What did you do to your car today?

i spent 700 bucks on ice today :)

Hey Evil...i spent $270 on beer for the Cup Day bash...your ice and my beer sound like a match made in heaven. ;)

what kind of ice are we talking about here? :spiteful:

did my rego <_< <_< ............... also snapped a rx8 at the lights,(within the speed limit) and i thought my 1zz was slow... he then came back for more at the roundobout and i took him on the out side with out even breaking a sweat. allso had what is known in campbelltown as the bogan chariot aka -vr statesman- reving the hell out of his engine along side me in a attempt to race, so i signal him to turn and follow me at the next turn wich was an windey industrial area.... i lost him within 60 seconds, the last i saw him his rear end was swaying harder than beyonce :toast: all in a days work for the spillige mobile.

Edited by spillige

Drove her here to Canberra and got her really dirty.

cheaper to fly and then rent a car ???

:P

I had to transport quite a bit of stuff. My car deserved the drive though. I push her all the time, so she deserves to get a good long highway drive every now and again.

Sportivo: 80K service, machined front discs, replaced front pads and fitted A/C filter...

Gotta fit the rego sticker onto the orange car, been meaning to do that since June lol... Also gotta service the SX, gotta love being on holidays, finally get time to get it all done...

15,000k service today! :yahoo: Told toyota to use full synthetic oil, and gave very strict instructions NOT TO WASH :P overall, very pleased with city toyota northbridge's service (mechanically and customer)

(oh and put some new rims on backorder! :whistling: )

washed my car... removed dealership number plate covers, number plates are so clean, car looks way better....

also my led parker is starting to flicker nsf.. gay!

also, my car chopped a VL commodore, chrome wheels, clear taillights, monster tacho... as soon as lift kicked in, passenger looked at my car and his jaw dropped, thats right fellas, your v6 got munched by a 4cyl !

haha... Lift is what gives u the "oh, what a feeling" running thru ur veins!

Just gotta love the "WTF...its a corolla!!" facial expressions of V6/V8 drivers/passengers... as u hit lift again in 2nd gear at 90kms from launch at the lights on entrance freeways... love it even more wen they're expecting a V8 coming up behind them late at night, due to the monstrous growl of the 2zzge engine (i/e/h) and as I pass them by, She just melts their faces as they look from left to right on their side windows smearing it with snot and drool.

Windows tinited last weekend.

Sway bar and strut brace to be installed this sat if time allows

Also ordered something little for the exterior to get rid of the horse whip.

Will upload pics wen i cbf lol.... 4 day long weekend ftw!

Burnt the voice coil of my sub .. so decided to upgrade to Image Dynamics IDQ12D2V3... :yahoo:

I must admit, I did see that coming. I had a good feeling that your current sub wouldn't be able to take the punch of your nice new amp.

Burnt the voice coil of my sub .. so decided to upgrade to Image Dynamics IDQ12D2V3... :yahoo:

I must admit, I did see that coming. I had a good feeling that your current sub wouldn't be able to take the punch of your nice new amp.

Hahaha.. ya.. yesterday suddenly the sub just didn't work, took it back to Northfield and they ask me to leave it with them to check what's wrong... i drove from Moorooka back to Sunnybank and the feeling is so terrible without the bass, everything is so crapy.. damn low morale.. :( :(

Today they offered me two solutions after calling the ID agent, since burnt voice coil is not covered by the warranty, 1) get a new one at half the price, 2) get the IDQ with $200 discount.. so i thought i might as well upgrade to IDQ.. :yahoo:

Did this:

DSC_0361.jpg

To this:

DSC_0362.jpg

i decided i didnt want any shiny bits in it so i sprayed everything they only shiny bits left is the high beam reflector thingy lol u'll see when it's done...

still WIP.....im working on the left headlight now as i type...lol damn my fingers are so sore, now i know why the other guys that did the headlight dont wanna toucj another headlight....HAHAHA

Charlie

Edited by flipsta24

I firstly drove her on a dirt road just out of the ACT to get to a friends place. Was fun to slide around.

Then drove her into Sydney and gave her a good bath. Then went out for the meet/cruise that was going on.

The drive to Sydney also managed to push my rear brakes over the edge; most likely existing issue that didn't show it's bad effects until now. My rear brake pads had developed cracks throughout and as a result made this G** awful squealing noise.... sorry to the guys on the cruise.

Then I headed back to Mish and Mark's place after the meet and replaced my rear brake pads and the squeal is now gone.

Then I drove her back to Canberra.

Did this:

DSC_0361.jpg

To this:

DSC_0362.jpg

i decided i didnt want any shiny bits in it so i sprayed everything they only shiny bits left is the high beam reflector thingy lol u'll see when it's done...

still WIP.....im working on the left headlight now as i type...lol damn my fingers are so sore, now i know why the other guys that did the headlight dont wanna toucj another headlight....HAHAHA

Charlie

This is nice!

Can you share the steps to take it off?

Good job!