Things that annoy you more than they should

oodee

It gets really annoying when I misplace my wallet or glasses and my wife or son ask...'Where did you have it last?'

Uhhh - Let me think. If I knew that I would be on my way there to get them.

post-14703-0-68529000-1308927415_thumb.j

Full wash and dry, spray wax and hand clean of the wheels + tyres (including inside the wheels) and have the car not even get on the road before it rains.

post-14703-0-68529000-1308927415_thumb.j

Full wash and dry, spray wax and hand clean of the wheels + tyres (including inside the wheels) and have the car not even get on the road before it rains.

It's not like your wheels would have remained dust-free for much longer anyway :P

People on forums with high post counts that think they know everything ; )

And taxis.

Easy tiger :( ...take a deep breath relax and we can all get along,i read your post and it does sound like you were street racing to a degree (this is a big NO and double NO to mention it on public forums) and the buy and sell rules are there for a reason and they were not just put in place to pizz you off,they apply to all new members.

i suggest if you have any personal dramas with any members you can always PM them and talk it out this way,no need for ugly posts.

People on forums with high post counts that think they know everything ; )

And taxis.

Easy tiger :( ...take a deep breath relax and we can all get along,i read your post and it does sound like you were street racing to a degree (this is a big NO and double NO to mention it on public forums) and the buy and sell rules are there for a reason and they were not just put in place to pizz you off,they apply to all new members.

i suggest if you have any personal dramas with any members you can always PM them and talk it out this way,no need for ugly posts.

I don't get it... I mean on forums in general, not just this one.

little fat fury dumb **** possums that can't decide which way they want to go... It's like I can see the light... bam... you ain't seeing anything now... :(

On my way back home tonight from fueling up the folk's ZZE, this little fat dumb **** possum bolts out in front of the car... Thought I had almost enough time to slow down to go to the right a bit hoping he'd slip underneath the car... but I was wrong... bump goes the front right wheel and in the rear view mirror appears the little dumb **** legs twitching. Out I got and got plastic shopping bag to move the poor thing :(

I was a victim of road rage last nite, some dipsh!t in a bombadore speed between me and a parked car last night probably leaving about 10~20 cm between himself and both cars, he had absolute no control of his car at all, my brother said I should've gave him a love tap and he would've completely lost control.

Caught up to him at the lights and got out of my car to tell him that he almost killed me back there, he got out of his car all worked up screaming at me "WHAT C#NT!!" pushing out his chest like morons do when they want to start something, not that I wanted a fight, if it wasn't for my brother getting out of the car as well I reckon he would've taken a swing at me...

It just fkn annoys the absolute sh!t out of me when some moron acts like that when they know that they've done the wrong thing, there the real fkn hoons labelling actual car enthusiasts with bad names and the reason why car laws are so tough here in Australia! I got so worked up after that, actually took a real blow to my pride that I didn't want to knock his block off!! If only I got his rego, I wouldn't give it to the cops.. I'd post it on every car forum I'm a member of tho :angry:

Edited by .gorgz

goz just don't say anything and give him a spin kick across the head. that's "what c*NT" now STFU >=]

If it wasn't for my nice job and the fact that I don't want a criminal record I would've.. doesn't matter.. he probably had a hard days work pushing trollies at coles, probably the reason for his aggression.. some people aren't worth the effort, that guy wasn't.. he had a mate in the car that absolutely soiled his pants

I was a victim of road rage last nite, some dipsh!t in a bombadore speed between me and a parked car last night probably leaving about 10~20 cm between himself and both cars, he had absolute no control of his car at all, my brother said I should've gave him a love tap and he would've completely lost control.

Caught up to him at the lights and got out of my car to tell him that he almost killed me back there, he got out of his car all worked up screaming at me "WHAT C#NT!!" pushing out his chest like morons do when they want to start something, not that I wanted a fight, if it wasn't for my brother getting out of the car as well I reckon he would've taken a swing at me...

It just fkn annoys the absolute sh!t out of me when some moron acts like that when they know that they've done the wrong thing, there the real fkn hoons labelling actual car enthusiasts with bad names and the reason why car laws are so tough here in Australia! I got so worked up after that, actually took a real blow to my pride that I didn't want to knock his block off!! If only I got his rego, I wouldn't give it to the cops.. I'd post it on every car forum I'm a member of tho :angry:

I'd like to say, please be carefull with guys like that. At that moment you dont know if they are under the influence, they carry a gun or they simply give a "#"# and fight you for no reason.

Today I counted the number of times I was threatened by road rage==>>17 times! And I beat another record, somebody insulted me for not going at the speed of light over a speed bump, just 10 seconds after I got out of my garage. Amazing....

