Spotted - NSW

say black corolla, green P plates 'VODKA' number plates in chatswood, didn't get to see side, or driver, looked stock though

edit: keep a lookout for me, lol white camry, probs not doing the speed limit VDA-592 green P's

anywhere from drummoyne, chatswood, artarmon, turramurra, wahroonga, thornleigh

give us a wave, or a beep

BEEP IF U WANT A FLASH :P hahaha lol

say black corolla, green P plates 'VODKA' number plates in chatswood, didn't get to see side, or driver, looked stock though

edit: keep a lookout for me, lol white camry, probs not doing the speed limit VDA-592 green P's

anywhere from drummoyne, chatswood, artarmon, turramurra, wahroonga, thornleigh

give us a wave, or a beep

BEEP IF U WANT A FLASH :P hahaha lol

haha i'll remember that one when sum old **** beeps me for cutting him off.... :lol:

enjoy tomoz night

o and organise another local cruise people, i want to see ur cars

Is that a TOCAU sticker I see on it's windscreen?

Yeah thats a TOCAU sticker on the top of the windscreen. Thats the only reason why I posted it on here haha

Spotted a black 05 Sportivo yesterday night in the Strathfield carpark. It had top stage eyelids and rimssss..

Also saw a white 03 Levin yesterday morning in Lidcombe, dropped on black rims with polished lips. =)

I keep spotting this white 03 Sportivo with black rims and a rear skirt around Lidcombe

I keep seeing one just like it around there and its always going flat out.

TT11NN last night too..

Spotted phat_azn

On epping road this afternoon at 4:30pm

Were you in the far right lane on epping road going west? i remember checking out the wheels of a white sedan.might have been you.

Yes that was me! White FPV F6 sedan.

I know you the only one with those rims on the new sedan rolla.

I used to have a Sportivo and Levin. Moved on since then

i keep spotting a really nice ROLLA at mount druitt tafe with number plates ALX *** hahah well i dont memba da numbers lol so i put stars in place hehe but yer its a nice rolla i might get a pic of it next time it haqs nice 5 star tims cannon exhaust, and a body kit car is silver

Hahah yeh.. might've been..

Also spotted your corolla today at Flemington.. think it was your mother that was driving it ??

Yeah it would've been. :)

Spotted a very clean white 03 Sportivo with gold rims turning at a roundabout in Canley Vale.

White Levin lowered on Black rims, polished lip parked across the road from me in Yagoona this morning.

Silver Sportivo lowered on grey/black rims with polished lip driving up the Hume Highway at around 4pm this arvo.

Cheers

I spotted Maximas ride yesterday it was a shame he couldnt come to the cruise... and i also spotted a nice ROLLA TRD i will upload a pic of it l8r wen i have time and not as tired lol

Spotted twice this week near Roselands shiny shiny black sportivo,

either CM31FT or CM13FT.. nice one

YAY FINALLY GOT SPOTTED!!!!!!!! its cm3-1ft (See me lift)........yeh always goes through there on the way home. I think i washed my car last weekend.lol You near roselands alot in the arvo at all?

spotted 03 black corolla, not sure if it was a levin or stivo, parra rd, 5:30, eastbound and auburn mega mall, i think plates were MB 0101 or 1010 or some random thing like that -_-

Spotted a red Stivo with the JDM Tail Light mod and el cheapo RTA plates on Falcon Street last night...

sounds like me seein as i was round the area.

i have cheapo plates cause i cant find ones i like

spotted a 1985 corolla in auburn bell towers car park.. and he had red neons.. o wait.. Its Toyo!!!!, nice seein u again toyo, catcha fri ya?

hahah lmao i spotted u 2 hahah yer it was... hahah see u dere again =]...

heheh thought my name was mount druitt coles :P hahahah

Silver PreFaceLift Sportivo on the Cumberland Highway near Liverpool at about 9:20am this morning, lowered, wing tips, black rims/polished lip.

Also at the same time I caught the back of a Blue Sportivo, from what I could see it was lowered with rims.

Cheers