-DAvo's Aurion

-DAvo

yeah the car has always sat a bit higher (or so it looks) in the rear... not sure for the exact reason why, but i am going to get it lowered a bit more after christmas, so hopefully that can level it out a bit more... quite happy with the stance now anyway...

oh and the exhaust/muffler is something that is in the works... ;) ;)

not sure how to twin single side muffler would look... unless you had a way to block out the extra cut out.. DRE and V-FX are running dual twin tips thou and they look pretty good.

thanks for all the comments :) car is sitting tight in the garage at home, halfway thru a major detail... so far shes been washed, clayed, touched up, and will be buffing with m205 tonight :)

have some more plans for the car, but not until after christmas/new year.

:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

couple of changes coming in the next few weeks...

fitted this tonight;

5515125950_27bcb9589f_b.jpg

not expecting any massive (if any) power gains, and induction noise is pretty much the same as stock.. (if im completely honest, it satisfies my OCD for cleaning and maintaining my car, cos i can now "clean and re-oil" my air filter!) will see about the "fuel economy" claims in the next few weeks..

more to come..................... :)

Nice Davo... B)

wish i could see your car in the flesh,she has come a fair way in the last 12mths...awesome work mate :toast:

and i love the name White Chocolate...pinched from the movie White Chicks :lol:

Looking great as always Davo - the air filter is great, been thinking about getting one myself, damn our cleaning OCD :lol: I still love the ducktail spoiler, it looks really really good :D

Thanks tash, cant say im noticing a confirmed difference with the filter. If anything its a placebo effect. Im loving the ducktail too. Thank god for sikaflex :P

Big updates coming very soon :)

With the Exhaust yea? Sorry for spoiling it! :P

When you said changing filter, I literally thought u swapping to intake like K&N. :lol:

I'll definitely call you when i drop by in Perth..

OK, so a few changes have been going on... and went for a mini shoot tonight, hope you like the photos

Recent changes:

K&N panel filter

Lukey mufflers with 3.5inch tips

De Badge rear

more changes on their way ;)

5526735058_4f8df4e662_b.jpg

5526735136_21526a4b75_b.jpg

5526735206_da7bea32cc_b.jpg

5526735472_fb8cb6a119_b.jpg

5526735678_62ef533859_b.jpg

5526142913_168f02fc11_b.jpg

5526143059_61957b78e7_b.jpg

5526143203_ce96e11283_b.jpg

5526736310_b5e79a4e74_b.jpg

5526143495_fabfc39112_b.jpg

Lee: Yeah i was wondering the same thing as i was leaving the exhaust shop, but happy with the way it turned out.. the way i thought of it was; the exhaust shop has a lot more experience with this stuff than i do... plus they have done a few aurions with this set up with great results... overall im happy with it, no drone when crusing, and a nice subtle note... plus it has that great sound on start up... the exhaust shop measured the sound output compared to stock... on idle it is 4db louder than stock. yay

vick: i finally agree that slim lines are the go. will get a set fitted up the next service the car goes in for :P

and have a few more bits coming from thailand, so should be more changes soon :) dunno about the black top thou... might not blend well with my up n coming goodies ;) and white wall tires... maybe when/if i go to 20's :P

That is hot - loving the de-badged rear, I must admit I am a total convert to that now! :D The new tips look fantastic too, really nice choice and fits in overall. This has to be one of my favourite Aurions :clap:

thanks Tash :)

should have the other bits soon, then off to the painters :P

loving the sound im gtting from the exhaust! so subtle when needs to be and growls when u put the foot down! definately well worth it

oh and those of you with slim lines, did you fit it yourself or get toyota to fit them??

My fav car atm too :)

Slimline & White wall on the tyres. Should add to the car nicely.

And blackened roof. B)

+1 Really keen to try this look, theres a M3 beemer that parks down the road with black roof.... jizz my duds everyime i see it,

I was ganna cover both bases, i wanna see how it looks but not end up with a perm black roof, so thought maybe just getting a black skin job. Frmo somewhere like this.

http://www.decentlyexposed.com.au/home/autoskin/

thanks Tash :)

should have the other bits soon, then off to the painters :P

loving the sound im gtting from the exhaust! so subtle when needs to be and growls when u put the foot down! definately well worth it

oh and those of you with slim lines, did you fit it yourself or get toyota to fit them??

I got Toyota to do mine during a service....so much easier,dropped car off no w/shields,picked car up with w/shields :D

Im thinking now it's probably gonna look better for those with sport themes, to colour the rear badge + blackened the boot too. :D

Loving the car man! Huge fan of the ducktail and will hopefully get one soon, is it an ebay one or r style? Plus excited to see what you got from rstyle :D

yeah its from the group buy last year from r-style

thanks for all the comments guys.. hope to post again soon with more goodies :)