i ran a PB of: 14.46

with other runs of:

mods: spoon axelback, intake and ceramic clutch

Sam aka mr.sam ran a PB of 14.56

with other runs of:

mods: race pipe and intake

the bb's garage dc5s also ran a PB of 14.3

slips will be posted up soon

and thanks for silas and the exe crew for organising this event! ;)

lol congrats u mad kent.

daym i want some semi slicks now lol.

and forgot yo mention

congrats to vyets PB of 14.66 :)

and RME1 for losing his virginity :) (track that is)

Edited by BanGn

congrats brian atleast now i got something to aim for .... ;) ;) ;) ;) and shoot down :P :P :P

Also dont forget to add semi's 2 ur list of mods :P :P :P

But this sure looks promising that a stivo with lsd and semi's could pull down a flat 14 sec pass.

Please do post up the slips so we can add the details to the 1/4 database

cheers

Bill

p.s. also not quiet sure why this is going to stir the CES pot as it has nothing to do with it ???? Just get over it mate i think the QLD guys have already .... no need to keep carrying it on!!!!

congrats brian atleast now i got something to aim for .... ;) ;) ;) ;) and shoot down :P :P :P

Also dont forget to add semi's 2 ur list of mods :P :P :P

But this sure looks promising that a stivo with lsd and semi's could pull down a flat 14 sec pass.

Please do post up the slips so we can add the details to the 1/4 database

cheers

Bill

p.s. also not quiet sure why this is going to stir the CES pot as it has nothing to do with it ???? Just get over it mate i think the QLD guys have already .... no need to keep carrying it on!!!!

Good job Bangn!! Nice time there. Imagine how much faster you'd be with some CES stuff :P :P :P 13.8's perhaps... the mind boggles ;)

Post up some slips please. Also what were the temps like?(air and track) keen to see as semi's are on my shopping list in the next month or so. Obviously have made a big difference :D

Hey Xoom guess that's another one for team SILVER!!!!!!!!!

Someone was running a CES intake there, they only could manage a 15.39. If they had an injen could have been running high 14s, never know though.

Dont care what either of u say but the RED TRD PIPE kicks all ur a55's :P :P :P :P

You also seem to be forgetting a minor detail called the driver Zav or do u need a lesson for racers 1 on 1 ... im sure brian will be more than happy 2 educate u :P :P :P :P

Someone was running a CES intake there, they only could manage a 15.39. If they had an injen could have been running high 14s, never know though.

Dont care what either of u say but the RED TRD PIPE kicks all ur a55's :P :P :P :P

You also seem to be forgetting a minor detailed called the driver Zav or do u need a lesson for racers 1 on 1 ... im sure brian will be more than happy 2 educate u :P :P :P :P

Nothing wrong with the red pipe ;) I like it ahahahahahaha

i reckon a Stivo with semis, suspension and clutch/flywheel mods can do mid 14s all day long.. no need for engine mods, waste of money :P :P :P but like some others say the "Red Pipe" is a must have just to hear LIFT!

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Awesome stuff Brian... gives us something to aim for :)

I'll have to look more seriously into a couple of semis now :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Also interested Brian, what had you done to the car for the run. Was it in full street trim, of what level of wieght reduction did you have. Looking at my times last time to those of the time before. On runs where I couldn't get lift in 1st I was running half a second better from the shedded weight in the back. which would have brought me into the 14.5 territory pretty easilly.

Anyway, can't wait to see the time slips. It's an awesome effort :)

My PB was 15.39 for the day, so I believe I was the slowest corolla of the day, excluding specialized but he had to leave early so he could only do a few runs.

:( ...the wooden spoon sorta goes to me :unsure:

1zzfe 75Kw ATW Project Elcheapo - PB (if u can call it that ) at 16.42 ...but a quarter mile calculator said it would take me 17s <_<

got pooned by mazda sp23's :o

closest match was with mazda sp20 (old school boxy mazda) - didn't get a chance to run against a 'civic'*

*civic = a civic with a civic engine...not like the one with a frikkin' type R beast

was shattered with opponent listing - 200sx, skyrine... ... <_< i won 1 out of 6 runs :lol::lol: and it was against BANGN's beast :lol: with Brian's mate driving of course :lol: Brian, ur mate's funny