What did you do to your car today?

Shopped around for quotes to replace the clutch on the Soarer.....looks like I'm not going to get out of this for less than a grand, unless I settle for an OEM replacement (which won't last too long in front of 200rwkw, 2-way LSD and semi-slicks)

Hopefully getting Rolly back from the damn car yard today! He's in getting the air con fixed for the SECOND TIME!!!! and getting that metal swiss cheese tube that tries to pass for an exhaust replaced... although in a couple of months its just getting replaced anyway... thank god its all warranty work...

Hopefully I have Rolly back in time for the weekly meet tonight, or else I'll be ****** OFF!

Picked up a set of Pireli P7's for the Tarago, hopefully they will work a bit beter than the Bridgestones it came with

Technically not today's doings as I'm at work but the car scored a wash including engine bay yesterday, much better looking now! Better pay the rego tonight too..

^^Sweeet^^

After four years of ownership I finally found a name for her......Cindy :D

Cindy and me also went on a bit of a road trip and she loved it!cool.gif (Abby was having a well deserved rest after the drags)

I got rear ended in woodridge... lol... luckily there was no damage, and i mean NO damage... stupid woman's foot slipped off the cluch and gave me a little nudge... she barely touched me because she was about a metre back when it slipped... lucky for her...

Damn... that was close.

I didn't do anything to my car today. Yesterday though I did a little bit to it. I gave the seats a very thorough cleaning and then leather treatment. Had to carry a bunch of wasted girlfriends from the Valley on Sunday morning and my seats were due for a clean anyways. Thank **** for leather seats.

The locusts have returned <_< So I just put the locust guard back on the car before driving back to Bright for the weekend. Also ordered the Ultra Racing 19mm rear sway bar today :D :yahoo:

Nathan, can I borrow that wand...

I will be doing this also in the next few weeks, also, you wanna come drag on Saturday the 19th of this month at Calder? Daytime drags... I know we forgot to invite you last time... I think Benji said he's up for it again, I'll talk Bevo into it too, Aurion V Aurion V Aurion V Aurion :toast: