TOCAU ACTIVE TOP FORUM POSTERS

SILVABULLIT

Just noticed that I clocked over 5000 posts on TOCAU. Of the current active members who has achieved a big post count?? I've been here since 2004 to get that many and some have done a lot quicker. Speak up!!

DJKOR you must be well on the way!!

I've um.... been a bit of a whore... a dirty dirty whore. But the post count wasn't my intention for all the numerous posts. I just happen to be around here quite a lot.

Damn. I'm averaging 7.73 posts per day.

I remember this thread from some time ago. Hasn't taken long to go up from there:

3000 posts

I just happen to be around here quite a lot.

No No... You practically live here Daryl..

I happen to be here pretty often.. 1350 posts.. +1

wow i have quite a few too never really looked at that.

I say the first person to reach 10,000 I will post them out a show bag off goodies from our sponsors!! :D

thats a bad idea lol, let the post whoring begin tongue.gif but yeah Daryl is usually posting informative stuff, so it's not like hes is just posting to build his count...or is he whistling.giftongue.gif

Edited by trentmeyer23

wow i have quite a few too never really looked at that.

I say the first person to reach 10,000 I will post them out a show bag off goodies from our sponsors!! :D

Dangerous words to say here. We may end up with something like this:

I'm a whore

Though... I'm totally up for Evan getting hit by the ban stick again :lol:

thats a bad idea lol, let the post whoring begin tongue.gif but yeah Daryl is usually posting informative stuff, so it's not like hes is just posting to build his count...or is he whistling.giftongue.gif

Secret agenda maybe :ph34r:. I like to think of it as killing two birds with one stone.

1,454 posts (1.08 per day), but I make them count :P

Well, except for this one, which is as useless as a one-armed man in a juggling competition.

ive been here for a bit

I really need to get my posts up... lame thing is that there is bugger all going on in the yaris/celica boards :(

ive been here for a bit

I really need to get my posts up... lame thing is that there is bugger all going on in the yaris/celica boards :(

It's not all about post counts, it's about the contribution you make to the forum and the community.

Granted, if I added up the post counts on the 6 Toyota forums that I am active on (7 if you separate old and new Twincam) it'd number somewhere around 12,000 (with the bulk being on Twincam, Toymods, here and Rollaclub), but it's not something I go out and chase.

And if you think the Yaris and Celicas are underappreciated, try owning an AE102 :P Not cool enough for Twincam (they prefer SXs), too new for Toymods, AE82OC and Rollaclub, and not a Celica for Ozcelica.

Posts in the club lounge dont count towards your posting count. But yeah would be interesting to see who is the first to crack 10K!!

And Evan cannot post "I have a supercharged corolla" 5 odd thousand times either hehehehehe :yahoo:

And Evan cannot post "I have a supercharged corolla" 5 odd thousand times either hehehehehe :yahoo:

win!!!!!

the kid is MIA anyway, noone is getting violated by noob questions anymore

mods suspend guni please hehe

Edited by ELEGNT

haha, this is interesting...

nearly 3k posts for me, majority of that would have been the 'get your post count up' thread in Silver's lounge... then i got banned :o lolololol XD

Evo

ive been here for a bit

It's not all about post counts, it's about the contribution you make to the forum and the community.

Granted, if I added up the post counts on the 6 Toyota forums that I am active on (7 if you separate old and new Twincam) it'd number somewhere around 12,000 (with the bulk being on Twincam, Toymods, here and Rollaclub), but it's not something I go out and chase.

And if you think the Yaris and Celicas are underappreciated, try owning an AE102 :P Not cool enough for Twincam (they prefer SXs), too new for Toymods, AE82OC and Rollaclub, and not a Celica for Ozcelica.

There is plenty of love for celicas and yarii on other forums i frequent (ozcelica, celicatech, yarisworld, etc)... Just not much on TOCAU... ah well.