-DAvo's Aurion

-DAvo

Wow... Lookin good mate... Haha..Glad to level this beast up..

U54mot, I'm glad to show how it looks on a black car to you. Or I can just sell Jeff's one to you.. LOL!! Jkzz

I'll take you up on the first statement. You should take more pictures of the grill on your car, there is only one picture on your car's page.

<_<

Are you turning up to this weekend's meet?

You can sell me Jeff's grill then. haha.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try to get out of any weekend plans and make a show in this monthly meet. Will be great to see several of you guys b4 the National meet. Jeff should wanna come too I think.. :lol: :P

I'll try to get out of any weekend plans and make a show in this monthly meet. Will be great to see several of you guys b4 the National meet. Jeff should wanna come too I think.. :lol: :P

Sorry to hi-jack your thread Davo.

u54mot if you are really keen on the lexus grill you can have the one I ordered through Vick. Obviously I just want my money back, plus you will need to pay Vick for the customs excess. Talk about it in the group buy page.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking sweet. Very nice stance and the Kappas look great (I'm a fan of the ducktail too, as you can see from my signature - great minds think alike :lol: )

That looks fantastic Davo! You can see all your detailing work definitely pays off as well, that car is positively glowing :clap: Really really like the ducktail spoiler on it as well, it just fits in so well with everything as do the Kappas. Would have to be one of the nicest, if not the nicest, white Aurions I have seen. Keep up the great work! :D

Thanks for the kind replies everyone!

Im loving the look of the car now she is sitting a bit lower, the ride with the pedders is acctually pretty good, definately firmer, but not to the point where its annoying.. whilst i am happy with the ride at the moment, i will be upgrading to the pedders coilovers within the next 6 months, as i would definately like the dampening control... springs were simply a exercise to make sure i like the attitude/ride of the car when sitting lower.. and i certainly do :)

some may have noticed i have changed the grill from the chrome unit... decided that it didnt really go with the look im after so will probably sell it...

will be getting some better photos soon...

thanks again for the comments :)

Oh yeah!! I just realised you removed the bling bling grill. That one was nice too as it gave the car a unique look but stocky you have on now when I see it IMO looks tad bit better so keep that on :).

I woudnt mind checking out that grill on my silver Aurion. Might go well with blending in. Potentiol customer here :P.

Very nice Davo...shiney mac shine. :clap:

IMO needs bigger exhaust tips to beef up the bum...4" should do the trick. ;)

thanks Lee :) yeah i am thinking about going down the varex route, but my main priority is to start saving to get the pedders coilovers, spoke to the guys at my local pedders and they have given me a very very good pric on them fitted so will get that done sooner than expected :)

Very nice Davo...shiney mac shine. :clap:

IMO needs bigger exhaust tips to beef up the bum...4" should do the trick. ;)

thanks Lee :) yeah i am thinking about going down the varex route, but my main priority is to start saving to get the pedders coilovers, spoke to the guys at my local pedders and they have given me a very very good pric on them fitted so will get that done sooner than expected :)

So whats this very very good price?

i'm pretty sure other members would be interested in how much.

Nice pics davo the pedders sports riders arent to bad on ride comfort are they. I may be getting my Kappas on this sat or definatly next sat.

Nice pics davo the pedders sports riders arent to bad on ride comfort are they. I may be getting my Kappas on this sat or definatly next sat.

yeah their not bad, not ideal but they certainly are bearable.. the thing that gets to me is the occasional hitting of the bumpstops on larger dips... with the coilovers i hope to fix that as well as smoothen the ride out with the adjustable dampening.. will probably have the height set a little bit higher as well, as the roads here in WA are pretty shoddy :P

cant wait to see your ride with the kappas mate, it will look absolutely awsome with the wider profile and larger diameter :) if only our two cars could meet, ahha would make for some awsome photos :)

Lee: it still is just a tad more expensive than your price, probably 50 bucks more.. but i would rather not publish it for now as the guy is doing me a favour since i just got these springs installed and am upgrading so soon after.

cant wait to see your ride with the kappas mate, it will look absolutely awsome with the wider profile and larger diameter :) if only our two cars could meet, ahha would make for some awsome photos :)

You need to move to the sunny state :P

Nothing wrong with Perth roads Dave ;) , if anything you need to dump it more :toast:

Car is looking great ey. Definitely becoming unique.

Nothing wrong with Perth roads Dave ;) , if anything you need to dump it more :toast:

haha yeah well with the coilovers ill be able to dump it if i want :P but ill probably be setting it at the same height if not a couple of mm higher than what it is now.. i mainly want the dampening control out of it.. i can imagine the grumbling the missus will do on longer drives with the way it is now :ph34r:

haha yeah well with the coilovers ill be able to dump it if i want :P but ill probably be setting it at the same height if not a couple of mm higher than what it is now.. i mainly want the dampening control out of it.. i can imagine the grumbling the missus will do on longer drives with the way it is now :ph34r:

LOWER DAVE LOWER :P

I'm pretty sure the missus can deal with the sexiness of the car when its dumped :whistling:

LOWER DAVE LOWER :P

I'm pretty sure the missus can deal with the sexiness of the car when its dumped :whistling:

heheh we'll see when i get the coilovers fitted :P

tried your buffer yet andy? we'll have to have a shine off now! haha is there a annual WA tocau meet?

anyway have some more mods up my sleeve! (apart from coilovers)... will unveil all soon :)

Any pictures of the new mirror that you were after? :P

not yet, i still need to pick up a few items before i start the detail... need a new claybar kit and some new microfibres.

will have some new mods happening soon. keep an eye on this thread ;)

Any pictures of the new mirror that you were after? :P

not yet, i still need to pick up a few items before i start the detail... need a new claybar kit and some new microfibres.

will have some new mods happening soon. keep an eye on this thread ;)

Far out. More mods? Good stuff man! B)