-DAvo's Aurion

-DAvo

nice! for the front spoiler are you painting it all white or have the black bits?

going to have the black bits. althou im tempted to maybe go for the matching gun metal thats on my grille? but most likely will start off with black... think it will be too much white if i do everything in white.... whats everyones opinion??

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess this would be the closest thing to an all white sportivo lip. looks great and different imo

http://royalgarage.ace.st/forum-f3/topic-t13.htm

r1100712.jpg

i acctually saw a white aurion sportivo here in perth who had coloured coded that middle lip/rear middle lip as well! (anyone on here??) overall i wasnt overly impressed when i saw it in real life... so i think ill be sticking to the black... still undecided about the gun metal matching to the grille thou...

• 2 months later...
i acctually saw a white aurion sportivo here in perth who had coloured coded that middle lip/rear middle lip as well! (anyone on here??) overall i wasnt overly impressed when i saw it in real life... so i think ill be sticking to the black... still undecided about the gun metal matching to the grille thou...

When i was shopping around for my aurion i did notice a white aurion with the all white front and back and turned out to be ex cop car. something they do for when all there stickers and stuff go on.

did u go 20s or 19s???

am eager to see :)

was gonna changeover to ducktail too, but since u got it ill stick to the spoiler

hey mate,

i rec kon go the ducktail, it looks mint!! plus my front end will probably be a bit different to yours so our cars wont look identical :P

went for 19's in the end.. will post pics of the kit tonight and with wheels later in the week :)

some pictures from tonight...

detail is done for now.... ended up with 2 passes with M205 ultra finishing polish, 1 pass with auto glym super resin polish, and 2 coats of nxt 2.0... black parts of the bumpers cleaned and protected with meguiars ultimate protectant.

will post more pics once i fit the next mod :whistling:

enjoy :)

5089615938_863254e578_b.jpg

IMG_6548 by DavidChaiPhotography, on Flickr

5089616156_faa7b32462_b.jpg

IMG_6549 by DavidChaiPhotography, on Flickr

5089615658_06170cd4c7_b.jpg

IMG_6543 by DavidChaiPhotography, on Flickr

5089614812_bf1390bfb0_b.jpg

IMG_6527 by DavidChaiPhotography, on Flickr

5089017517_3a6c1bc416_b.jpg

IMG_6524 by DavidChaiPhotography, on Flickr

wow the kit totally transformed the car! looks fantastic! are those toyota accessory sideskirts? they look different to the sportivos. i wouldve colour coded the foglight covers and grille too but its looking really good!

wow the kit totally transformed the car! looks fantastic! are those toyota accessory sideskirts? they look different to the sportivos. i wouldve colour coded the foglight covers and grille too but its looking really good!

wait till you see it with the wheels i am putting on ;)

nah their not genuine side skirts, toyota wanted some crazy price even at trade for original side skirts, so decided to go aftermarket...

i was originally going to colour code the fogs, but changed my mind last min... too much white :P

Ok so finished the detailing on the car,

after hitting it with a series of paint cleaners etc and 2 coats of nxt 2.0, topped it off with 2 coats or meguiars m26 hi tech wax.

couple of pics, will be having the sub and mono block fitted thursday, and pedders springs the next fortnight!! :)

enjoy and any comments are welcome :)

4244302697_b51d4d43d1_b.jpg

4245085166_9fa08560b5_b.jpg

4244356197_65e89147ec_b.jpg

4244375511_d3c1e696c3_b.jpg

4245092056_9a68297fd1_b.jpg

Now thats one damn good looking aurion. Nice job.

went for 19's in the end.. will post pics of the kit tonight and with wheels later in the week :)

anytime now

anytime now

pics by the weekend :)

just waiting for the 3rd coat of paint to dry on my eyelids before i go wetsand/polish/wax them all up...