the meets. Theres a cool spot under the bolte bridge you can take photos at. Hopefully ill make it to the dyno day

Have you guys heard of Garage Cafe in carlton? I know a lot of clubs meet there (mx5, mini cooper etc) it looks pretty sweet!

http://garagecafe.com.au/

Also im a bit of a photography amateur so id love to be able to take some pics at the meets. Theres a cool spot under the bolte bridge you can take photos at. Hopefully ill make it to the dyno day

:D ....we have done the Garage Cafe and the Bolte bridge,checkout the pics and info from the last Vic meet.

i might be able to sneak down to the dyno day for a bit,not 100% sure yet. :unsure:

How about a cruise somewhere, stop for lunch, or dinner (if the meet is on a sat) then head somewhere for photos/talk crap/ etc?

Or give the bowling meet a go again, then head off elsewhere for a meal?

great ocean rd, then bbq at lorne, then apollo bay for photos ? :3

• 2 weeks later...

How about a cruise somewhere, stop for lunch, or dinner (if the meet is on a sat) then head somewhere for photos/talk crap/ etc?

Or give the bowling meet a go again, then head off elsewhere for a meal?

great ocean rd, then bbq at lorne, then apollo bay for photos ? :3

Have done the GOR, but happily will do it again! Just prepare yourself for an early start and long day! :D

In terms of the next month's meet, I'll have a chat to Tash and she what she wants to do. :)