-DAvo's Aurion

-DAvo

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just spotted your car on hampden rd! looks amazing in the in the flesh and i love the new rims! definitely stands out from all the beemers, mercs and the occassional porsche that frequent that strip

hehe i thought that was you! i walked straight past you as you were either getting in or out of your car! :P

have to give the car a clean before i take photos.. the guys sprayed all this glossy crap over the tires which has splattered onto the body :(

just spotted your car on hampden rd! looks amazing in the in the flesh and i love the new rims! definitely stands out from all the beemers, mercs and the occassional porsche that frequent that strip

hehe i thought that was you! i walked straight past you as you were either getting in or out of your car! :P

have to give the car a clean before i take photos.. the guys sprayed all this glossy crap over the tires which has splattered onto the body :(

you walked past me? so sorry i didn't spot you. thats embarassing, i bet i looked suspiscious staring at your car across the road :D

Rowan would be proud. Hehehe. Looking schmick.

Keep an eye on the signature image size as well mate. Your sig is taking up half my usable Firefox window on a 1920x1080 monitor.

Keep an eye on the signature image size as well mate. Your sig is taking up half my usable Firefox window on a 1920x1080 monitor.

thanks for the heads up Daryl, sig edited :)

and yes, Rowan certainly did pave the path for a few of us Aurion owners :P Althou mine are the 19 x 8 versions instead of the 20".. :P

heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy nice rims

hehe thanksd mate, you were a great help in my decision process... please try and make it to the Perth photoshoot this coming Monday?? :)

thanks for the heads up Daryl, sig edited :)

and yes, Rowan certainly did pave the path for a few of us Aurion owners :P Althou mine are the 19 x 8 versions instead of the 20".. :P

heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy nice rims

hehe thanksd mate, you were a great help in my decision process... please try and make it to the Perth photoshoot this coming Monday?? :)

awww so want to but got work till 6:30pm then a competition bball game afterwards :(, def next time tho

will be looking forward to more photos of your aurion tho, cant wait to see the front :D

That looks neat..the rims go well with car :) And is that a boot lip spoiler?

thanks mate, i see your a perthie, pls feel free to come by on monday night! south perth bridge :)

and yes it is a ducktail spoiler...

Nice wheels mate :toast:

what rubber you running?

cheers lee, still not in the same playing field as your BC's :P

for now their the cheapo PDW altenzo sport comfort tires.. when i wear these out ill get onto some RE050's... but so far have been pretty impressed with how quiet the altenzo's are..

WOW that's beautiful, sure has come a long way in 12 months :toast:

I still think the centre panel in rear skirt should be painted black :whistling: :D

haha yeah it has hey... is my first car that ive reeally gotten into the whole modding thing... before i was only into my sound systems etc.. but i think ive done mroe of less all that i want to it exterior wise... maybe still a few small changes but nothing major planned now... plus have a wedding to save up for... :blink:

oh and that middle panel... nah thats one of my fave parts!! hahah when my 30 days are up (allowing paint to de-gas) im gunna shine that little patch of white so hard that its gunna be like theres a mirror under the car! :P

thanks for all the feedback everyone :) i love the way the car looks now! still getting used to seeing it with the new wheels but im loving it more and more everytime :)

now i need a name for the car... suggestions???

few updated pics.. fitted the eyelids the other day, wasnt totally convinced with the look... perhaps will come back to that later down the track... but anyways, here are some new pics.. had a poxy attempt at HDR, so excuse the watermarks.. trial version :P

5142939603_708a943b61_b.jpg

IMG_6635(1) by DavidChaiPhotography, on Flickr

5143544370_d62532de68_b.jpg

IMG_6644 by DavidChaiPhotography, on Flickr

5142938987_6fa871acbb_b.jpg

IMG_6640 by DavidChaiPhotography, on Flickr

5142938749_f9b464d824_b.jpg

IMG_6637 by DavidChaiPhotography, on Flickr

(HDR Pictures..)

5143543694_4ee63ef45f_b.jpg

IMG_6636_7_8_fused by DavidChaiPhotography, on Flickr

5142938321_567b7eb151_b.jpg

IMG_6633_4_5_tonemapped by DavidChaiPhotography, on Flickr

thanks for looking :)

That looks neat..the rims go well with car :) And is that a boot lip spoiler?

thanks mate, i see your a perthie, pls feel free to come by on monday night! south perth bridge :)

and yes it is a ducktail spoiler...

I so wanted to come on Monday but i got tied up with something else that night unfortunately :( ..hopefully on the next one i will be there..the ductail spoiler on your car is neat :)

• 3 weeks later...

It may be the photography but the rear seems to sit higher than the front, perhaps it's the angle of the window sills, but it doesn't due the car justice in photos

nice and clean, very nice

The standard muffler tips look a bit poxy with such big rims and shiny chrome on the side of the car, perhaps a cut and weld for some slightly bigger items

BTW, anyone thought about removing the two exhaust and running a singular with twin tip aka remus, would that work in terms of stylin?

whitestivo