POLL: Does anybody actually like Gretel Kileen?

selyaT

Gretel Kileen  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You can always tell the difference between her ad-libbing and reading script, cause when she is reading the auto-cue, her head tilts back and you can see up both norstils. When she is ad-libbing, she looks like a normal journalist and is almost bearable to watch...

...pity so much of her stuff is written for her...

It’s a tricky one as I think she has a bit#$ of a job. Not many could handle the situations she is put in , bring out personalities, show some affection to the housemates, read the audience, have some degree of counselling and compassion. She is also not stupid.

It’s a tricky one as I think she has a bit#$ of a job. Not many could handle the situations she is put in , bring out personalities, show some affection to the housemates, read the audience, have some degree of counselling and compassion. She is also not stupid.

Good call!! Love her or hate her, she has the ability of handling all the situations thrown at her. I bet Eddie McGuire couldn't handle it as well.... Remember the way she handled the 'Merlin' protest.

I don't like her because of BB, but can't say I have ever met her.

My most hated TV person is Catriona Rowntree. I swear she only has the job to pull the 50+ year old males.

You saying I"m 50???? <_< <_< <_<

After seeing her in the flesh the air bags definately look fake and has really changed my opinion. :( But if I could go to a resort and see her frolicking around in her skimpy bikini then I'd class it as a good holiday :P

As for Gretel..... on phrase says it all. "Mutton dressed up as lamb"

My wife knows Guy Sebastian through some mutual acquantances. Gretel tried to hit on to him on more than one occasion. For goodness sake she's almost old enough to be his mother!!!!!!!!

Well she was sleeping with Saxon (ex-BB Housemate) for a while....and he was like 20 or something.... (her daughters are only teeneagers....)

Mutton dressed up as lamb - you got that right....

You saying I"m 50???? <_< <_< <_<

hey if i think corey is 30 imagine how old i think you are love :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

nah i think she should dress more conservatively and act her age. but look at the people she has to deal with :rolleyes: crazy people

Well she was sleeping with Saxon (ex-BB Housemate) for a while....and he was like 20 or something.... (her daughters are only teeneagers....)

Mutton dressed up as lamb - you got that right....

"I'm sorry Gretel, but I'd rather make passionate love to a cheese grater than do it with you."

What I would have said if I were Saxon.

• 1 year later...

This still applies... bloody BB.

The other networks have it right.

Channel 7: Footy ^_^

Channel 9: Footy ^_^

....Channel 10: BB <_<

Oh and when BB finishes... Idol

Can't they just play The Simpsons :toast:

I voted no, but i reckon i could do it from behind after a few brews...
paper bag
If only the birds could have eaten all the bread crumbs :P

Not even a paperbag!

:lol:

I love you guys

BB should have gotten rid of her a long time ago and replaced here with someone with a fresh new look - similar to the news readers.

Some of the outfits that she wears are absolutely ridiculous for her age.

Putting lipstick on a pig don't make it any better.

She is useless doesn't it show when she does NOTHING else but BB .... even the up late loser has more work than her

maybe big brother should be 20 people in a house with Gretal and the last one who survives wins the money