best car over all !!!!!!.............................NOT............

MarkMish

O....M....F....G

Why would someone do that?

Someone has posted a photo of the rear of that thing on here before. I can't find it, but thanks for giving clearer photos of it.

where are its wheels?

:lol: The last thing this car needs is wheels,that would mean it would move...

Well it does have two bonnets,just needs to remove the eyelids cos they are a bit of an eyesore I think..

Iam surprised it hasn't sold yet...

LMAO! what is it?

I can't tell what make or model it is, looks kinda like an RX7 from the rear, but looking at the front I think its an MX6?

I know one quote the owner wouldn't here from his mates though, 'I saw a car just like yours the other day' hahaha!

Looks like theres a yellow piece of paper in his window though, I never knew the handed out canaries in posters now :lol:

It's from the future...

Edited by jdmwhore

LMAO! what is it?

I can't tell what make or model it is, looks kinda like an RX7 from the rear, but looking at the front I think its an MX6?

I know one quote the owner wouldn't here from his mates though, 'I saw a car just like yours the other day' hahaha!

Looks like theres a yellow piece of paper in his window though, I never knew the handed out canaries in posters now :lol:

It's from the future...

3rd generation Ford Taurus (the only generation we got here), one of the New Edge Fords (along with the AU and first-gen Focus), Ford were delusional if they thought this thing could potentially replace the Falcon (although the current one is a good bit of gear)

7559ff22.jpg

ec351048.jpg

And it's for sale damm

wow someone likes there ford torous enough to do that wow indeed

Or didn't like it very much at all, and thought "I know how I can improve this....!"

...and failed miserably.

Dam thats one ugly car, pitty tho, if a garage or person has that much time and skill, could actually work to some level of design, i imagine they could actually put out some decent cars... just the direction is horridly pointed the wrong way!! Ewwwww WTF!???! :g::nono:

• 3 weeks later...

I saw this on the way to driving to Prospect Reservoir on Tuesday.. OMFG.. shoulda taken pics of the car from the side! i coulda swore at the time that the car had been wrecked some how but it was just the body kit?!!

Seller's Description

up for auction some thing extra special, custom car look like space ship, v6 engine 3l very economy in the fuel its ford taurus yes it is with full budy kit and extra wide you need a good weel and new battery other way its in good conditions look deferent and feel deferent you do not know how many peepul takes photo for the car every day for more info please call me on 0411481260 the car must sell asap its going for the higher bitter pleas do not bit if you do not wont to buy the car in nsw mt druitt..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This POS is worthy of a point & snigger at best...and is he that dumb to think peeps are taking pics of this thing because they like it. :blink: i'm guessing all the photos taken are shown around and laughed at just like we are doing and i bet there are plenty of head shakes aswell.

i hope someone buys it and burns it to the ground while taking video and then posts it on Youtube.

• 2 weeks later...