So is it frustrating?, yes, can we solve it?, no. What we can do is help new drivers to learn about this things and lead them by the example.

Cheers

AB

I'd like to say, please be carefull with guys like that. At that moment you dont know if they are under the influence, they carry a gun or they simply give a "#"# and fight you for no reason.

Today I counted the number of times I was threatened by road rage==>>17 times! And I beat another record, somebody insulted me for not going at the speed of light over a speed bump, just 10 seconds after I got out of my garage. Amazing....

So is it frustrating?, yes, can we solve it?, no. What we can do is help new drivers to learn about this things and lead them by the example.

Cheers

AB

My thought exactly, so many things were in my mind at that point, he's just lucky I'm one of the nice ones, but one day his going to set off the wrong guy and cop it, people like that don't tend to get very far.

Just annoys me that there are idiots on the road like that, I swear I think they should introduce a psychiatric test in order to get your license as well. I was so annoyed I did nothing about it

Edited by .gorgz

• 2 weeks later...

+1 Be careful on the road peeps, you never know what might happen...

Last week some stooge in a VW Golf almost rear ended me on the motorway. I high beamed heam continuously as he overtook me, he just sped off almost taking out 3 other vehicles..

I feel your anguish mate.

I live next door to 3 twats like this..... i cop it every other day , burnouts.. parking in my drivway .... it deffinately takes the bigger man to walk away from these pricks. But some days i hate myself for not going out to the shed and starting up the chainsaw and chasing them round the street!!!!

Rememer Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

+1 Be careful on the road peeps, you never know what might happen...

Last week some stooge in a VW Golf almost rear ended me on the motorway. I high beamed heam continuously as he overtook me, he just sped off almost taking out 3 other vehicles..

I had a d!ck who didn't like being high beamed a few months back.

On the highway, after dark in a storm. W*nker in a Bravo or Rodeo or something speeds past the handful of cars behind me and then cuts in front of me so close I couldn't see his towbar (so obviously only in front by a few feet) when there was a good half a km or straight clear highway in front of me. Gave him a couple quick flicks of the highbeams just to say "hey d!ckhead, I'm right here!". He had a HID strobe (y'know, the kind of high speed flashing spotlight that hunters use to disorient deer at night) strapped to his cab guard pointed backwards, and he felt that switching this on in my eyes for about 10 seconds - at night, in pitch darkness, in a storm, at 110km/h, with at least half a dozen other cars behind me - was an appropriate response to my flick of the high beam. Then he took off. Was tempted to chase after him and show him how it feels to not be able to see for a bit. Lucky for him I was on my way to a gig, and didn't want to get blood on my suit.

• 2 weeks later...

probably my minor OCD.. but I hate it when the microwave has been stopped before the timer has ended and the remaining cooking time has just been left there and not cleared so the clock is not there. LOL.

but to list some of my road-rage igniting annoyances:

• drivers who DON'T indicate at a round-a-bout and end up turning
  • drivers who have HID's that blind the F### out of your because they DON'T have projectors
  • drivers who TAILGATE you like a b!tch
  • drivers who DON'T indicate and merge into your lane when clearly there's not enough room to do so
  • drivers who brake way too early and at unnecessary times
  • drivers who reverse towards you in a parking bay when there's pretty much no more room to reverse
  • drivers who honk their horn for no reason whatsoever
  • drivers who swerve into your lane (in front of you) just before the traffic lights, after they've entered the "point of no return"
  • drivers who take up their lane and your lane
  • and so much more..

drivers who have HID's that blind the F### out of your because they DON'T have projectors

im sorry, :[

lol mate, you haven't blinded me yet so no need to apologies... yet... :whistling:

Time for me to add some more to the list:

- Rocking up to an intersection (without traffic lights) which you have seen from a distance to be quiet or is typically quiet most of the time, and then out of nowhere a bazillion cars turn up.

- Cars that stop at an intersection leaving ages of space between themselves and the car in front of them and then spend the entire time they are waiting at the lights inching forward even when the light is clearly nowhere near changing. More annoying is when they are the car in front and end up a car length over the line before the light even changes.

- Traffic lights that take forever to change when you are the only person at the intersection.

- People that purposely try to prevent you from merging just because they are a c*** and a half. This only applies when you are not being one of those jerks that try to cut to the front of the queue. If you do that, you deserve to be blocked off.

- People that tail you even when the lane next to them is empty. Even more annoying when you slow down to below the speed limit and they continue to tail you. Then they think they have the right to get all road rage at you when they overtake you because you have slowed down to make them do so.