Kenshin's Rice Rocket

Kenshin X

damn what a story.... my cousin had a similar story to that too when we were in westfields. We got in the car first and was reversing out half way thru so this lady in her Merc (one of the latest model clk something like that) with the family started reversing aswell and did not stop while my cousin was going NUTS with the horn like no tomorrow. So she continued reversing and didnt even bother looking back to see anyone was there and the next 2 sec you know it is bam straight into my cousin rear. The husband came out and had a look and shook his head, so then the wife came and said "where'd you come from, i did not see you there". We had witnesses witnessing the scene and the wife was blaming my cousin for wrong doing... So in the end it was our win!

thanks guys, yeah i'm getting some quotes for the repair... its just so difficult now since most of the shops are now closed for xmas and new years holidays...

whitestivo: haha yeah i agree with u on that one. i thought long and hard about the colour and i reckon i chose the correct one. lucky i didn't go with the lighter green, that would have been a bit too much. and no i won't be colour coding any other bits and pieces of the car body... otherwise i'll fit right in a suburb called "broadmeadows" here in melbourne :P

its really fun now cuz i know i'm the only sportivo with green rims and full blue lights on dash and centre console(so far I think :P) in australia, and i do enjoy abit of the attention for the "uniqueness" everywhere i go ;) although it felt a bit awkward at first... one of my clients spotted my car in the city and sms'ed me and told me that he spotted me and he and his wife couldn't miss the green rims ;)

yesterday i met d.n. (andy). he spotted me and johnniebois car at the car wash and came straight up to me to say hi and had a bit of a chat. top bloke "toast: come to one of our meets next time mate ;) all of the guys will give u a warm welcome into our vic group.

• 2 weeks later...

update: just got back from lakes entrance and went to my aunties house to drop a few things off... so this guy in an aqua polo top comes up to me and introduced himself as the husband of the woman who reversed into my car.

"Can you withdraw the claim with the insurance when my wife reversed into your car?"

I take a 5 second deep breath...

"...

.........no, Happy New Year to you."

Drove off.

These people don't bloody give up do they? :angry:

I should have just got her details and drove off... maybe i'm too nice. If i wasn't this nice, i wouldn't have to repeat myself over and over again.

LOL loving this story. I had a similar accident not long ago where an international driver drove into me and was begging that she would pay cash instead of going through the claim process. She started making excuses before i cracked and told her that if she didn't proceed with the claim i would contact the police and immigration department and tell them that she was a threat on the road, should be deported back to her country and i'll see she her in court.

(international drivers have a strike system for driving. Too many accidents and goodbye)

Some parts of the rims are starting to fade...

So taking pictures of the faded areas... Look here...

I took one of the best rim to let you guys see how the black nuts look on the green rims :)

DSC01254.jpg

better looking than the chrome rusted ones ;) although i cannot source black allen key lock nuts for these wheels... but these are coming off soon anyways and throwing my stockies back on since these are only for the track.

The 'yellow' bits look like the top coating has not been done properly. What you are seeing I believe is the primer/undercoat showing through rather than fading. I had a GoKart powder coated a long time ago and it had similar thin coating on it. There was yellow peeking through thru red PC. I would take it back and ask the guys to have a look. Dont go in all guns blazing though. Most businesses are nore than happy to re-do something like this to keep their reputation intact.

Hope this goes well for you

Regards

The 'yellow' bits look like the top coating has not been done properly. What you are seeing I believe is the primer/undercoat showing through rather than fading. I had a GoKart powder coated a long time ago and it had similar thin coating on it. There was yellow peeking through thru red PC. I would take it back and ask the guys to have a look. Dont go in all guns blazing though. Most businesses are nore than happy to re-do something like this to keep their reputation intact.

Hope this goes well for you

Regards

haha yeah thanks buddy. usually i'm not the type to go into the shop showing my unhappy face. but sometimes it does work against me... :(

mansutti bros have been around for many years (the phone number without the "9" in the front is still on the shop window :P)

Eviltwin: get to it

yeah if I go into a shop at all the staff run screaming from the store. I can only imagine if I went in angry. lol

Lol.

What about the tiny holes? Would they be because they did it too thin as well? Cuz it seems it only occurs where the roughness is

LOL loving this story. I had a similar accident not long ago where an international driver drove into me and was begging that she would pay cash instead of going through the claim process. She started making excuses before i cracked and told her that if she didn't proceed with the claim i would contact the police and immigration department and tell them that she was a threat on the road, should be deported back to her country and i'll see she her in court.

(international drivers have a strike system for driving. Too many accidents and goodbye)

LOL, cash... probably mummy/daddy's money. Go through insurance is the only way these international drivers will learn. otherwise, they will just keep asking their mummy/daddy for more money for "schooling" LOL :P

now now kids don't start being nasty theres just as many regular apparent aussie's who drive just as poorly!

i don't disagree with this but the majority of them are of As***** ethnicity :P

after arriving home form lakes entrance i know why the road toll soars during the holidays. freaken stupid drivers... :angry:

lol, ur insane. one of my clients named me "the green lantern"

she couldn't have thought a more gay name...

so i asked her, "what if my rims were red?"

"Flash"

"oh for fuks sake"

"lawl"

the end -_-

thanks guys, yeah i'm getting some quotes for the repair... its just so difficult now since most of the shops are now closed for xmas and new years holidays...

whitestivo: haha yeah i agree with u on that one. i thought long and hard about the colour and i reckon i chose the correct one. lucky i didn't go with the lighter green, that would have been a bit too much. and no i won't be colour coding any other bits and pieces of the car body... otherwise i'll fit right in a suburb called "broadmeadows" here in melbourne :P

its really fun now cuz i know i'm the only sportivo with green rims and full blue lights on dash and centre console(so far I think :P) in australia, and i do enjoy abit of the attention for the "uniqueness" everywhere i go ;) although it felt a bit awkward at first... one of my clients spotted my car in the city and sms'ed me and told me that he spotted me and he and his wife couldn't miss the green rims ;)

yesterday i met d.n. (andy). he spotted me and johnniebois car at the car wash and came straight up to me to say hi and had a bit of a chat. top bloke "toast: come to one of our meets next time mate ;) all of the guys will give u a warm welcome into our vic group.

hey hey dont diss my neighbourhood or else ..