Evo's 1zz

Evo7

Good news Evan,glad you got her back and all is well,congrats mate. :)

is it possible to squeeze a few more killerwasps out of your set up?...so close to your target 100kw at the wheels.

p.s i think i've already heard/read a couple of times you are going to stop modding...somehow i don't think it will end here. :whistling:

haha,

thanks Lee,

maybe it is, by finishing the exhaust system, but for what it is, it goes very well! B)

well... despite what i have said in the past, i am going to really cancel out all signs of mods, or at least resist temptation :P

I shall post up pics, once i tidy up the engine bay abit... charger is a bit dirty, and needs a good polish lol :lol:

Evo

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to hear it's sorted Paul gave me a quick call about it on Wednesday.

If it's anything like Pippy's old setup, it will make linear power with an increased revlimit. He had a 7K revlimit on that one and the power was climbing right to the cut, if the limit was moved higher it would make more power. Unfortunately this isn't possible with an emanage blue.

Edited by CHA54

hey guys,

i accidently stated the wrong power output...

its actually 95.4kw ATW! i am one happy camper :D

Evo

Nice one Evan! Congrats!

I'm sure everyone is keen on seeing a 1/4 mile run sheet some time soon. Any plans?

What else to add... Thankyou to the awesome team up at Crossley Street and Race Engineering, they did a brillant and fantastic job!

And it looks like this is a farewell to modding for me, i have consolidated with a few, and they believe its time to stop, so i am sticking with the idea until further notice, and the C-One wing tips i have will go on the car later on down the track :D

And best advice i can give to new players out there, once you start modding, you WON'T stop, until you know you are happy with your car, Modding is like a drug, you just can't get enough, but i think i have had my fair share lol :lol:

Thanks to everyone for the support :toast:

Best thing I've read all week. Good to see you're happy and have finally stopped. I too have stopped the modding, and I'm saving the money for a new car/house. Although I do have tyre bills to keep up :(

• 1 month later...

hey guys,

I thought it would be a good time to update this...

the car is running very well, and i haven't had any problems since :D despite being boosted, its in very good condition (i love it :D)

Just the weekend that passed, i tried my hand at detailing the car, completely cleaned the exterior, and even polished AND waxed her with a buffer i got as a gift :D the buffer was one of the ones from bunnings for like $40 something but IMO it worked really well :D

I also took some pics after i was all done, but the thing i have learnt is it takes a bit of time to properly detail the car :o

and to 11two, if you read this, i have finally been able to add my car in the garage lol :P

woohoo! :yahoo:

just trawling my thread, its amazing how much of a difference the car is now :o B)

happy modding everyone :D

Evo

haha,

i am more then happy :D i love my car XD but as for the interior... I have to say no, I am trying to save for a holiday down to the snow at the end of July... not going too well with that since i had to pay for other stuffs... <_< but thanks for the tips anyways :D

As for modding... the modding has truely indeed stopped since the last post i made where i had finished was over a few months ago! (actually 2 months & 2 days ago :P)

rowan mate, when am i going to get a chance to see your R (for rocket) Colt? XD

& What ever happened to whitestivo? probably too ashamed of a certain R-C showing him up lol :P

much love,

Evo

• 3 weeks later...

RISE FROM THE DEAD! :P

i have been given some paint, and am going to paint a new colour on the facade/ plastic bits inside the car lolz XD from silver to...? ;)

wish me luck :D

Evo

• 2 weeks later...

RISE FROM THE DEAD! :P

i have been given some paint, and am going to paint a new colour on the facade/ plastic bits inside the car lolz XD from silver to...? ;)

wish me luck :D

Evo

No Update.... :unsure:

i'm guessing this was a FAIL mate?