TOCAU Moderating Team

DJKOR

After many days (77 to be exact) of discussion, I would like to introduce you to some new members of the TOCAU Moderating Team. I know it has taken a while to reach this point... a length of time which could have been smaller, but it has been a bit of a busy time for everyone so my apologies about that. But lets not focus on the negatives because this post is about the positives. I know there are some of you out there who have been eagerly waiting for this announcement to come, so here goes.

First up we have 'mick.wheelz' from QLD. This guy needs no introduction due to his presence on the forum so I'll leave it at that. Mick will be replacing 'Northy' who has moved on with the goal to disrupt the Earth's rotation with his V8.

Next up we have 'Tash' and 'Kenshin X' from VIC. Tash and Duy will be taking over 'Blind Kid Seeks' position and we are confident that they will not let you down.

And last but not least we have 'dutchie101' from SA. I feel glad to have Pete on-board with the team as not only has he proven to be a valueable member of the community, but he also fills in the gap in the mod community, where we previously had no-one from South Australia.

Please be patient while your new mods get settled into their positions and before you know it, we shall be functioning like a well-oiled machine.

So on behalf of the TOCAU Moderating Team, please join me in giving your new moderators a big warm welcome.

-------------------------

And so we are all aware of the current TOCAU Mod Team and the distribution should you need to speak to someone local, this is how we currently stand:

UK:

Steve (Steve) - Please DND for general moderating issues.

QLD:

DJKOR (Daryl)

SILVABULLIT (Brennden)

mick.wheelz (Mick)

NSW:

M_M (Mish and Mark)

xoom (Bill)

VIC:

Tash (Tash)

Kenshin X (Duy)

SA:

dutchie101 (Pete)

WA:

Kenneth (Kenneth)

I just want to say a quick thank you to all for the vote of confidence for me to become a mod - I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to lend more of a hand where I can :) Has been a while since I've been a mod on a forum (ran my own several years ago if anyone ever heard of The Kath and Kim Domain :lol:) so as Daryl's noted please be a little patient while we get the hang of it ;)

Congrats to the rest of the new moderators appointed as well, all very well deserved and we now have a great spread across the forums with majority of states/locations and car models covered :)

Hi everyone Yawn.gif

do i need to make a speech? Heh.gif

glad to be on the team. tash and i and the other new mods will try our best to make TOCAU enjoyable for everyone who visits the forum No1.gif

ooooo... and whats this warn button? i can even increase DJKOR's warning? (opps already pressed it...) Ggg.gif

gonna take me a while to get used to all the new buttons so please bear with me...

Kenshin out

Edited by Kenshin X
i forgot something

Mwhahahahaha now I can unleash my wrath upon you all....

Or not... Glad to be on the team and am looking forward to helping the TOCAU community in an increased capacity.

Heya everyone. Glad to be able to help out, and thanks for your confidence and voting for me. Ill do my best and we can all rest assured that this wonderful team of ours will make this place a great one. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

Now i just gotta work out what ll these buttons are for! :lol:

Representing SA,

Pete

Mwhahahahaha now I can unleash my wrath upon you all....

Or not... Glad to be on the team and am looking forward to helping the TOCAU community in an increased capacity.

Oh great, who voted for this f***ing guy :P Edited by mick.wheelz