messy friends in your car!

Steve

Don’t you hate it when your friend gets into the car and leave all their rubbish everywhere? (RANT) I am gonna post his rubbish back in an sack LOL

Girls a defiantly worse for this too, because it's just a car to them they really couldn’t seem to care too much... ever seen a girls car that is clean?? lol although i do have to give my mates credit they do keep mine pretty tidy and they realise I’m pretty particular with my car so when we all head out for big night where things might get rowdy we take on of their cars so mine doesn’t get trashed and things. Another thing that gets everywhere is girl’s long hair! I’m forever sucking it up in the vacuum cleaner in the rear seat and foot well lol

Girls a defiantly worse for this too, because it's just a car to them they really couldn’t seem to care too much... ever seen a girls car that is clean??

HELL YES!.. this statement sums up my ex perfectly. she has even used the words "just a car" Her car is such a mess, its full of empty wrappers, rotten fruit, water bottles, clothes and on and on! She got in my car and was munching down some crap and getting crumbs everywhere! Im like OI! stop making so much freaking mess, just cause you dont show any respect for YOUR car doesnt mean you can treat mine that way. :) Everytiime Im enlisted to change the oil in her car its a ten minute job to clean out the rest of the crap in her car, 5 shopping bags of garbage later and its clean. lol

Another thing that gets everywhere is girl’s long hair! I’m forever sucking it up in the vacuum cleaner in the rear seat and foot well lol

+1

Except I find that the vacuum din't particularly effective at picking it up on it's own. I usually have to pick it up by hand off the carpet.

I've had the "it's just a car" statement before. Was not exactly pleased considering I had just spent ages cleaning it.

Easy fix...no food or drink in my car and no dirty/smelly work clothes,otherwise your walking.

I've got a mate with a Holden ute and when you get in the passengers side your knees are up around your ears because of all the rubbish on the floor,and the smell is just revolting and twice as bad when it's been parked in the sun...YUCKO!!!!

Girls a defiantly worse for this too, because it's just a car to them they really couldn’t seem to care too much... ever seen a girls car that is clean??

HELL YES!.. this statement sums up my ex perfectly. she has even used the words "just a car" Her car is such a mess, its full of empty wrappers, rotten fruit, water bottles, clothes and on and on! She got in my car and was munching down some crap and getting crumbs everywhere! Im like OI! stop making so much freaking mess, just cause you dont show any respect for YOUR car doesnt mean you can treat mine that way. :) Everytiime Im enlisted to change the oil in her car its a ten minute job to clean out the rest of the crap in her car, 5 shopping bags of garbage later and its clean. lol

yeah they really are shockign for it.. BUT you just have to train them to respect your car then your right. has mostly worked for me :)

Another thing that gets everywhere is girl’s long hair! I’m forever sucking it up in the vacuum cleaner in the rear seat and foot well lol

+1

Except I find that the vacuum din't particularly effective at picking it up on it's own. I usually have to pick it up by hand off the carpet.

I've had the "it's just a car" statement before. Was not exactly pleased considering I had just spent ages cleaning it.

Yeah it truely is a biatchh! and yeah your right the vacuum cleaner does struggle to suck it up so your try for a second then give up and pick it up and drop it down the cleaners hose. HOW do they loose so much though lol

Long trip without snacks is a toture. After the girls are feed with food, they will go asleep

You have to educate the girls, and only allow certain food...

and give them a rubbish bag and provide them with tissue paper..and never allow them to smoke

I normally go to petrol station to pay $2 to vacumn the car afterwards

I always eat in the car, but I only buy the food when it won't make the place dirty. Certain biscuits will make places dirty while some do not

I rather have some girls on my car than driving alone. One guy, 3 girls should be something your proud of

Edited by ben yip

lol I don't let anyone eat, smoke, or drink (alcoholic beverages) in my car. only thing they can do is sit down, shut the f up... and enjoy the ride..

give it a year or two.. :P

+1

Except I find that the vacuum didn't particularly effective at picking it up on it's own. I usually have to pick it up by hand off the carpet.

Yeah it truely is a biatchh! and yeah your right the vacuum cleaner does struggle to suck it up so your try for a second then give up and pick it up and drop it down the cleaners hose. HOW do they loose so much though lol

Go to your wife/mum's ironing cupboard and 'borrow' her lint roller. The best ones are the cheapies ($4-5)that are like a small paint roller with inside-out masking tape squares you tear off. Easily solves the carpet hair mess.

As for chips - AAAAAAAAGGGGHHH. Maybe eat in at Maccas to avoid the drive through.

Try having a car load full of drunk....girls craving maccas. ffs

Lol I’ve never let gf's or ex gfs and their friends get drunk but have let them drink before because well sometimes being a guy is hard when you should be saying no but you just can’t because you have a car load of hotties lol.

Oi, I object to all these "girls are the worst" statements! :lol: But sadly it is true, there aren't many car loving girls out there at all, or ones that keep the car clean. I am definitely an exception to the rule, no eating & drinking in my car unless its a road trip, and even then there is a rubbish bag required which is to be thrown out at the first opportunity!

It is also easier to keep a clean car clean than letting it get really dirty, a regular vacuum solves many problems. But yes, hair is painful, the lint roller tip was a great one otherwise as DJKOR has said just pick it up with your fingers. At the same time though it takes a lot of work if you are anal retentive like me when it comes to keeping the car fastidiously clean lol All my friends know they can't bring their rubbish in the car, they even know they can't have dirty feet in the car!

Oi, I object to all these "girls are the worst" statements! :lol: But sadly it is true, there aren't many car loving girls out there at all, or ones that keep the car clean. I am definitely an exception to the rule, no eating & drinking in my car unless its a road trip, and even then there is a rubbish bag required which is to be thrown out at the first opportunity!

It is also easier to keep a clean car clean than letting it get really dirty, a regular vacuum solves many problems. But yes, hair is painful, the lint roller tip was a great one otherwise as DJKOR has said just pick it up with your fingers. At the same time though it takes a lot of work if you are anal retentive like me when it comes to keeping the car fastidiously clean lol All my friends know they can't bring their rubbish in the car, they even know they can't have dirty feet in the car!

LOL I’ve actually being waiting for you to spot this and ark up like a cat haha :) but at least you agree that we ARE RIGHT ( can i get away with a "as usual"?) lol. Although we do have a young girl in our Tassie club that is very careful with her car and it's always clean the couple of times I’ve seen it.

Can we add door slammers to this complaint list? Hearing my door being closed like a castle gate makes me soooo mad! Poor hinges and latches. lol

Slow deep breaths when drunks are in your car is a good way to keep level headed... and stop regretting you have the best car of all your friends to go out in. :)

Can we add door slammers to this complaint list? Hearing my door being closed like a castle gate makes me soooo mad! Poor hinges and latches.

+1

my passenger door has been slammed so much that it makes a differnt clunk the other 3 doors...

Can we add door slammers to this complaint list? Hearing my door being closed like a castle gate makes me soooo mad! Poor hinges and latches.

+1

my passenger door has been slammed so much that it makes a differnt clunk the other 3 doors...

+2