D2 Coilovers

Dead

Coilovers are nice, but wait till the rattles begin in your cabin :P :P :P . I have quite a few, but just turn the music up.

I though u run the coils harder in the front, im running 8 front and 6 rear. But mine are only 24way. I had 18 front and 12 rear from factory. Handling was awesome but it was hella bumpy, u learn to dodge every pothole on the road, becomes instinct. :P . Our so called sport seats are the major let down i noticed now, you can corner faster but your ***** slides all over the place.

I have 10 front and 12 rear on mine Jase, feels comfortable :)

I had a few rattles but tightened everything up and now it's all sweet and quiet

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao that soo tru our seats suck B*LLs im saving for some recaros soon >.< ooOO

psst tony

so when i go install my coilovers should i tell them say i want.... 0 setting for the front/rear and then i say 1/2 or 3/4 soft??? is that right and install the coils from the bracket or somthing lyk that yer??

Cheers Steve,

nah they dont set it for u

u set it urself

they leave it at the default 18 front/rear

BB's Garage yo! i reccomend it. and they can set it to whatever you want [= and also teach u how to do it :P

Yes...yes this is so. Awesome in house tuning. So quick too.

I agree everyone...I'm buying a set or bride buckets later on most likely wahahaha (I sat in waiwongs car and was like...awwwwesommmeeee)

. . . . . . . . F*CK MY CAR IS LOW & HOT!!!! LOLZ it soooooooooooo low i love it LOVE IT! handles lyk a dream i swear! all the thanks to Bangn *brian*!!! two thumbs up brotha!!! just gotta show me how to adjust it and all that crap later on lolz but man the ride is sweet!! not as bumpy as everyone keeps saying but cornering is crazy as!! just need some new tyres and ill be right!! in the end all good post pics when we go on a PHOTO SHOOT GUYS?!!?!! now i finnally be low lyk the rest of u's or even loower :D :)

thanks againz to BB's Garage!!! B)

Steve,

Edited by KaZe-StiVo

. . . . . . . . F*CK MY CAR IS LOW & HOT!!!! LOLZ it soooooooooooo low i love it LOVE IT! handles lyk a dream i swear! all the thanks to Bangn *brian*!!! two thumbs up brotha!!! just gotta show me how to adjust it and all that crap later on lolz but man the ride is sweet!! not as bumpy as everyone keeps saying but cornering is crazy as!! just need some new tyres and ill be right!! in the end all good post pics when we go on a PHOTO SHOOT GUYS?!!?!! now i finnally be low lyk the rest of u's or even loower :D :)

thanks againz to BB's Garage!!! B)

Steve,

top stuff .. i dun think your 1 can be lower.. coz mines on the lowest point .. so low, i had to raise it from scrubbing lol :D

We have to catch up soon !

its not as low as urs johnny..... thats just CRAZY! but when brian lowered the back one he accidently set it tooo really low and when we put the wheels back on and jack down the exust was nearly touching the ground that was LOW!!! vyet said keep it :ph34r: lmao so we raised it to 1 finger gap but yer need a photo shoot for sure now!!! :D :P

yeah cant wait to see how ur's look steve.. could you b the 1st 05 sportivo dumped? :lol:

my rear is on its *****.. but my fronts have 1 finger gap.. so once i sit in it, it drops down perfect..

I've got my spare wheel and sub box which makes the rear even lower! :)

Thinking of taking out the spare wheel but might need it for emergency

lmao thats tru tru i left my wheel in there for emergnecies

Steve's D2 will go lower than Tony's and Johns.. trust me, u can drag the car on the floor literally if you wanted to...

hey bangn u know when u fixed tony's coilovers.. was it installed in-correctly ? mine feels very stiff over pot holes.. could it b my rims? i also scrub if i go fast over un-even roads.

BB's Garage yo! i reccomend it. and they can set it to whatever you want [= and also teach u how to do it :P

I agree everyone...I'm buying a set or bride buckets later on most likely wahahaha (I sat in waiwongs car and was like...awwwwesommmeeee)

I sat in those seats as well, Lets just say that they dont flatter bigger people

I sat in those seats as well, Lets just say that they dont flatter bigger people

Yeah man, but you lift weights obviously huh haha. Your lats would have issues in those seats methinks.

I've just started weights myself, and to be honest...I'd rather bulk up more and put on muscle than grab bucket seats! hahaha :D I love the 'pump' feeling. You feel huge.

Anyway, my D2's are being installed next week due to finance and insurance (NRMA being poo poo heads again). I will have pics people!

Congrats Steve and Giorgio btw!

lmao ty brian would my height be legal or what? it should be yer i dont wanna get di*cked for being tooo low i knoe urs and other ppl are lower but i wanna be on the safe side :P and YER tony and johnny MINE CAN GO LOWER!!! :P :D lmao

ps. brian was like these look different from tonys..... i was lyk :ph34r: *she gave me the wrong one???!!*

but then he said its the better newer version!!!!.... i was lyk :D *she gave me the mad one??!?!*

but in the end i had to wait a week more then u guys :P

Steve,

lmao ty brian would my height be legal or what? it should be yer i dont wanna get di*cked for being tooo low i knoe urs and other ppl are lower but i wanna be on the safe side :P and YER tony and johnny MINE CAN GO LOWER!!! :P :D lmao

ps. brian was like these look different from tonys..... i was lyk :ph34r: *she gave me the wrong one???!!*

but then he said its the better newer version!!!!.... i was lyk :D *she gave me the mad one??!?!*

but in the end i had to wait a week more then u guys :P

Steve,

mine were different to tonys as well.. :P

sounds like we got the good batch :)