Spotted - NSW

not sure if ive posted these pics already.. dont think i have.

19072008edit.jpg

this 1 was spotted at westpoint blacktown. it had queensland plates i think? picture was dated 19/7/08.

kit was slightly damaged when i saw it. no apparent window tint so you can see all the mods that were done inside pretty much. nice seat covers, i think it had aftermarket head unit and gearknob.

and this one.. which ive spotted numerous times up and down plumpton/rooty hill

28102008009edit.jpg

this pic was taken 28th october 2008 was going up on hyatts rd plumpton, near the marketplace. note the altezzas with the fog lights connected to the breaks. also has a hoodscoop... i think?! body kit etc. looks to be an asian female driver. pujo is this you?

that is mine, although my gf drives that car now.

28102008009edit.jpg

this pic was taken 28th october 2008 was going up on hyatts rd plumpton, near the marketplace. note the altezzas with the fog lights connected to the breaks. also has a hoodscoop... i think?! body kit etc. looks to be an asian female driver. pujo is this you?

yeah i see this one all the time around hassall grove and plumpton. I live like 2 streets away from where the owner of it lives.

Heaps awesome looking car, love it!

no wonder i see a chick driving it now. if i waved to her she wouldnt know wat the hell was goin on lol

anyhoo i spotted another silver corolla with bodykit, black rims with red pinstripe @6pm in the westfield mtdruitt carpark, JAE50N numberplate . anyone on here?

plus all up and down the great western i saw several corollas with what looks to be carmate kits on em.. couldnt get number plates but some had stickers on their rearwindows...

Edited by J_J

no wonder i see a chick driving it now. if i waved to her she wouldnt know wat the hell was goin on lol

anyhoo i spotted another silver corolla with bodykit, black rims with red pinstripe @6pm in the westfield mtdruitt carpark, JAE50N numberplate . anyone on here?

plus all up and down the great western i saw several corollas with what looks to be carmate kits on em.. couldnt get number plates but some had stickers on their rearwindows...

whats the difference between the car mate rear lip and a original?

i said they looked to be carmate because the side skirts and rear lips are the same types that you can find on the carmate website. besides that, the originals are usually heaps expensive and not as accessable to buy as opposed to carmates stuff. im not knocking the fact that theyre carmate parts if thats what youre getting at? ive got a carmate frontbar... still searching for the right place (besides carmate) to fit it right cos it just doesnt fit straight as it is now.

look these up on carmate:

Toyota Corolla 2002-2004 Hatch "GI Style" Side Skirts

Toyota Corolla 2002-2004 Hatch "CW Style" Rear Lip

Edited by J_J

i got my front, sides and rear from carmate im just waiting for em to come back from the painters which is supposed to be sometime this week, so i cant wait!

But XRACING will do it for you, they are heaps good. I got my spoiler and C-ONE spoiler tips done there trust me they really know their stuff.

i said they looked to be carmate because the side skirts and rear lips are the same types that you can find on the carmate website. besides that, the originals are usually heaps expensive and not as accessable to buy as opposed to carmates stuff. im not knocking the fact that theyre carmate parts if thats what youre getting at? ive got a carmate frontbar... still searching for the right place (besides carmate) to fit it right cos it just doesnt fit straight as it is now.

nah nah sorry lol didnt mean anything, i got a carmate rear lip, you just made me think the oem rear lip and the one from carmate are different. i was just puzzled.

j j what bar do u have cm5 or cm6? im ordering the cm5 soon ill be doing it my self, hows the quelity of the bar many pinholes, hows the finish and fittment?

28102008009edit.jpg

yeah i see this one all the time around hassall grove and plumpton. I live like 2 streets away from where the owner of it lives.

hahaha, how u know where i live? u stalking me or somthing..hehehe jokes.

28102008009edit.jpg

hahaha, how u know where i live? u stalking me or somthing..hehehe jokes.

hahaha, yeah for sure. jks. Everytime i went to my cousins house id drive past it, i really like it. Your rolla has had the most influence on me to modify my one!

nice one!

j j what bar do u have cm5 or cm6? im ordering the cm5 soon ill be doing it my self, hows the quelity of the bar many pinholes, hows the finish and fittment?

dude, check out the pics of the frontbar i trial fitted on my thread in the members rides. title is "jjcru23rs conquest" or something like that. that was my old nick.

hahaha, yeah for sure. jks. Everytime i went to my cousins house id drive past it, i really like it. Your rolla has had the most influence on me to modify my one!

nice one!

thanks man, i think i've spotted u around. any who when i see you vice versa give us a honk :D

Edited by pujo

Spotted Cascade blue pre-facelift sportivo dumped on some nice rims driving on wicks Road, north ryde.

Also spotted a black sportivo hammering it down lanecove road turning off kent road in north Ryde both around 5.30pm today