1stKill's Aurion

1stKill

Sounds so bloody good mate!! under a little load and you get this really nice aggressive deep note.. not to mention the stand out example of an Aurion we've chucked it on!! Top work!

Once again thanks mate...and yeah i'm loving it,the missus said she needed bread and without hesitation i was on my way up the shops making all sorts of noise :yahoo:

and Johnnie i don't know what took me so long to get one of these...vrooom suck vrooom suck vrooom = grown man smiling :D

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sooooo clean,perfect as always Lee :toast:

edit: ha I only just noticed you have suicide doors in your sig :D

Thanks John :D

and yeah Spillage shopped a pic of my car and it's been my sig pic for a while now,does look good :lol:

Thanks Jeffy,John,Peter & MR988....much appreciated :D

and Jeffy get one you won't be dissappointed,i can't believe it took so long for me to do this mod....anyway still smiling and mashing that right foot,fuel econ has gone out the window,i'm guessing an extra $20 per week until i settle down :lol:

Cheers

Lee

Tidy looking CAI! Is there any ducts running from the bumper up to near the pod?

Cheers mate...and yeah both air ducts are still functional,one feeds from the bottom and the other from the top.

Lee. U know the size of the rubber and where to get em? Been wanting to install this myself, but I lost the rubber hose.. :lol:

Here you go mate :D

Direct from the K&N instruction sheet....Hose 3"ID to 3 1/8"ID and 2"long,hose clamp sizes #48 & #44 one of each...hope this helps.

Lee. U know the size of the rubber and where to get em? Been wanting to install this myself, but I lost the rubber hose.. :lol:

Here you go mate :D

Direct from the K&N instruction sheet....Hose 3"ID to 3 1/8"ID and 2"long,hose clamp sizes #48 & #44 one of each...hope this helps.

Really? Oh shyt. Should've seen that there.. But again, I lost my sheet. :lol:

STILL??

7236163.jpg

LOLOL

Just got back after not seeing her for 5 months.. RIght now I'm pumped to fix her up..

• 1 month later...

Small update...repainted my badly stonechipped grille today and cleaned up the gutter rash on one of the wheels,came up ok IMO :D

99p2c5.jpg

hahaha a toothless smile...

24c5koz.jpg

drying :whistling:

6xx2z8.jpg

all back together

se1v89.jpg

ahhhh she has her grin back,and it's a bit more shiney shine now. :D

and one of the wheel....

14tanw7.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Looks good mate cant tell in the photo where the gutter rash was on the wheel :toast: Stone chips suck my front bar is totally covered with them need a new one :clap:

Cheers Peter

anyway still smiling and mashing that right foot,fuel econ has gone out the window,i'm guessing an extra $20 per week until i settle down :lol:

LOL you hoon Lee :) i think i'll put a K&N on my short list this hols , did you get yours local? Black Grill and rims look great have you thought about headlights?

Thanks a bunch fellas :D

Jeffy i've been meaning to do the calipers for some time,but the brakes are so puny it's not gonna matter how much paint i use. :P ...thinking bronze/dark goldy color

John,yeah we are lucky with the grille,remove the top cover and 2 screws and a clip and presto she comes right off.

and as for the black headlight mod i want this so bad and almost wanted it from day one,just don't have the kuhunas to break open my lights

Cheers

Lee

• 1 month later...